What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

What?? you dont know anything about atavism?? 8-)

I fasted for one whole day(roza)....yippie thats more than you. :yay:
Damn you ... :hitwall: .... considering I got enough fat to last me through an ice age, my attempt was a huge disappointment. :cry:

Many Indians can be mistaken for arabs, does that make them arabs? o_O
How dare they look like them Arabs, they should look like Indians :pissed:

What?? you dont know anything about atavism?? 8-)

I fasted for one whole day(roza)....yippie thats more than you. :yay:
I know the concept,,,,:)
my genetics n stuff remark ,was to hint al hasani about the typical posts to follow..

Anyway did I really say anything wrong? I mean what is exactly the difference between Pakistani and Indian Punjabis and Sindhis for instance?

There is no cultural difference other than religion. Besides the passport they carry. On all other fronts I would struggle to set them apart.
I don't know how that makes Pakistanis Indian or Indians Pakistanis.

That's a very complex thing and stay away from agitating hornet's nest. :D BTW Pakistan's current Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, President Mamnoon Hussain and the guy in his picture(Prime Minister's brother) and his country's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah all were migrants from Indian side of the border. ;)

But than muhajirs makes 7-8% of Pakistan just like Haryanvies do in Indian, so one can mistake them for Pakistanis and blur your idea of how different Indians and Pakistanis are.

The Haryanvis who went to Pakistan in 1947 also call themselves as Punjabis in Pakistan. ;)

That's a very complex thing and stay away from agitating hornet's nest. :D BTW Pakistan's current Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, President Mamnoon Hussain and the guy in his picture(Prime Minister's brother) and his country's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah all were migrants from Indian side of the border. ;)

Look at Nawaz Sharif, he is punjabi of Kashmiri origin not muhajir. President is indeed muhajir/indain racially, which shows we are very open minded people. And Jinnah was born in Sindh.

The Haryanvis who went to Pakistan in 1947 also call themselves as Punjabis in Pakistan. ;)
Apne Nainsukh ko kon samjhaye par !!!

Not really, they are either called urdu speakers or Haryanvies. Punjabis are only those who speak punjabi. These haryanives never needed to learn punjabi, since urdu was official language. In multan lots of haryanvis migrated who still speak their original language at homes plus urdu.

Haryanvis are race of bhaiyas who look like biharis, bengalis. They can pass as chuhras/gutter cleaner. So instead they like to call themselves urdu speakers.

Not really, they are either called urdu speakers or Haryanvies. Punjabis are only those who speak punjabi. These haryanives never needed to learn punjabi, since urdu was official language. In multan lots of haryanvis migrated who still speak their original language at homes plus urdu.

Haryanvis are race of bhaiyas who look like biharis, bengalis. They can pass as chuhras/gutter cleaner. So instead they like to call themselves urdu speakers.
There was no Haryana during Partition ... it was still Punjab back then :lol:

Yes Haryanvi Sandhus, Manns, Gills, Chahals, Grewals are racially different than the Punjabi ones !!!

Now are you going to say haryanvi hindu jats look like punjabi jats? You realize not a single hindu punjabi jat live in west and east punjab? Because original jats never accepted ganga hindusism. Even in east punjabi few hindu jats are actually haryanvis.

Now are you going to say haryanvi hindu jats look like punjabi jats? You realize not a single hindu punjabi jat live in west and east punjab? Because original jats never accepted ganga hindusism. Even in east punjabi few hindu jats are actually haryanvis.
If you knew how gotra/surnames work in Jat culture you wouldn't have asked this question.

If you knew how gotra/surnames work in Jat culture you wouldn't have asked this question.

I know how its works and and what i am saying is also said by east punjabis. Haryanvis jats are fake ones and we don't consider them jats but hindi loving bhaiyas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom