What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

@Contrarian

I don't agree with your first part of your latest post (number 84) though. I think that this is only a minority. Pakistanis have their own culture and own history. Although having many foreign influences. Among them Arab etc. Many also have ancestral ties to the ME. At least according to their own family traditions etc.

Having said that then most of the Arab world still has and will have closer ties with Pakistan due to religion and culture BUT that does not mean that we cannot have any relations with a big market like India which also is home to many Muslims and a country/area that has had ancient ties with the Arab world as well.

Also all politics aside then human relations are a entirely different matter. This goes for everybody out there.

As this video below illustrates very well which might interest some of the Indian users here:

@Contarian @levina @ranjeet (;)) @anonymus @sreekumar @rockstarIN @Ravi Nair @Cherokee @SledgeHammer @Indischer @halupridol and other friendly Indian users.

I recommend you all to watch it fully. It's not that long. 25 minutes. Especially to some of the few Indian anti-Arab troll's.

Anyway I said what I wanted to say on this particular topic.

Peace.

Last edited:
On the other hand the Arab world (in particular the Arabian Peninsula across the Arabian Sea) and Northern/Western India have enjoyed an ancient cultural and trade connection that is still vivid to this day.

You mean Pakistan, and some small part of India's Gujarat. Next time please differentiate because its very insulting to call our ancestors NW Indians.

You mean Pakistan, and some small part of India's Gujarat. Next time please differentiate because its very insulting to call our ancestors NW Indians.

What do you mean? Arabs/Semites have traded with Northern Indian all the way to Kerala for thousands of years.

Read my posts again. I never claimed such a thing. I said that there is close to no difference between your average Pakistani Punjabi, Sindhi, Mujahir etc. and the average Indian counterpart. In fact many Pakistani PDF users have even told me that their ancestors migrated from what is now India to Pakistan and some Indian users here have also told similar stories the opposite way around. Meaning migration from what is now Pakistan to what is now India.

As well as the Arab states. There is simply no need for us to take any sides.
Till now we have not taken any sides. Still the arabs supported pakistan in wars. This is what we get for supporting them. When we are weak, our OIC membership was rejected [thankfully] on the insistance of pakistan. If they are so openly anti-india, what's wrong if we take side with countries which helped us?

What do you mean? Arabs/Semites have traded with Northern Indian all the way to Kerala for thousands of years.

Read my posts again. I never claimed such a thing. I said that there is close to no difference between your average Pakistani Punjabi, Sindhi, Mujahir etc. and the average Indian counterpart. In fact many Pakistani PDF users have even told me that their ancestors migrated from what is now India to Pakistan and some Indian users here have also told similar stories the opposite way around. Meaning migration from what is now Pakistan to what is now India.
No need argue with him man, just agree to his demands or else he would start another discussion on how Pakistanis are different than Indians DNA wise.

off topic ... Happy Ramadan !!! :enjoy:

You just agitated the hornet's nest by relating Pakistanis with Indians. :omghaha::omghaha:

Till now we have not taken any sides. Still the arabs supported pakistan in wars. This is what we get for supporting them. When we are weak, our OIC membership was rejected [thankfully] on the insistance of pakistan. If they are so openly anti-india, what's wrong if we take side with countries which helped us?

Probably because the Palestinians don't deserve to be punished for the sins of the other Arab states. Probably because the Israelis themselves have no compelling argument against the Palestinians. There is nothing to be gained from taking an anti-Palestinian stance, best that we can do is remain neutral.

Probably because the Palestinians don't deserve to be punished for the sins of the other Arab states. Probably because the Israelis themselves have no compelling argument against the Palestinians. There is nothing to be gained from taking an anti-Palestinian stance, best that we can do is remain neutral.
Or probably because the palestenians as too weak to support pakistan against India. But when time comes, they are sure to support pakistan against us which is evident by the fact that they have called upon pak army to fight against the Israelis. But I believe, even today, if Israel needs any help, India would extend fll support though it would be under the carpets.

Please stop insulting us, nothing worse then calling us Indians. Muhajirs are indeed Indians migrants in 47. And Indian punjabis, sindhis barely make 2% of Indian population while 70% of Pakistan. There was no mass migration because Muhajirs make 7-8% of Pakistan population.

@Contrarian

I don't agree with your first part of your latest post (number 84) though. I think that this is only a minority. Pakistanis have their own culture and own history. Although having many foreign influences. Among them Arab etc. Many also have ancestral ties to the ME. At least according to their own family traditions etc.

Having said that then most of the Arab world still has and will have closer ties with Pakistan due to religion and culture BUT that does not mean that we cannot have any relations with a big market like India which also is home to many Muslims and a country/area that has had ancient ties with the Arab world as well.

Also all politics aside then human relations are a entirely different matter. This goes for everybody out there.

As this video below illustrates very well which might interest some of the Indian users here:

@Contratian @levina @ranjeet (;)) @anonymus @sreekumar @rockstarIN @Ravi Nair @Cherokee @SledgeHammer @Indischer and other friendly Indian users.

I recommend you all to watch it fully. It's not that long. 25 minutes. Especially to some of the few Indian anti-Arab troll's.

Anyway I said what I wanted to say on this particular topic.

Peace.

Well AFAIK Indo-arab relations can be traced back to 3rd millennium BC, then the trade and travel flourıshed between the erstwhıle Indian kingdoms and arab world.
India has somehow achieved a remarkable diplomatic presence in the middle east and has made very few enemies compared to US or the former colonial powers (UK,France etc).Also worth mentioning is the "working" relationship that India has managed with countries like Israel.The symbiosis that exists between the 2 countries can not be taken as anti-Palestine, as its commonly misunderstood.
I think the article was a lil pessimistic about India's attitude towards the gulf countries.

Thanks for the video @al-Hasani. Those students met the likes of Dr. Abdul kalam, i would call them lucky. And they were very generous with their words for india.

Btw why the winking smiley for @ranjeet ?? Hmmm??:azn:

Well AFAIK Indo-arab relations can be traced back to 3rd millennium BC, then the trade and travel flourıshed between the erstwhıle Indian kingdoms and arab world.
India has somehow achieved a remarkable diplomatic presence in the middle east and has made very few enemies compared to US or the former colonial powers (UK,France etc).Also worth mentioning is the "working" relationship that India has managed with countries like Israel.The symbiosis that exists between the 2 countries can not be taken as anti-Palestine, as it commonly misunderstood.
I think the article was a lil pessimistic about India's attitude towards the gulf countries.

Thanks for the video @al-Hasani. Those students met the likes of Dr. Abdul kalam, i would call them lucky. And they were very generous with their words for india.

Btw why the wink at @ranjeet ?? Hmmm??

Did you watch the entire video?:D

It's a very good video. I can recommend the Indians here to watch it.;)

It was @ranjeet that showed me the video initially so credit goes to him.

LOL, that's why that smiley was used.

get ready:D,for some genetics n stuff
u asked for it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom