What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

What do you mean? Arabs/Semites have traded with Northern Indian all the way to Kerala for thousands of years.

Read my posts again. I never claimed such a thing. I said that there is close to no difference between your average Pakistani Punjabi, Sindhi, Mujahir etc. and the average Indian counterpart. In fact many Pakistani PDF users have even told me that their ancestors migrated from what is now India to Pakistan and some Indian users here have also told similar stories the opposite way around. Meaning migration from what is now Pakistan to what is now India.
Well said!
I dont know why some (only some) Pakistanis are still in denial that they were "Indians" not so long back.I mean Pakistan didnt even exist before '47.
get ready:D,for some genetics n stuff
u asked for it
Hmmm should it be called atavism (of genetic engineering) that causes many Pakistanis to still retain their Indian DNA.I am sure 65years are not enough to mutate our DNAs. :-)
What say doc?

Anyway did I really say anything wrong? I mean what is exactly the difference between Pakistani and Indian Punjabis and Sindhis for instance?

There is no cultural difference other than religion. Besides the passport they carry. On all other fronts I would struggle to set them apart.
I don't know how that makes Pakistanis Indian or Indians Pakistanis.

I was very specific in my examples.

Besides honestly speaking then Arabs and other Middle Eastern people tend to group all South Asians together at first sight at least until they learn about all the differences. I imagine that the same is the case with people from the ME in South Asia overall. At least at first sight too.

@levina @ranjeet

:lol:

I hope that you are both doing well. I am preparing to break today's fast. Going to eat at a local Arab restaurant in 1 hour time or so. I am extremely hungry. It's been a long, humid, sunny and warm day today in Copenhagen. Anyway this is not the topic.;)

That video is great anyway.

Anyway did I really say anything wrong? I mean what is exactly the difference between Pakistani and Indian Punjabis and Sindhis for instance?

There is no cultural difference other than religion. Besides the passport they carry. On all other fronts I would struggle to set them apart.

Besides honestly speaking then Arabs and other Middle Eastern people tend to group all South Asians together.

The difference is punjabis, sindhis make 2% of Indian population. We don't consider them real deal since they are no longer part of us but Ganga Indians. Hope you know the difference between indus valley civilization and ganga valley. You can group them all in to one who cares, but don't call our ancestors Indians.

Nothing more insulting then calling us Indians.

You my friend, he even tried to prove Iranians as darker than Pakistanis. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Listen poorbia midget i never tried to prove anything like that.

Besides honestly speaking then Arabs and other Middle Eastern people tend to group all South Asians together at first sight at least.
Ofcourse!!!
When an Indian like me ends up mistaking a Pakistani for an Indian then we cant blame the arabs really.
@Armstrong, sir when you talk to @Sidak in punjabi, you sound soooo Indian. :P

Shabaz Sharif said:
Nothing more insulting then calling us Indians
Common sense is not so common. :tsk:

Well said!
I dont know why some (only some) Pakistanis are still in denial that they were "Indians" not so long back.I mean Pakistan didnt even exist before '47.

Hmmm should it be called atavism (of genetic engineering) that causes many Pakistanis to still retain their Indian DNA.I am sure 65years are not enough to mutate our DNAs. :-)
What say doc?
:ph34r:
You my friend, he even tried to prove Iranians as darker than Pakistanis. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
:D

Besides honestly speaking then Arabs and other Middle Eastern people tend to group all South Asians together at first sight at least until they learn about all the differences.

@levina @ranjeet

:lol:

I hope that you are both doing well. I am preparing to break today's fast. Going to eat at a local Arab restaurant in 1 hour time or so. I am extremely hungry. Anyway this is not the topic.;)

That video is great anyway.

Nothing wrong in what you said, that guy loves to troll on how we Indians and Pakistanis are poles apart. Ignore this topic, its just a sub continental thing.

I am fine man ... thanks. fasting does that to one, I once tried to fast couldn't go past more than 2 hours. Anyway enjoy your meal.

Nothing wrong in what you said, that guy loves to troll on how we Indians and Pakistanis are poles apart. Ignore this topic, its just a sub continental thing.

I am fine man ... thanks. fasting does that to one, I once tried to fast couldn't go past more than 2 hours. Anyway enjoy your meal.

Haryanvies look like Bengalis/bhaiyas of bihar anyway, so there is not much difference there.

Haryanvies look like Bengalis/bhaiyas of bihar anyway, so there is not much difference there.
But than muhajirs makes 7-8% of Pakistan just like Haryanvies do in Indian, so one can mistake them for Pakistanis and blur your idea of how different Indians and Pakistanis are.

This thread has suddenly changed topic very quickly:lol:
Well this thread is titled as Blunder .. what else were you expecting :lol:

But than muhajirs makes 7-8% of Pakistan just like Haryanvies do in Indian, so one can mistake them for Pakistanis and blur your idea of how different Indians and Pakistanis are.

Well this thread is titled as Blunder .. what else were you expecting :lol:

Many Indians can be mistaken for arabs, does that make them arabs? o_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom