What's new

An Open letter to Nawaz Sharif by Zaid Hamid.

Has he gone to mad..??? He talked about Pakistan's interest to biggest traitor, a slave of India & CIA :lol:

Has he gone to mad..??? He talked about Pakistan's interest to biggest traitor, a slave of India & CIA :lol:

he isnt but thts how a great messege been openly delivered?
its for the receiver to understand the gravity of the messge , cause this time may not be any plane waiting at any airport!;)

Zaid hamid wants nothing less than being the emir of pakistan and later on the caliph of the ummah...

Zaid hamid wants nothing less than being the emir of pakistan and later on the caliph of the ummah...

every indian expert like you hve allways simmillar views of him?
but pakistanis mostly love him, for his die hard patriotism!

you think i dont know this kind of low levels ?
he was an employe of zaid hamid, wanted to be a big shot, media tried thier best but in the end couldnt even find him in any of the gutters of islamabad!
after all ZH got conections with red caps? hope u undrstand!

558209_448237888564361_1341711670_n.jpg

Ghore ke qadmon ke neeche dala hai Zaid Hamid ne dala Rasool (SAW) ka nam.

stop supporting terrorists just because you want to have peacefull govt in KpK?
no they will eat you alive?
what ever he is still 100 times better thn moraly & financialy croupted political leadership of terrorized pakistan?

You don't make any sense at all again. I don't understand any of your posts at all, its mostly illogical to me.

We're not talking about PTI here and I will judge PTI when they have finished their term just like I'll judge PML-Ns performance when they have finished their term.

558209_448237888564361_1341711670_n.jpg

Ghore ke qadmon ke neeche dala hai Zaid Hamid ne dala Rasool (SAW) ka nam.

jahiliat ki nazar sey naa deykho jahil ki nazar sey saab ulttaa nazar aatta hai! , insaan ki nazar sey dekho tu saab sedha nazar atta hai?

You don't make any sense at all again. I don't understand any of your posts at all, its mostly illogical to me.

We're not talking about PTI here and I will judge PTI when they have finished their term just like I'll judge PML-Ns performance when they have finished their term.

hopefully till that time nothing will be left to judge?
zahid hamid & peoples of pakistan wants to see this terrorism finished quickly, which is just there because politicians like imran, nawaz are silent on the acts of terror, his letter is all about that?
its all about the will to fight terrorism which is done against pakistan & pakistanis by the wahabi extermists supported by parties like PMln , PTI, JI, JUF!
open up your tiny eyes , surly this post will get into your tiny brains!

hopefully till that time nothing will be left to judge?
zahid hamid & peoples of pakistan wants to see this terrorism , which is just there because politicians like imran, nawaz are silent on the acts of terror, his letter is all about that?
will to fight terror done against pakistan by the wahabi extermists supported by parties like PMln , PTI, JI, JUF!
open up your tiny eyes , surly this post will get into your tiny brains!

Zaid Hamid supports Taliban

NexT?

Zaid Hamid supports Taliban

NexT?

everyone supports afghan talibans commanded by mullha omar? any thing new?
but ZH, pakistan army, or common pakistanis no body supports TTp? next question?
by writting a open letter he didnt hve done any crime or sin?

Back
Top Bottom