What's new

An Open letter to Nawaz Sharif by Zaid Hamid.

A forum is designed and based on each posters own opinion.

Now I dont like him and I have a reason for not doing so and decided to call him an idiot. My choice, my opinion. If you disagree then please do so. We cant agree with each other all the time, its perfectly fine.

Now some of his ex associates have blamed him for corruption and some of Mr. Hamid's thoughts is disgusting and useless IMHO.

And the part of me saying something logical,

So You taking a swipe at my upbringing indirectly is logical? Wow.... Im really suprised by your "great" standards. You're simply "awesome".

stop supporting terrorists just because you want to have peacefull govt in KpK?
no they will eat you alive?
what ever he is still 100 times better thn moraly & financialy croupted political leadership of terrorized pakistan?

I can only agree with the part about hanging the terrorist - but disagree with the notion that military courts need to do this.

Also I would oppose such calls like "give a free hand to the army".

The amount of leeway given is more than enough. They should complete their jobs within established Rules of Engagement in a lawful manner.

I can only agree with the part about hanging the terrorist - but disagree with the notion that military courts need to do this.

The amount of leeway given is more than enough. They should complete their jobs within established Rules of Engagement in a lawful manner.

& law gives them freedom not punishments thn what & how long you want pakarmy keep catching these killers, who later found freed by the courts because the dam judges are affraid of them?

& law gives them freedom not punishments thn what & how long you want pakarmy keep catching these killers, who later found freed by the courts because the dam judges are affraid of them?

In each and every case they have said that evidence of crimes was not presented. Apna kaam poora karna chahiye inko.

In each and every case they have said that evidence of crimes was not presented. Apna kaam poora karna chahiye inko.

even if the proofs were presented dates were given to delay the casses to destroy the evidences? or a jail break like banu happens, they just wait till it happens & they can sleep well?
it is the will power without that, nothing will reach?
& lower judiciary i mean its more than a joke? isnt it?

Mr. Zaid Hamid, a famous defense and national security analyst, has just written an Open Letter to the PM of Pakistan, Nawaz Shariff.

Nawaz Shareef sahib,

Listen to this carefully for this message was already conveyed to your brother in 2008 but you had refused to listen and today the nation suffer its consequences.

Zaid Hamid.

Zaid Hamid is a spent cartoos,

And the OP calls him " famous defense and national security analyst".

hahahahahaahah

hahahahaahhah

He spreads around constipated conspiracy theory $hit, and so many ignorant Pakistanis lap it up as if he spreading sheer-khurma.

pathetic patheitc liar.

He thinks he knows more that Kiyani,

And that is where he wrong

wrong wrong wrong

Zaid Hamid is a spent cartoos,

And the OP calls him " famous defense and national security analyst".

hahahahahaahah

hahahahaahhah

He spreads around constipated conspiracy theory $hit, and so many ignorant Pakistanis lap it up as if he spreading sheer-khurma.

pathetic patheitc liar.

He thinks he knows more that Kiyani,

And that is where he wrong

wrong wrong wrong

uncle
did kiyani knew abottabad OBL opreation?
zaid hamid predicted it before?
but no one is perfect in this world?
i mean me & you! obama & kiyani or zaid hamid?

even if the proofs were presented dates were given to delay the casses to destroy the evidences? or a jail break like banu happens, they just wait till it happens & they can sleep well?
it is the will power without that, nothing will reach?
& lower judiciary i mean its more than a joke? isnt it?

Can you show this with an example?

yara batman sahib,

I respect you and we often do the high fives (virtually).

But sadly you are a bit off in this post.

uncle
did kiyani knew abottabad OBL opreation?

Short answer is "yes". Americans cleared it with him before hand.

However it is debateable as to "how long" before the raid, Kiyani came to know about it. Few hours, few days, few minutes, etc.

But Kiyani had advanced info.

zaid hamid predicted it before?

No one in civilians knew accept the two Khans who were protecting Ben fing laden,

And perhaps

Dr. Afridi had a hunch.

but Zaid Hameed.

Even his farishtas didn't know Ob fing laden was hiding in Abbott Abad.

Now if you have a proof about ZH telling the nation that OBL is in Abbot Abad and Americans will come send him to hell,

I sure would like to see.

Thank you

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

This website is blocked in India. I am also not able to access this page in Kashmir!

Can you show this with an example?

guss 100 of them, but thn its not the topic? right?
its what happening in genrl past 5 years? to this country & thats why we cant find any cure, isnt its the simplest of facts?
terrorists going off the hook? by the hands of scared judiciary? which never wanted to hang even the killer of a provancial governor? who even accepted his sin? CHECK MATE!!!
zaid hamid couldbe a over kill ! an emotional & but extra-educated patriot who wants to do something for this terrorized country even with nothing much in his hands? just his will power which pushes him to write a letter to the newly elected PM & at the same time pushes him to tell the peoples of pakistan what he feels about the terrorism & its dam solutions other thn a talking surrender to terrorists like sawat?
i think his patriotic will power should be appericiated?
specially at a time when our so called bravest political leaders like imran khan coundnt find a single word in his dam speech to condem TTp openly, for thier latest terrorism in which at least 1 of his party MPA are bieng bombed in peshawar?

This cant be written by Zaid hamid. No way!!!!!!! You know why.... In the entire letter the most important word is missing "INDIA"

Btw where is the source????

yara batman sahib,

I respect you and we often do the high fives (virtually).

But sadly you are a bit off in this post.

Short answer is "yes". Americans cleared it with him before hand.

However it is debateable as to "how long" before the raid, Kiyani came to know about it. Few hours, few days, few minutes, etc.

But Kiyani had advanced info.

No one in civilians knew accept the two Khans who were protecting Ben fing laden,

And perhaps

Dr. Afridi had a hunch.

but Zaid hamid

Even his farishtas didn't know Ob fing laden was hiding in Abbott Abad.

Now if you have a proof about ZH telling the nation that OBL is in Abbot Abad and Americans will come send him to hell,

I sure would like to see.

Thank you
well if you are asking about any traces of calls from white house to zaid hamid, no i dont hve? ;):disagree:
bt he was the only person in pakistan predicting some of kind of similar situations as what might could happened in abottabad or in raymond davis case?
kiyani was informed, zaid hamid thought it out himself?
before him no body never even thought about 4th genration warfare & now we at least came to counter cold start theories of our enemies?
is a good guy plays cricket with kids, quite moderate!
theoroticly he is still predicting a very would be brutal picture for pakistan ?
if we not start fighting a war against terror by our political hotshots ? all he is doing for what to become a PM of pakistan? no i dont think so?
uncle jee kabhi kabhi dissagree honaa bhi achi baat hai:lol:

He predictss Pakistan reach moon in 5 years in 2007 but Pakistan can't launch a SLV till date. :cry:

US has same, UK has same. Why not Pakistan can have anti-terror courts. (Probably not under Army, but somewhere in middle, civil/army/agencies). To make sure flawed Pakistan Law don't give terrorist a backdoor.

Ps: Civilian Courts works in a manner, No-Guilty until proven guilty, while Anti-terror courts works in a manner, Guilty until Proven Not Guilty.

Back
Top Bottom