What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Yes Bharat was the land that is today's India. The ancient India was the region that is today's Pakistan & that land has history, civilization & culture. This name came out from Sind/Sindh/Sindhu/Indus...also known as Harrappan Civilization. Poor Indians don't wanna be known as bhartis to the world when this was their ancient name instead they imported the name from Sind to make themselves feel better.:crazy::crazy::lol::lol:

India, Hind, Hindustan= Land east of Indus river. India is still east of Indus river while 75% Pakistan is West of Indus river. ;) Bharat/India/Hind/Hindustan is the historical name of my country. Our ancient books says the land from Gandhara in north-West to Dravida in South was Bharat.

Harappan civilization or Indus valley civilization was the word coined by Angrez and equally shared by both Pakistan and India. ;)

And what name was it again? :coffee:

Sumerians called the land as Meluhha, but the traders were coming from Indian side of divine Radcliffe line from the port in Gujarat. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

This land was home to world's most known civilizations unlike some weak civilizations in the east that have no name & no pride of being themselves.

What was the name of the land on the other side of divine Radcliffe line. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
India, Hind, Hindustan= Land east of Indus river. India is still east of Indus river while 75% Pakistan is West of Indus river. Bharat/India/Hind/Hindustan is the historical name of my country. Our ancient books says the land from Gandhara in north-West to Dravida in South was Bharat.

And where does the origin of this name came from? Sind or Gujarat, Andha Pradesh, Maharatra or Karela? Accept the fact that Sind is father of your whole Bharat as it blessed your country with name, religion, civilization, humanity & what not.;)

All these names originated from Sind/Sindh/Sindhu/Indus to Hind/Hindhu/Hindustan/India...otherwise your real name is Bharat/Gangia/Dravidia/etc.:D

Your ancient books can say whatever they want to...they have no relevant. What matters is modern day Pakistan was never part of this artificial India.:agree:

Harappan civilization or Indus valley civilization was the word coined by Angrez after the first site of Harappa and equally shared by both Pakistan and India. ;)

So was the name "India", Hindustan, etc coined by foreigners or as you people cry, "Invaders".:azn::cheesy:

Thanks for that @INDIC as usual. Especially the part regarding the cuisine was good and I could imagine the similarities between Bangladeshi cuisine (fish based) and that of Eastern India.

Yes..a lot of Shias in Lucknow mate :D

South India is much more developed than North India.
Its like this - West(only Gujarat and Maharashtra) and South India are developed, North and East India are not.

Western is just MH and Gujarat. The rest comes in South India.

Yes, Tamil Nadu(TN) (South East Coast) is a major industrial hub of India.
Bangalore is a major tech hub. Almost all fortune 500 companies have their tech or R&D offices in Bangalore.

Both these states come in South India.
East India is the most impoverished part of India.

lol.
The most generally accepted version is what the Planning Commission uses - which is what I listed.

LOL. Shia's are indigenous to the Arab world and they are good people. As long as they are not following the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran they are fine.

That was an excellent post. I was very surprised to hear that Southern India was much more developed although I had suspected that Eastern India was the most poor region when watching films/documentaries from Calcutta.

Well due to it being easier I just call everything from Gujarat to Kerala as Western India.;)

But how about the beaches of Eastern India? Specifically everything south of Calcutta all the way down to the Southern tip of India? How do those beaches differ from those on the Western coast (Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean coastline)?

I actually know that about Bangalore as I have an Indian friend (fellow chemical engineer) that happens to be from Bangalore.

Thanks again mate.

And where does the origin of this name came from? Sind or Gujarat, Andha Pradesh, Maharatra or Karela? Accept the fact that Sind is father of your whole Bharat as it blessed your country with name, religion, civilization, humanity & what not.;)

All these names originated from Sind/Sindh/Sindhu/Indus to Hind/Hindhu/Hindustan/India...otherwise your real name is Bharat/Gangia/Dravidia/etc.:D

Your ancient books can say whatever they want to...they have no relevant. What matters is modern day Pakistan was never part of this artificial India.:agree:

So was the name "India", Hindustan, etc coined by foreigners or as you people cry, "Invaders".:azn::cheesy:

Sindh came from Sindhu river, the Westernmost border of ancient India and one of the major rivers in Indian culture, still flows in India before it enters Pakistan, our Indian girl still keep the names on rivers Sindhu, Ganga, Jamuna, Kaveri, Narmada etc. and all foreign names came for the land of East of Indus river and Pakistan is 75% West of Indus river and so no need to guess who is real inheritor of the historical India.

You mean Balochistan was India or Pashtun-Baloch were historically Indians. :omghaha::omghaha:

Also tell how me you can claim all of Indus valley civilization when only half of it lies in West of the divine Radcliffe Line. :sarcastic::sarcastic:anyway, do you have a local name for ancient Indus valley just like we have Bharat. :what:

Sindh came from Sindhu river, the Westernmost border of ancient India and one of the major rivers in Indian culture, still flows in India befre it enters Pakistan, our Indian girl still keep the names on rivers Sindhu, Ganga, Jamuna, Kaveri, Narmada etc. and all foreign names came for the land of East of Indus river and Pakistan is 75% West of India and so no need to guess who is real inheritor of the historical India.

Call... we call it Darya e Sindh nowadays... so stop being a twat.

You could not even give it an original and distinct name! :yahoo:

More like how an entire country with 1.3 billion people was named after a province and a river in Pakistan... boo!

We still call it Sindhu Nadi nowadays. Who cares what you call it.

world calls it Indus and its irrigates Pakistan.. :lol:

What u gonna cry now .. huh? :lol:

More like how an entire country with 1.3 billion people was named after a province and a river in Pakistan... boo!

Actually we will be building a dam on Sindhu. So much for 'a river in Pakistan'

Actually we will be building a dam on Sindhu. So much for 'a river in Pakistan'

Yeah you sure are.. to suck out electricity ... you really suck... out the electricity dont you? and only coz law allows you to suck our .... electricity... damn... gotta suck dont you?

There is always a native and foreign names, native name is Sindhu and foreign names are Darya e Sind or Indus. ;) BTW you come from West of Indus river, you have nothing to do with our history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Yeah you sure are.. to suck out electricity ... you really suck... out the electricity dont you? and only coz law allows you to suck our .... electricity... damn... gotta suck dont you?

He means Sindhu Nadi or Indus river still an Indian river which flows in India before it enters Pakistan.

Sindh came from Sindhu river, the Westernmost border of ancient India and one of the major rivers in Indian culture, still flows in India before it enters Pakistan, our Indian girl still keep the names on rivers Sindhu, Ganga, Jamuna, Kaveri, Narmada etc. and all foreign names came for the land of East of Indus river and Pakistan is 75% West of Indus river and so no need to guess who is real inheritor of the historical India.

You mean Balochistan was India or Pashtun-Baloch were historically Indians. :omghaha::omghaha:

Also tell how me you can claim all of Indus valley civilization when only half of it lies in West of the divine Radcliffe Line. :sarcastic::sarcastic:anyway, do you have a local name for ancient Indus valley just like we have Bharat. :what:

Sindhu river flows 93% in Pakistan, 5% in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & 3% in China...not in India at all. So don't cry us a Sindhu but cry us a ganga...:sniper::sniper:
:rofl:

Most Pakistanis(ancient & modern day) live along Indus river. You need to accept the fact that Sind is superior in whole South Asia.:agree::agree:

Bharat is the name for your land that you call India today. At least accept the fact that you imported the name from Superior Sindhis.:azn::yes4::yay:

There is always a native and foreign names, native name is Sindhu and foreign names are Darya e Sind or Indus. ;)

Our province,our river, us the people... Y U SO BUTTHURT..:D

BTW you come from West of Indus river, you have nothing to do with our history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

My country-My river-My people.. you are from the gangetic valley .. no connection with the Mighty Indus river.

There is always a native and foreign names, native name is Sindhu and foreign names are Darya e Sind or Indus. ;) BTW you come from West of Indus river, you have nothing to do with our history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

As a Pakistani he has much to do with Pakistan's history but yes as Pakistanis we have nothing to do with Bharti history.:woot:

How unfortunate that no one wanna be associated with Bharti history...does this proves the fact that Sindh is superior then bharat?:undecided::undecided::agree::agree:

Sindhu river flows 93% in Pakistan, 5% in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & 3% in China...not in India at all. So don't cry us a Sindhu but cry us a ganga...:sniper::sniper:
:rofl:

Most Pakistanis(ancient & modern day) live along Indus river. You need to accept the fact that Sind is superior in whole South Asia.:agree::agree:

Bharat is the name for your land that you call India today. At least accept the fact that you imported the name from Superior Sindhis.:azn::yes4::yay:

Doesn't matter ,India is still an upper riparian when it comes to Indus river, so your supeiority complex is no more than a joke. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom