What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

India should remain neutral to major arab states, India needs to change it's stance towards Palestine. Indian politicians are not aware of ground realities of Palestinian conflict thus needs to remain neutral.

India needs to develop it's relations with israel and with Iran on different avenues.

btw some arab states have actively supported pakistan during it's wars with India, that is something India should not forget.

As has Iran and even Indonesia in the past.

Indians sooner or later will realize that their support of Israel is based on nothing else than hate for Muslims- as the article claimed- Thats a fact-

And I hope the voiceless Indian muslims will realize their mistake soon aswell- its a good thing for india that the majority of indian muslims are ignorant to the hatred you guys spew against muslims in this forum-

Whatever they might be. How should that be a matter of concern? The only thing is...they are India's allies
If you see Palestinians as evil Muslim then you might not concern you. But Israelis are doing what British did to India.

These fake jews European fake-converts are not the orginal Jews. So I suggest you get some knowledge on Judaism and Jews. The real jews were probably black people. We know how Israel treats black jews aka the real jews in Israel.

They are worse than Nazis.

Well that doesnt mean go on and claim every land bordering you -
When did we claim Tibet? :D

For what? You have not said any radical statement.
As far as India and Pakistan is concerned, there really is not a big desire to cooperate from Indian side. We want trade and no terrorism from them, pretty much sums up all our requirements.

Trade we are likely to get within a year or so. Its already been liberalized.

Some people here criticize fellow Pakistanis for speaking out against Israel and call those people "wannabe Arabs" (they know who they are) and they openly advocate for relations with Israel and do not care about Palestinians. This goes for other Muslim nationalities from our own region (ME) as well. So I expect those people to remain silent now if I and other Arabs do not see a problem with trade relations with countries such as India etc.

Besides I believe that armed struggle will not solve anything as we do not live in the antiquity or the Middle Ages anymore. Conquest by the sword has ended a long time ago.
Only diplomacy can solve conflict like those. That is why I believe that the Arab world and Israel should try and solve the conflict diplomatically as we will continue to be neighbors.

Most Israelis and Jews want peace too. I do not consider them enemies or anything. Only the radicals among them (hardcore Zionists). Rest are not any different from our own lot. How can I for instance hate Jewish Iraqis, Jewish Yemenis, Jewish Moroccans etc. when we share almost everything in common aside from nationality (now), religion (which is already very close) and politics? Which is not always the case even.

Similar things can be said about Pakistanis and Indians. I mean what is the difference between Pakistani and Indian Punjabis? Or Pakistani and Indian Sindhis? Barely anything other than nationality and religion.

If you see Palestinians as evil Muslim then you might not concern you. But Israelis are doing what British did to India.

These fake jews European fake-converts are not the orginal Jews. So I suggest you get some knowledge on Judaism and Jews. The real jews were probably black people. We know how Israel treats black jews aka the real jews in Israel.

They are worse than Nazis.
So what? Is there any harm in forging an alliance? Did we not take their help? Did we reject their help coz there are not "pure" jews.??

btw some arab states have actively supported pakistan during it's wars with India, that is something India should not forget.
Mamba has a point.
Iran, Indonesia heck US...all supported Pakistan.

Today our relations with Iran, US and Indonesia have all changed.

Heck we train Indonesian AF now. Our military equipment is installed in their frontline jets.
And we buy military equipment from US.

Point is with changing times, all these nations have re-evaluated their relationship with India as India has done with them. We can not be held hostage to what happened before. As we continue to become a stronger Nation, many more countries will seek to redefine their ties with us.

Like you know 1.3 billion personally. Only Indian fascists support Israel. They are about 300 million in number.
There were polls, Indians are one of the most pro Israeli nations in the world. Plus I met Indians and read thousands of their messages in Internet.

Hopefully that will change soon.
The economical, scientific, technological, military, agricultural ties are much more important than vote in UN which does not mean anything. :)

]
Indians sooner or later will realize that their support of Israel is based on nothing else than hate for Muslims- as the article claimed- Thats a fact-

And I hope the voiceless Indian muslims will realize their mistake soon aswell- its a good thing for india that the majority of indian muslims are ignorant to the hatred you guys spew against muslims in this forum-
o_Oreally??
thats how u interpreted the article...

When did we claim Tibet? :D
Exactly how much more do you know indian muslim-

How much the people of arunachal pradesh look indian-

You are not aware of the facts then.
India has never claimed Tibet to be a part of India. India has however said that Tibet was a free country.

I agree my mistake-
The talk was about support not claim-

Last edited:

Another wrong fact.
Before commenting - READ the article posted.

We have had good relations with Palestinians and have supported them in UN.

Yes it has. but you are forgeting, who was in power in those days, 65 and 71 was Pahlavi dynasty monarchy in power which was overthrown in 1979. Since then India and Iran have shared co-ordial relations, Indonesia did want to distract India with andaman conflict in 1965, but Sukarno did eventually meet his end.Suhorto on the other hand reconciled with 1977 maritime border and since then all has been cordial... So much that I will be in Bali this winter!

Yes it has. but you are forgeting, who was in power in those days, 65 and 71 was Pahlavi dynasty monarchy in power which was overthrown in 1979. Since then India and Iran have shared co-ordial relations, Indonesia did want to distract India with andaman conflict in 1965, but Sukarno did eventually meet his end.Suhorto on the other hand reconciled with 1977 maritime border and since then all has been cordial... So much that I will be in Bali this winter!

You missed my point which @Contrarian even literally laid out for you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom