What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Should I take your word for it? :sarcastic:

No bro, you can't take THEIR word for it. They speak our language Urdu which is from Ordu (incidentally the same word that 'Horde' comes from ) meaning 'military camp' or 'army' and they are hell-bent on telling us that we speak THEIR language . LOL.
That's just one incident of certain indians trying to massage their ego. Well whatever works for them:yahoo::coffee:

Sindh is referred as first Muslim conquest of India/Hind.

Absolutely BS, my jordianian arab friend told me that in Arabian history a distinction was always made between Al-Sindh (which is modern paksitan) and Al-Hind which were lands well beyond Al-Sindh.

Thats only because Sindh was under Arab rule while Hind(northern and southern India) was under the rule of the Pratihara
and Rashtrakuta Dynasty at that time but both Sindh and Hind were described as Hindu country by the Arabs.

The population of Sindh was described to be predominantly Bhuddist being ruled by a hindu brahmin raja in arab islamic history,.

Absolutely BS, my jordianian arab friend told me that in Arabian history a distinction was always made between Al-Sindh (which is modern paksitan) and Al-Hind which were lands well beyond Al-Sindh.

I have no idea as to why the want to connect themselves with us so bad. They're even using OUR language urdu, language of OUR armies, our culture, our Lashkars (Ordu) and proclaiming it as theirs :crazy:

The population of Sindh was described to be predominantly Bhuddist being ruled by a hindu brahmin raja in arab islamic history,.

Even with those outsider Bhutto, Sumroo, Mirs, Zardari etc. 25% of Sindhis were Hindus in 1947. Who did the census of Buddhists in 7th century proving Sindh was 'predominently' Buddhist. ;)

And please clarify if Pakistan was Hind or not, some of you says Pakistan was al-Hind, other says Pakistan was al-Sind, India was Al Hind. :omghaha::omghaha:

I have no idea as to why the want to connect themselves with us so bad. They're even using OUR language urdu, language of OUR armies, our culture, our Lashkars (Ordu) and proclaiming it as theirs :crazy:

Hope you could successful converse in Urdu with Turks. :omghaha::omghaha:

they never have "interfered" in Kashmir why should they?

their stances on the issue are known though and I dont think indian grievances or belligerence on the issue affects their views. It's based on principle, not on propaganda (bullshit) propagated by new delhi
principle ? like ? why not against russia or china ?
basically saudi has numerious time supported pakistan of kashmir and asked for peaceful resolve, again it can be its way of show Principle's, but we didn't ask for their expert advice on this matter, and if they actually spoke up against principle issue's around the world, including in muslims countries itself, then i could thing of their stand being unbaised

Can you explain to me what "Peninsular india" means preciselly? Visually with a map. You already wrote what it is but I would like to see a map.:)

Do you mean Goa specifically?

What is Shivaji Maharaj? Where does that lie in India? Ok, that is not bad then.

Hey, what about some dishes/cuisine from your region? Can you inform us here?

Also which part of India has the best beaches? The Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean coastline or the Bay of Bengal coastline?

I need to visit India. Preferably sailing along the coastline. A trip from Oman should/could be arranged if just some of the more dangerous routes can be avoided and pirates.

@levina @ranjeet @INDIC @Contrarian

Can you be helpful to answer my posts here.
For beaches you should head to either Goa or kerala.But the season matters.
I go to Kerala and Goa ever year during the monsoon season (june-sep) which is the wrong season to go there. :cry:

Go in oct-dec. :)

al-hasani said:
Also how would you Indian users explain to a stranger the difference between Western India and Eastern India? I mean between the coastal areas of Western India bordering the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean and their Eastern counterparts bordering the Bay of Bengal?

The western coast is more famous. I guess thats because the eastern coast gets hit by cyclones often.

Back
Top Bottom