What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Another wrong fact.
Before commenting - READ the article posted.

We have had good relations with Palestinians and have supported them in UN.

I believe my analysis is right and it covers the real reason for the shift of policy-

The economical, scientific, technological, military, agricultural ties are much more important than vote in UN which does not mean anything. :)
You are absolutely correct. Educated People in India have the greatest respect and admiration for Israel, but the government of India needs to reflect that too.

I believe my analysis is right and it covers the real reason for the shift of policy-
That we suddenly became anti-Muslim?
Then why did we support Palestine in UN/UNESCO membership(as a State) in the last vote(held very recently, last year IIRC)?

Exactly how much more do you know indian muslim-
How much the people of arunachal pradesh look indian-
What do you mean by Indian look? Indians don't look the same. Stop acting like white people. There are a lot of North-eastern Indians who like people of Arunchal. I would say Maharashtra is the most diverse state. You got have these green-eyed caucasian looking Marathis on other hand dark looking south indian like marathis. Indians look like everything.

There were polls, Indians are one of the most pro Israeli nations in the world. Plus I met Indians and read thousands of their messages in Internet.

Have you ever visited India? Don't go by these hindutvadi bigots in here or the fake surveys.
Israelis have literally occupied Indian tourists states like Goa and Himachal Pradesh. They bully/harass locals, consume drugs, engage in pedophilic activity etc. Israeli mafia is notorious in India. Indians can't visit Indian areas inhabitated by Israelis.
Only these Hindutva idiots will support these nazi jews. Visit Goa see for yourself how much the locals hate these Israeli Jews.

That we suddenly became anti-Muslim?
Then why did we support Palestine in UN/UNESCO membership(as a State) in the last vote(held very recently, last year IIRC)?

I know you are in no position to go directly against Arabs and support Israel-
Thus my claim that Arabs are more beneficial to the indians than the israel-
And if the push comes to shove where your interests lies- plus there are the Persians - This fairy tale love aint gona last long-

You missed my point which @Contrarian even literally laid out for you.
Well my dear, it is you who brought out Iran and Indonesia's role in the past, but the fact of the matter is some arab states are actively funding pakistan against India, and we need to remember that. Same as US.

We would need to be wary of those states and ensure cordial relations but maintain our distance from those states, Jordan and KSA for example. It doesn't mean we cut off our relation with them, but remain neutral for such states. on the other hand for nations such Iran, with whom we do have good relations, we need to work with the rest of the world with back channel diplomacy to mitigate their risks, especially vis-a-vis Israel.

Like you know 1.3 billion personally. Only Indian fascists support Israel. They are about 300 million in number.

Seems you even know martians personally after knowing all Indians. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Some people here criticize fellow Pakistanis for speaking out against Israel and call those people "wannabe Arabs" (they know who they are) and they openly advocate for relations with Israel and do not care about Palestinians. This goes for other Muslim nationalities from our own region (ME) as well. So I expect those people to remain silent now if I and other Arabs do not see a problem with trade relations with countries such as India etc.
I am one of those who call Pakistani's as wannabe Arabs. And there are so many Pakistani's who agree and have written about this in Pakistani newspapers and columns. This is because of the kind of history and legacy that they are taught they have, since school. Its a separate issue altogether. The result is that they feel the need to ingratiate themselves with Arabs constantly and create imagined ancestry, 'x/y/z was one of my ancestors who came to India with the invasion force/missionary/sufi' is a recurring theme with Pakistani's.

I practically do not know any Arab who has advocated stopping trade with India. I will take your word for it though.
Besides I believe that armed struggle will not solve anything as we do not live in the antiquity or the Middle Ages anymore. Conquest by the sword has ended a long time ago.
Only diplomacy can solve conflict like those. That is why I believe that the Arab world and Israel should try and solve the conflict diplomatically as we will continue to be neighbors.
Agreed.

Similar things can be said about Pakistanis and Indians. I mean what is the difference between Pakistani and Indian Punjabis? Or Pakistani and Indian Sindhis? Barely anything other than nationality and religion.
Meh. All of North India and Pakistan are virtually similar.

Indians sooner or later will realize that their support of Israel is based on nothing else than hate for Muslims- as the article claimed- Thats a fact-

And I hope the voiceless Indian muslims will realize their mistake soon aswell- its a good thing for india that the majority of indian muslims are ignorant to the hatred you guys spew against muslims in this forum-
It's good to have a consistent binary voice on the forum... it's always Muslim or Non-muslim.... every other aspect of diplomacy and foreign relation is non-existent. It's all about religion....

And if the push comes to shove where your interests lies- plus there are the Persians - This fairy tale love aint gona last long-
You do know that we are not dependent on the Arabs at all? Unlike Pakistan.
We take zero aid from them. All our relationship with Arabs is strictly commercial.
For example if the Arabs stopped selling us oil, do you know what would happen? Do you know how much Oil, India consumes and the effect that would have on global markets?

Secondly, assume KSA stops selling India oil, we can buy from Iran.We are not beholden to any country for we do not take any favours.

Recognize the strength of economies and their trade patterns before you make assumptions.

I doubt you have any comprehension of Indian diplomatic prowess or understanding of diplomatic process in general. please do not equate India's Diplomatic regime with that of pakistan's to give the myopic view that you have just presented. India has ties with all of the gulf and still does active business with Israel and Iran. India has balanced Europe and USSR (Jag's Mirages and mig29 systems simultaneously),at the peak of the cold war.

India can maintain cordial relations with Arab states and Israel till they exist without even blinking.

India should remain neutral to major arab states, India needs to change it's stance towards Palestine. Indian politicians are not aware of ground realities of Palestinian conflict thus needs to remain neutral.

India's stance on Palestine has been correct from day one, remains correct to this day. What has changed is the absolutely moronic anti-Israel stance that continued into government after government though the logic for the opposition to the creation of Israel (considering India's own stance against the creation of a religious state as well as the complicated settlement of Europeans jews into Palestine) in the initial Nehru years might have made some sense but to stick on to it later was just foolish.

India's stance on Palestine has been correct from day one, remains correct to this day. What has changed is the absolutely moronic anti-Israel stance that continued into government after government though the logic for the opposition to the creation of Israel (considering India's own stance against the creation of a religious state as well as the complicated settlement of Europeans jews into Palestine) in the initial Nehru years might have made some sense but to stick on to it later was just foolish.
Yes, and I do hope this government can cement stronger relations with both israel and iran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom