What's new

An open letter to Shahid Afridi

That was very beautifully and emotionally written piece..

And I agree to the sentiments of it. Pakistan needs the cup more then anyone...

But I'll continue to cheer for India, 'Coz.. Phir bhi dil hain Hindustani!!

That was very beautifully and emotionally written piece..

And I agree to the sentiments of it. Pakistan needs the cup more then anyone...

But I'll continue to cheer for India, 'Coz.. Phir bhi dil hain Hindustani!!

Well said & Best of luck, :cheers:

nature law is if you want some you loss some we have lost alot in the field and off the field now its our time i sense this is our time this is our cup many things come with pakistan in this WC as history of WC says no host country ever win WC and india srilanka cannot aussies well out of this WC this time WI not in forms only left pakistan and SA i think who can win but history here also says SA always have bad luck loosing winning matches so they are out of here too only favourite team is pakistan if we go with history of WC cups

Bhai- plz paragraph bana lia kero- itna lamba aik sans mein likh detay ho- samajh nai ati- :cry:

For Pakistan, fielding and batting is a concern... unless there is an improvement in either I don't see much chances of taking the cup.. Anyways, everybody wishes the best for their team nothing wrong with that.. Now lets wait and see what happens??

For Pakistan, fielding and batting is a concern... unless there is an improvement in either I don't see much chances of taking the cup.. Anyways, everybody wishes the best for their team nothing wrong with that.. Now lets wait and see what happens??

I don`t think that even India have chance to take this cup, since they cannot defend their huge total yesterday. But may the best team will win.

india will win kaddu if it cant win against england in its home ground
india has no useful bowling attack the most inmortant thing
ig zaheer khan gets injured, india has kaddu bowling attack

Back
Top Bottom