What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Yes Haryanvi Sandhus, Manns, Gills, Chahals, Grewals are racially different than the Punjabi ones

Genetics ho jaye issi baat pe !!!

Sandhu clan derives its name from river sindh, in rural areas of lahore they are actually called with their more accurate name "sindhu". Their origin lies in pakistani parts of central punjab namely Gujranwala, Sialkot and Lahore. The rest of the clans you mentioned have eastern origin even if they are sometimes found in small numbers in pakistani central punjab.

Sandhu clan derives its name from river sindh, in rural areas of lahore they are actually called with their more accurate name "sindhu". Their origin lies in pakistani parts of central punjab namely Gujranwala, Sialkot and Lahore. The rest of the clans you mentioned have eastern origin even if they are sometimes found in small numbers in pakistani central punjab.
It wasn't a trivia question ... but thanks anyway I feel indebted !!!

Look at Nawaz Sharif, he is punjabi of Kashmiri origin not muhajir. President is indeed muhajir/indain racially, which shows we are very open minded people. And Jinnah was born in Sindh.

Your Prime Minister Sharif family's origin from Amritsar India.
Pakistan's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah from Gondal in Gujarat in India.
Your President Mamnoon Hussain from Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India.

since you consider cousins as kosher marital prospects, Its you who are fake ones not us !!

If only these things made jats, otherwise biharis like indic are also jats. Pakistani Punjabi Jats intermarry with other punjabi jat clans freerly, though i don't deny cousin marriages. Even punjabi khatri hindu would rather marry cousin then other Indians.

If only these things made jats, otherwise biharis like indic are also jats. Pakistani Punjabi Jats intermarry with other punjabi jat clans freerly, though i don't deny cousin marriages. Even punjabi khatri hindu would rather marry cousin then other Indians.
Jats since ages leave three gotras when it comes to marriages ie of their own, their mothers and their grandothers. they also don't marry in Gawand ie. adjoining villages to their own. And after admitting what you just did .. you shamelessly paddle that pure jats and not pure jats cr@p at me.

Your Prime Minister Sharif family's origin from Amritsar India.
Pakistan's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah from Gondal in Gujarat in India.
Your President Mamnoon Hussain from Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India.

Listen hindu, better to keep dirty hand away from keyboard instead of writing bs. Nawaz Sharif is punjabi kashmiri, i know about my family. Look at my photo, i look handsome right? My brother is ugly compared to me because its not fair to compare anyone with me but still he does not look like Indian racially because he is not.

nawaz-sharif-best-photo.jpg

And yes president is indeed Indian racially, because we don't care. We are not like Indians, but calling us Indians is biggest insult. If anyone want to insult Pakistani, just call him Indian.

130730130632-mamnoon-hussain-pakistan-president-story-top.jpg

Last edited:
Let us be honest here for a second.

What is it that India can give the Arab world (22 countries in total and about 450 million people) that fellow Muslim countries and main allies and trading partners such as USA, China, West Europe cannot give us?

On the other hand India is still largely dependent on natural resources originating from the Arab world due to the growing demand and very high population.

Also there are millions of Indian citizens working in the Arab world. I think that they send the most remittances back to india of all regions in the world.

On the other hand the Arab world (in particular the Arabian Peninsula across the Arabian Sea) and Northern/Western India have enjoyed an ancient cultural and trade connection that is still vivid to this day.

India does not need to be for or against Israel as they are not the main players in that conflict nor even located in the region. I struggle to see what weight India's words carry in Israel. Contrary to the words of for instance the US or EU.

This is one perspective and I won't say you are wrong on that but other perspective says that what "Rival" country got. They got India, one of the fastest growing economy, and Intelligence support from many stations where RAW is present. Also Israel got one partner more and one rival less. This became "Strategic" collaboration and India moved on from the Palestinian cause.

Now, on the other hand, Arab countries lost many points which they can't foresee for now. First thing is Economic power, which may not seem relevant but if the things are back on track then next 10 years will be different. Secondly, if India become part of UN permanent seat then Israel will have one more ally so Palestinian cause will be more on danger. Thirdly, Many companies, power plant and constructions are done by Indian companies like L&T or Indian engineers. In case of conflicts, this can be very helpful for Israel, take an example of Uganda Hijacking.

Jats since ages leave three gotras when it comes to marriages ie of their own, their mothers and their grandothers. they also don't marry in Gawand ie. adjoining villages to their own. And after admitting what you just did .. you shamelessly paddle that pure jats and not pure jats cr@p at me.

And if this proves jats then indic bihari is also jat. This gotra/marriage thing started in 14th century by your bhiaya jats. While our jat history goes back thousands of years, first mentioned by Arabs in 7th century.

So don't teach me jat history, you need to instead learn your own proper history.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom