What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

India should keep their relations with Arab countries to a minimum.

I know that you are a simple-minded anti-Arab troll (observed your posts but did not comment on them until now so I know this to be the case for a fact) but India's trading balance with the Arab world is one of biggest overall and the biggest Indian diaspora in the world is found in the Arab world and the Indians in the Arab world contribute to most of the remittances sent to India from abroad.

Also most of the nearly 200 million Indian Muslims have close religious and cultural ties to the Arab world and many of them also have Arab ancestry. They are your compatriots too.

Another valid point. It seems the Pakistani's jump more on Palestinian causes than Arabs.
Well de facto the Arab world (all 22 Arab countries) are boycotting Israel and have no relations but that is not entirely true as most countries have relations with Israel indirectly.

It's just that many outsiders think that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (armed conflict) includes all 22 Arab countries which is a ridiculous assumption. Even the so-called Israeli-"Arab" wars only involved 3-4 Arab countries.

2uz6mp3.png

Also this article makes it seem like there is no relations with India and the Arab world which is totally false. Al-Ahram is a well-known Arab nationalist newspaper and thus focuses a lot on the Palestinian issue and views foreign relations from that perspective.

Foreign relations of the Arab League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For God's sake India has even an observer status in the Arab League together with states like Brazil and Venezuela due to those two countries large Arab diasporas (in total about 20 million Arab Latin Americans or so).

Also I believe that the Arab world should sit and discuss with Israel directly by developing real diplomatic ties as that approach might be more fruitful to end the conflict peacefully than the current approach which has given nothing. It is in the interest of both the Arab world and Israel.

The same can be said about Pakistan and India.

I disagree. I think we should increase our trade more and more with the Arab countries.
They are a great market and our geographical proximity gives Indian companies advantages.

I see no reason to why that should not be the case? Both the Arab world and India are one of the biggest markets out there. In terms of population, potential etc. It's only logical that we should and can cooperate. Just like Pakistan and India should cooperate.

Especially since the Arab world and the Indian Subcontinet have had 5000 year old trading relations!

Nothing will be solved with wars and conflict. I hope people in the Middle East and elsewhere will realize this as we are not living in the antiquity anymore or the Middle Ages.

I will probably receive criticism for those statement from fellow Arabs, Pakistanis, Muslims etc. but so be it.
Arabs always knew about trade and business is business in my world. I welcome any cooperation as long as it is beneficial.

Indian government always voted and still voting in support of Arabs in UN.
But majority of Indian people always supported Israel.
Like you know 1.3 billion personally. Only Indian fascists support Israel. They are about 300 million in number.

What you say about this.

Foreign_relations_of_Israel_Map.png

Well, it just shows what I wrote about the non-existing (officially) diplomatic relations. Only Jordan has official diplomatic relations I believe.

But remember that this does not equal armed conflict as many outsiders think.

That's how it has been historically. When jews were being persecuted all over the world, hindus welcomed you. When we wanted some help in our hour of need, the jews stood by us. Governments come and go...the people are here to stay. And in an average Indian, you can see a friend of Israel. :)

Like you know 1.3 billion personally. Only Indian fascists support Israel. They are about 300 million in number.
Like you know 300 million personally. :lol:

Hopefully that will change soon.

do you know the meaning of "fascism"??

When we wanted some help in our hour of need, the jews stood by us. Governments come and go...the people are here to stay.
The real jews were dark-skinned. Not these fake-caucasian pretending to be jews.

Secondly, because if selfless support was the reason why Pakistanis supported Palestine, then you would have similarly supported Tibetans. We understand the 'be more Arab than the Arabs' syndrome of Pakistani's and why you keep trying in Palestine.

Come on tibetans looks nothing like the Indians- your claim is vague-

Nothing will be solved with wars and conflict. I hope people in the Middle East and elsewhere will realize this as we are not living in the antiquity anymore or the Middle Ages.

I will probably receive criticism for those statement from fellow Arabs, Pakistanis, Muslims etc. but so be it.
Arabs always knew about trade and business is business in my world. I welcome any cooperation as long as it is beneficial.
For what? You have not said any radical statement.
As far as India and Pakistan is concerned, there really is not a big desire to cooperate from Indian side. We want trade and no terrorism from them, pretty much sums up all our requirements.

Trade we are likely to get within a year or so. Its already been liberalized.

I see no reason to why that should not be the case? Both the Arab world and India are one of the biggest markets out there. In terms of population, potential etc. It's only logical that we should and can cooperate. Just like Pakistan and India should cooperate.

Especially since the Arab world and the Indian Subcontinet have had 5000 year old trading relations!

India should remain neutral to major arab states, India needs to change it's stance towards Palestine. Indian politicians are not aware of ground realities of Palestinian conflict thus needs to remain neutral.

India needs to develop it's relations with israel and with Iran on different avenues.

btw some arab states have actively supported pakistan during it's wars with India, that is something India should not forget.

The real jews were dark-skinned. Not these fake-caucasian pretending to be jews.

Ancient Hebrews and Israelites looked like your average Arab and person from the Levant/Arab world and they are Caucasian people and olive skinned and at most brown skinned. Many are also as white as your average European. Especially Southern Europeans.

Not dark.

The most common phenotype in the ME is the Arabic/Orientalid/Syrid "race" which is a subgroup of the nearby "Mediterranean race"

The Oriental race[1] (also Arabid race[2] or Syrid race) is an historical term for a morphological sub-type of the Mediterranean race, as used in physical anthropology.

Arabid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are terms invented by Europeans not locals BTW.

Also about 50% of all Israelis are Jews from the Arab world. For instance Yemeni and Moroccan Jews (whom you would not be able to distinguish from Arab Yemenis and Arab/Berber Moroccans) are one of the biggest Jewish groups in Israel. There is a lot of intermarriage as well among all groups in Israel so those differences will probably disappear by most in 100 years time.

Just so you know mate.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom