What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

That was an excellent post. I was very surprised to hear that Southern India was much more developed although I had suspected that Eastern India was the most poor region when watching films/documentaries from Calcutta.
Yeah. North India and East India are the most populated and the most poor parts of India.

Well due to it being easier I just call everything from Gujarat to Kerala as Western India.;)
Call it Western Coast instead, so we are clear on what you are talking about.
It can mean from West India to South India.
But how about the beaches of Eastern India? Specifically everything south of Calcutta all the way down to the Southern tip of India? How do those beaches differ from those on the Western coast (Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean coastline)?
They are not as calm. The Bay of Bengal is far more violent than the Arabian Sea. So calm touristy beaches are far fewer. Eastern Coast has more to do with fishing and ports. Japanese companies are mostly setting up shop in Tamil Nadu, so they can export their goods from there easily to East and S.E Asia.

Touristy beaches are on the Western coast generally - Goa or Kerala or Bombay. Or maybe Andaman Islands (which is closer to Indonesia,Singapore than India).
Though I don't know whether GoI allows non-Indians to go to Andaman Islands.
I actually know that about Bangalore as I have an Indian friend (fellow chemical engineer) that happens to be from Bangalore.
Thanks again mate.
Yeah Bangalore is a fun place. Youngish crowd.

Doesn't matter ,India is still an upper riparian when it comes to Indus river, so your supeiority complex is no more than a joke. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

By that bharat verma or swami or modhi logic, China is more upper riparian then a territory that is just occupied by 7lakh Indian occupier terrorists?:crazy::crazy::hitwall::hitwall::azn::azn:

Our province,our river, us the people... Y U SO BUTTHURT..:D

My country-My river-My people.. you are from the gangetic valley .. no connection with the Mighty Indus river.

You share that river Sindhu with India not entirely yours. Sindh came from Sindhu,

BTW our ancient book says Sindh was Bharat. Most of the Sindhu Hindus migrated to India while those who left behind were likes of Zardari, Bhutto, Sumroo who settled in Sindh from outside from Balochistan or middle East. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sindhu river flows 93% in Pakistan, 5% in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & 3% in China...not in India at all. So don't cry us a Sindhu but cry us a ganga...:sniper::sniper:
:rofl:

Most Pakistanis(ancient & modern day) live along Indus river. You need to accept the fact that Sind is superior in whole South Asia.:agree::agree:

Bharat is the name for your land that you call India today. At least accept the fact that you imported the name from Superior Sindhis.:azn::yes4::yay:
You can keep crying and keep putting up all the emoticons you want. Wont change the fact that India is going to put a dam on Sindhu Nadi. I think putting up a dam establishes fairly well whether Sindhu is Bharatiya or not.

Secondly, what has Bharat got to do with Sindhu Nadi? It is India that is derived from Sindhu Nadi(one of the rivers of India) not Bharat.
Fortunately, we are a large country and so we have multiple rivers - Sindhu Nadi being one of our rivers, unlike smaller nations that have to rely on one and then try to 'own it'.

Last edited:
Nazriya Nazim that is her name.
Is she married?
As a Pakistani he has much to do with Pakistan's history but yes as Pakistanis we have nothing to do with Bharti history.:woot:

How unfortunate that no one wanna be associated with Bharti history...does this proves the fact that Sindh is superior then bharat?:undecided::undecided::agree::agree:
Your statement doesn't make much sense. How can Sindh be superior. Sindh and major parts of Pakistan was mostly under
foreign ruler during ancient and medieval period and was never able to create its own Empires. It was the Maurya Empire from eastern India that liberated Pakistan from Greek rule and it was the Gupta Empire from eastern India which liberated Pakistan from Scythian rule.

You government signed this treaty with India because Indus flows into Pakistan from India which gave us the name Hind and India. ;)

Indus Waters Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No the tributaries of Indus flows through India not the Indus river. Get yourself educated before f@rting...;)

P.S Now get back on topic...seems like you love to f@rt up every thread.

I think I educate Indians very well on this topic in many thread...if they still wanna buy their bharat verma/swami/modhi/indian army theories then i can't help.:coffee:

You can keep crying and keep putting up all the emoticons you want. Wont change the fact that India is going to put a dam on Sindhu Nadi. I think putting up a dam establishes fairly well whether Sindhu is Bharatiya or not.

Secondly, what has Bharat got to do with Sindhu Nadi? It is India that is derived from Sindhu Nadi(one of the rivers of India) not Bharat.

Most of the Sindhi Hindus migrated to India in 1947, while those left in Sindh are outsiders like Bhutto, Zardari(Baloch) and Sumroo(Arab origin), Mirs etc.No need to guess who owns the real heritage. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

when it comes literacy rate and other social indications, your Pakistan(especially Punjab) is most backward in entire South Asia. ;)

Pakistan punjab gdp per capita $1790 compared to UP/Bihar under $500 ;)

The ancient Indian books says Bharat(you also know it as Hind or India) spread until bank of Indus and Gandhara in North-West, beyond that was the land of foreigners and Indians have nothing to do with Pashto or Baloch culture. ;) ;)

Forgot about Pakistanis, look at how your bhaiya Sadhu was beaten by sikhs :rofl:

No the tributaries of Indus flows through India not the Indus river. Get yourself educated before f@rting...;)

P.S Now get back on topic...seems like you love to f@rt up every thread.

I think I educate Indians very well on this topic in many thread...if they still wanna buy their bharat verma/swami/modhi/indian army theories then i can't help.:coffee:

Abe chicha, then why was it named as Indus water treaty. :omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan punjab gdp per capita $1790 compared to UP/Bihar under $500 ;)

Forgot about Pakistanis, look at how your bhaiya Sadhu was beaten by sikhs :rofl:

So, sad still the Pakistanis(especially Punjab) are the most illiterate people of South Asia. Even Bangladeshis are better than you. :omghaha::omghaha:

So, sad still the Pakistanis(especially Punjab) are the most illiterate people of South Asia. Even Bangladeshis are better than you.

Thats why Pakistanis give middle finger to Bharotis every time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom