What's new

An Open letter to Nawaz Sharif by Zaid Hamid.

I dont think its a stupid letter. He might exaggerate on a few points but I agree that Pakistan is under threat from multiple axis.

If he had said it in 2008, then he was right. Look at what happened in the last five years in Karachi and in Pakistan.

Unless and until these terrorists are fought in the way that world fights them, Pakistan will not be able to break their back. Pakistan is under terror attack since 2002 but we have no security policy, no parliamentary resolution and act of law to fight this menace. By the way, moratorium on death sentence will not make us look nice to EU or West. We need capital punishment to kill these cockroaches.

Oh no, not this idiot Zaid Hamid again.

Im sure some of the things he has said in his life so far is true, but 95% of it is rubbish which is dividing our country.

I dont think its a stupid letter. He might exaggerate on a few points but I agree that Pakistan is under threat from multiple axis.

If he had said it in 2008, then he was right. Look at what happened in the last five years in Karachi and in Pakistan.

Unless and until these terrorists are fought in the way that world fights them, Pakistan will not be able to break their back. Pakistan is under terror attack since 2002 but we have no security policy, no parliamentary resolution and act of law to fight this menace. By the way, moratorium on death sentence will not make us look nice to EU or West. We need capital punishment to kill these cockroaches.

Excellent - Now WHY has Pakistan no policy to fight terrorism?? Remember My main man Musharraf use to run things in 2002 - so whether Army or civilian, no policy -- WHY?? Could it be that it is their policy to not fight it til they think it's the right time?

Had to reply.

The letter mentions rightist parties. Which rightist parties?

Mr. Hamid was accusing JUI-F and JI of being anti army in one of his programs.

And why always side with the army?

His sole mission seems to be to absolve the army Generals of every responsibility which is very unfair.

Talking of 4th gen war imposed by the CIA does not make sense as the state of Pakistan willingly sided with the US and became a NON NATO ally under a military rule.

He represents everything what is wrong with Pakistanis today.

selective use of history, and usage of religious verses totally out of context is what Mr. Hamid uses to justify his arguments.

I agree with him hundred percent at least on the point that insurgents should be tried in military courts as this civil judiciary has only let them loose from karachi till peshawar . Special circumstances require special measures . This CJ has done nothing in last four years except pulling zardari ( And is now slapped on his face by swiss govt) and ISI over minor issues , in present Pak situation we dont care much about a dozen missing persons when dozens are being martyred everyday or few million dollars stowed in some safe haven when our economy is loosing billions owing to this chaos .

Oh no, not this idiot Zaid Hamid again.

Im sure some of the things he has said in his life so far is true, but 95% of it is rubbish which is dividing our country.

Your post perfectly shows your training of talking about someone the age of your father.

Excellent - Now WHY has Pakistan no policy to fight terrorism?? Remember My main man Musharraf use to run things in 2002 - so whether Army or civilian, no policy -- WHY?? Could it be that it is their policy to not fight it til they think it's the right time?

So if a person who talks about nationalism or is crying about this fact that you are pointing out is doing wrong?
In your previous posts you simply discredited him? Now you are talking about issues?
Mr. TT where are you speaking from? Simply i can not comprehend that your problem is nationalism or Islamism or Pakistan ideology?

So much melodrama! At least he did not blame India for anything.. a step up for the 'analyst'! :p

My dear, when will be the right time? How many more innocent Pakistanis will be killed before we take action? Thats not the right logic. Its tragic and if we dont pull up, we are defiinitely going down.

Your post perfectly shows your training of talking about someone the age of your father.

You're opening Pandora's box now mate.

If that is the case then please respect Nawaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Our Military Dictators, Murderers, Rapists if they are of my or your father's age.

I respect elders, but some people just dont deserve my respect. Period.

Making comments like that is not gonna take you anywhere in life. Focus on yourself and not me.

My life, my rules, my decisions and I decide who to respect and not.

I agree with him hundred percent at least on the point that insurgents should be tried in military courts as this civil judiciary has only let them loose from karachi till peshawar . Special circumstances require special measures . This CJ has done nothing in last four years except pulling zardari ( And is now slapped on his face by swiss govt) and ISI over minor issues , in present Pak situation we dont care much about a dozen missing persons when dozens are being martyred everyday or few million dollars stowed in some safe haven when our economy is loosing billions owing to this chaos .

Sir, are you persuaded that others also think that special circumstances require special responses? If yes, how then do you explain that whether Army or civilian governments, this route has not been taken??

See, PPP had a majority in Majlis and PML-N has a majority in Majlis, do you think we will have legislation to create these "special responses" ? --- Please explain why you think this will or will not happen

My dear, when will be the right time? How many more innocent Pakistanis will be killed before we take action? Thats not the right logic. Its tragic and if we dont pull up, we are defiinitely going down.

I'm 100 percent with you -- what I'm asking you is to think -- Why does the PA not engage the Islamist enemy seriously? How is it that the meager amounts of armaments it buys are all intended for an enemy across a border that the enemy will not cross, unless given cause to? Why, How is it that our army only engages the Islamist enemy if and when funds from overseas are forthcoming??

Yes, a whole lot stinks -- but those responsible for saving us and those destroying us are today indistinguishable

You're opening Pandora's box now mate.

If that is the case then please respect Nawaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Our Military Dictators, Murderers, Rapists if they are of my or your father's age.

I respect elders, but some people just dont deserve my respect. Period.

Making comments like that is not gonna take you anywhere in life. Focus on yourself and not me.

My life, my rules, my decisions and I decide who to respect and not.

Thanks for your wonderful advice for my future. I am not in a mood to argue with you in early hours of morning. Nor i want to respond to your posts.
But Zaid Hamid has not committed any crime, nor he is a rapist nor he has done any moral or financial corruption nor he is a military civil dictator.
Now my advice to you is that if you come to a forum, contribute to it with some thought. If you disagree with Zaid Hamid, say something logical instead of coming out of blue to tell us that he is an idiot. By doing such posts dont look like one.

Thanks for your wonderful advice for my future. I am not in a mood to argue with you in early hours of morning. Nor i want to respond to your posts.
But Zaid Hamid has not committed any crime, nor he is a rapist nor he has done any moral or financial corruption nor he is a military civil dictator.
Now my advice to you is that if you come to a forum, contribute to it with some thought. If you disagree with Zaid Hamid, say something logical instead of coming out of blue to tell us that he is an idiot. By doing such posts dont look like one.

A forum is designed and based on each posters own opinion.

Now I dont like him and I have a reason for not doing so and decided to call him an idiot. My choice, my opinion. If you disagree then please do so. We cant agree with each other all the time, its perfectly fine.

Now some of his ex associates have blamed him for corruption and some of Mr. Hamid's thoughts is disgusting and useless IMHO.

And the part of me saying something logical,

So You taking a swipe at my upbringing indirectly is logical? Wow.... Im really suprised by your "great" standards. You're simply "awesome".

He's one of those who people who run their valid points by sheer emotional stupidity. His analysis is correct to some extent and he does have a track record. His biggest plus point is that he has been anti TTP from day 1.

just think all of pakistani political leadership ?
they all emotional stupids with dreamy slogans?
they all hve valid points?
they all give some track records?
but they are not patriots like him & they often cant speak a single word against TTp?
now consider him against them , still he is better then them miles & miles way?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom