What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Yeah. North India and East India are the most populated and the most poor parts of India.

Call it Western Coast instead, so we are clear on what you are talking about.
It can mean from West India to South India.

They are not as calm. The Bay of Bengal is far more violent than the Arabian Sea. So calm touristy beaches are far fewer. Eastern Coast has more to do with fishing and ports. Japanese companies are mostly setting up shop in Tamil Nadu, so they can export their goods from there easily to East and S.E Asia.

Touristy beaches are on the Western coast generally - Goa or Kerala or Bombay. Or maybe Andaman Islands (which is closer to Indonesia,Singapore than India).
Though I don't know whether GoI allows non-Indians to go to Andaman Islands.

Yeah Bangalore is a fun place. Youngish crowd.

So they are also the most populated areas? That explains it then.

Yes, I will. Fits well at it covers all those provinces that we talked about and those that had the closest ties with the Arab world and ME from as far as 5000 years ("nearby" Arabian Peninsula in particular) ago to more modern times when the dhow's were crossing the Arabian Sea daily.;)

Thanks for that explanation. I am surprised to hear that as well as the Bay of Bengal is a bay after all while the Arabian Sea is a Sea. I was more thinking about the quality of the beaches and the potential for tourism, investments etc.

I think you already know my interest about the Andamans and in particular North Sentinel Island. I tell you that if I could travel anywhere then it would be there but I would make sure to observe from afar. Maybe from the air.:lol:

I am sure it is. My Indian friend has told a lot good things about it and its cuisine. Of course as I am interested in cuisines in general I never miss a chance of trying something new.

Anyway I have to leave my flat (World Cup final etc.) and I am going to Paris on Tuesday so have a lot packing to do and last errands despite PDF being sickly addictive. As bad as Facebook!

It was a pleasure as usual.

Now I will leave you Pakistanis and Indians to fight your wars.;)

Epic thread.:lol:

I think he is from dravidia valley(if there is one)...I see in a thread he claimed he was from Andha Pradesh or Keraila...

As I said in ancient Indian books, all land from Gandhara to Dravida was called Bharat beyond that was the land of foreigners. People in the West of Indus were foreigners to people in the East of Indus.

Dravida was southern most part of India, a land around three seas, Andhra were the people living across Godavari river and Hindu mythology says Kerala was a land reclaimed from the sea. ;)

As I said in ancient Indian books, all land from Gandhara to Dravida was called Bharat beyond that was the land of foreigners. People in the West of Indus were foreigners to people in the East of Indus.

Dravida was southern most part of India, a land around three seas, Andhra were the people living across Godavari river and Hindu mythology says Kerala was a land reclaimed from the sea. ;)

Bhaiya pehle east punjab mein apni izzat karwale, phir hamari taraf ana :rofl:

Dravida was southern most part of India, a land around three seas, Andhra were the people living across Godavari river and Hindu mythology says Kerala was a land reclaimed from the sea.

Not interested in your Bharti history or your ancient books...holds no significance for me.;)

65 mein to kutton jesi ki thi Bharat ke sath, ajj takh nai bule tum logh :lol:

They are taught history by their indian army & hindutva extremists...no wonder their president & govt officials believe that they are SUPA PAWA.:lol:

Southern Arabian cuisine also uses coconut a lot and I love it raw and coconut milk too. It's perfect for spicy dishes.

That's good to here.

@SouthDesi

Very good. India is an observer member state of the Arab League and our ties are at least 5000 years old and the biggest Indian diaspora in the world is in the Arab world. I believe that there is a lot of potential for cooperation on a human level as both regions have a big potential and a big market.

I must say that my impression of Indians in real life have been good and I have seen many similarities be it from values, cuisine etc. Some people are also somewhat similar in looks.
:rofl:
al Hasani stop stirring the pot. lol we'll fight each other(Indians and Pakistanis) without it.

1342172007_stir_the_pot_66219454052_xlarge.gif

Not interested in your Bharti history or your ancient books...holds no significance for me.;)
Its your history books too just see the relics which are founds in indus valley found swastika to natural deities. it's a part of are culture your culture too but you forfeited it for an alien culture bring by Arab invaders to our land so think before claiming this indus culture as you the ones who renounced it not us.

65 mein to kutton jesi ki thi Bharat ke sath, ajj takh nai bule tum logh :lol:

Like Ayub Khan ran away from the fight in Kashmir to save Lahore from Indian troops. :lol::lol:

What a u-turn, you were previously showing interest in ancient Indian books. :lol:

Like Ayub Khan ran away from the fight in Kashmir to save Lahore from Indian troops. .

Save? There was a point that whole east punjab was about to fall in hands of Pakistan till we backed out :rofl:

never again hindus have tried to invade Pakistan aka the land of martial race :pakistan:

Save? There was a point that whole east punjab was about to fall in hands of Pakistan till we backed out :rofl:

never again hindus have tried to invade Pakistan aka the land of martial race :pakistan:

Look what East Punjabis did in your West Punjab in 1965. :omghaha::omghaha:

0273.jpg

You share that river Sindhu with India not entirely yours. Sindh came from Sindhu,

BTW our ancient book says Sindh was Bharat. Most of the Sindhu Hindus migrated to India while those who left behind were likes of Zardari, Bhutto, Sumroo who settled in Sindh from outside from Balochistan or middle East. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You keep telling tht to yourself little man..

Back
Top Bottom