What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

And if this proves jats then indic bihari is also jat. This gotra/marriage thing started in 14th century by your bhiaya jats. While our jat history goes back thousands of years, first mentioned by Arabs in 7th century.

So don't teach me jat history, you need to instead learn your own proper history.

It is a hindu custom to not marry in same clans of parents and grandparents. All hindus be brahmin, rajputs, baniyas etc. follow this custom, it is nothing special to "jats" of haryana as this ranjeet guy is trying to portray it here.

And if this proves jats then indic bihari is also jat. This gotra/marriage thing started in 14th century by your bhiaya jats. While our jat history goes back thousands of years, first mentioned by Arabs in 7th century.

So don't teach me jat history, you need to instead learn your own proper history.
True YOUR jat history starts from there not ours .. ours date back even further. But thanks for the laughs Pure jat :enjoy:

It is a hindu custom to not marry in same clans of parents and grandparents. All hindus be brahmin, rajputs, baniyas etc. follow this custom, it is nothing special to "jats" of haryana as this ranjeet guy is trying to portray it here.

I know, this custom among haryanvi jats was started in 14th century to unite villages.

True YOUR jat history starts from there not ours .. ours date back even further. But thanks for the laughs Pure jat :enjoy:

Care to get any reference of haryanvi jats before pure jats were first mentioned in 7th century?

Doesn't matter, Like all rivers flow to the sea, every thread will end-up like this. Especially there is one poster Shabaz Sharif, his hate comments on Indians make every-thread like this.

Well i just corrected him, there was no need to insult Pakistanis like that. Especially on pdf.

Gotra is integral part of Hinduism, its as old as old as Rigveda. I forget, in Pakistan all of you belong to some tribe/janajati. :lol::lol:

Gotra is integral part of Hinduism, its as old as old as Rigveda. I forget, in Pakistan all of you belong to some tribe/janajati. :lol::lol:

Listen bihari babua, punjabi khatris/sheikh are one of oldest punjabi comunities and original kashatriyas and they still married cousins. Please don't paint everyone with your bs ganga history. Integral part of ganga hindus? Sure.

They serve only as an identity or baradari , there is no gotra shotra thing in pakistan

It only means you still have your former hindu customs. ;)

Listen bihari babua, punjabi khatris/sheikh are one of oldest punjabi comunities and original kashatriyas and they still married cousins. Please don't paint everyone with your bs ganga history. Integral part of ganga hindus? Sure.

Its all Hindus east of Indus, you are not one of them.

Its all Hindus east of Indus.

thats all bihari ganga babua could come up, aka pdf psudo hindutva historian. Thank your lucky stars ancient Pakistanis imposed hinduism on your ancestors, other wise who knows. You guys still would be running around in jungle of bihar.

And marrying in own biraderi/tribe is ganga hindu custom? Whole world is hindu then lol

thats all bihari ganga babua could come up, aka pdf psudo hindutva historian. Thank your lucky stars ancient Pakistanis imposed hinduism on your ancestors, other wise who knows. You guys still would be running around in jungle of bihar.

And marrying in own biraderi/tribe is ganga hindu custom? Whole world is hindu then lol

How, you are not even one of us in East of Indus river. Yes, we follow gotra, not tribal system. ;)

Nothing wrong in what you said, that guy loves to troll on how we Indians and Pakistanis are poles apart. Ignore this topic, its just a sub continental thing.

I am fine man ... thanks. fasting does that to one, I once tried to fast couldn't go past more than 2 hours. Anyway enjoy your meal.

Yes, despite you guys writing English and sometimes a language I do not recognize (Hindi/Urdu?) the content of the discussion for me is like attempting to communicate in Papuan.:rofl:

Pretty much off-topic as well. Thanks for that mate. That was an excellent meal!

Anyway to the other Indian users then I suggest you really watch that video. A lot of nice Arabian chicks are included:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom