What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

I suppose you can do whatever you want as there is almost no ban/punishment/rules for Pakistani members in this forum.

Of course there are I bet I been banned more than you.

I completely agree that China has all rights on the river.
My point is that if the river runs in India, it is an Indian river. If it runs in China, its also a Chinese river. India can not deny that to China.

So I dont get the logic of Pakistani's saying the Indus is solely a Pakistani river. Indus is as Indian a river as the Yamuna or the Ganga or the Bhrahmputra.

If it makes you feel better no problem mate. :D

Good video

Few highlights from video
1) Girls looks maal ( looking to visit S.A. soon)
2)Didn't have that image of saudis in my mind ( I can say there was no image at all from personal POV)
3)They all look exciting and friendly
4)Their statement were so political so it seems less real

So far only image i have of SA is good on the aspect of development but lots of their law on based of religion and too much restriction ( as i heard from friend who visited Saudis )

As for Anti-Arab stand well we are Anti-#

# = Anti India (Whoever they are)

What does maal mean? I am bad with English slang.

Well, it's good that you were surprised. I don't think that many outsiders have a realistic or even a knowledgeable perception of KSA (which is partially the fault of KSA itself) or the Arab world for that matter.

I suggest that you take a look at threads such as those below:

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos | Page 24

Saudi Arabia in Pictures | Page 75

GCC States Economy & Development

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.)

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring | Page 4

Yemeni cuisine (other Arab cuisines may be posted)

Traditional clothing from the Arab world.

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland | Page 8

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

;)

Actually burden of proof usually belongs to the claimant which since you claim he said such things is you but I will humor you.

india - What is the truth behind this speech by (Lord Macaulay)? - History Stack Exchange
In these posts you will find it being discussed and they also link other forums which debunk the speech as a fake.

Lord Macaulay’s address to the British Parliament in 2 February, 1835. - Historum - History Forums
Heres another discussion, what is clear is that Macaulay left to India in 1834 and did not return until 1838 yet this quote is attributed to him in 1835 meanwhile you gave me the date of 1333.
Hilarious!!!:omghaha:
You gave me links to another discussion on some other forum. How high are you??? :cuckoo:

KingMamba said:
His grandfather was not even born yet, darru kam piya karo aunty.

@Armstrong please sit her down .
Tumhari tarah mujhe chadti nai hai :lol:
That was a typo btw and I dont drink.

Hilarious!!!:omghaha:
You gave me links to another discussion on some other forum. How high are you??? :cuckoo:

Tumhari tarah mujhe chadti nai hai :lol:
That was a typo btw and I dont drink.

No shit they reference everything, the greatest proof is the lack of the speech being recorded in the Hansard. I beg to differ I think you were drunk when you posted that. :p:

What does maal mean? I am bad with English slang.

Well, it's good that you were surprised. I don't think that many outsiders have a realistic or even a knowledgeable perception of KSA (which is partially the fault of KSA itself) or the Arab world for that matter.

I suggest that you take a look at threads such as those below:

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos | Page 24

Saudi Arabia in Pictures | Page 75

GCC States Economy & Development

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.)

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring | Page 4

Yemeni cuisine (other Arab cuisines may be posted)

Traditional clothing from the Arab world.

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland | Page 8

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

;)

Maal = beautiful

Sure i will visit those thread soon but i am afraid if i will visit saudi then i will have imminent danger from saudi sekhs ( I heard they like good looking guys :fie: )

Maal = beautiful

Sure i will visit those thread soon but i am afraid if i will visit saudi then i will have imminent danger from saudi sekhs ( I heard they like good looking guys :fie: )

Aha.

LOL, mate. Let's leave it at that.:lol:;)

First 3 divorces are necessary:

1) Arabs need to divorce our relationship with us from that with Israel
2) Arabs need to divorce our relationship with us from that with pakistan
3) We need to divorce our relation with Arabs from that with pakistan

With these 3 divorces in place, Indo-Arab relations will know no bounds.
Like I said, we need to limit Indian-Arab relations.

No shit they reference everything, the greatest proof is the lack of the speech being recorded in the Hansard. I beg to differ I think you were drunk when you posted that. :p:
This is akin to victors writing the history of the vanquished. How many American Western movies depict the generosity and the bravery of the native Americans??
Do you know of a single British movie depicting the courage, intelligence and skill of the German and Japanese soldiers?
Hence we can imagine what kind of 'history' these British officers and administrators must have written or the slant there in.
The history of India, written by British authors was in a nutshell is that until the invasion of India by Alexander the Grea there was nothing worth mentioning in India. Yaaawn!
After Alexander, the Greeks taught civilization to Indians and gave them the Western ideas.....Then came the Shakas, Huns, Kushans etc. They also kept teaching the natives. In the eighth century Mohammed bin Kasim invaded India. It marked the begining of the Muslim rule. Then came the Ghazanvis, Ghoris, Gulams, Turks, Afgans, Khiljis, Tughalaqs, Lodis and Mughals. They were very brave and noble. They carried out reforms after reforms.
Lastly came the English. They could not tolerate the prevailing anarchy. 'We rule India' they said. Some kings accepted their protection. Those who resisted, collapsed like a deck of cards. The British taught peace and prosperity to this troubled land. Under them everyone is happy. They introduced rule of law which Indians never knew before.
Wow!!!
Applause!! Applause!! :yahoo:

Seriously I am not expecting someone as high as you to understand this. :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom