What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

About 2-3% of the river passes through Ladakh. Which we don't consider India anyway lol and besides, About the same percentage originates in China in Western Tibet so I guess since Chinese can dam it as well it is a Chinese river. :lol:
As long as it passes through India, you can be assured that India would be putting up a dam on it. We like hydro electricity.

But on to the point, the river is in India. So our English name - India is on the name of a river that is in India. If the river passed through Ghana after India, it does not mean that it became a Ghanian river.

Did not know you were weak in geography as well?
Does Indus not flow in India?
If it does, it is an Indian river.

If India wants to put up a dam on the river Indus, it can. That should answer the questions.

Its also flow in China, its China's river i guess. And rest from Indian occupied Kashmir, basically 0% from dirty land. 98% from pure land and 2% from China land.

Words ...words and more words.
Show me the proof.

Actually burden of proof usually belongs to the claimant which since you claim he said such things is you but I will humor you.

india - What is the truth behind this speech by (Lord Macaulay)? - History Stack Exchange
In these posts you will find it being discussed and they also link other forums which debunk the speech as a fake.

Lord Macaulay’s address to the British Parliament in 2 February, 1835. - Historum - History Forums
Heres another discussion, what is clear is that Macaulay left to India in 1834 and did not return until 1838 yet this quote is attributed to him in 1835 meanwhile you gave me the date of 1333. :rofl: His grandfather was not even born yet, darru kam piya karo aunty. :lol:

@Armstrong please sit her down until she regains her senses.

The reason is now Pakistanis find two nation theory insufficient to assert an non-Indian Pakistani identity, so they will parrot the theory Pakistanis only similar to 3% Indians. ;) BTW @Armstrong what make Punjabi similar to Pashtuns, I don't find anything common in Pashtun and Punjabi in culture, language and history. ;) Ask any Indian Punjabi if he really believe himself similar to any Pashtun. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Not 3 but 2% at best and barely because Pakistani punjabi themselves are such a diverse population unlike east Punjabis. Please don't try to increase percentage just like that. Its very insulting for a Pakistani. Aeronaut have told me this time your ban can be permanent, trolling have no place in this forum.

As long as it passes through India, you can be assured that India would be putting up a dam on it. We like hydro electricity.

But on to the point, the river is in India. So our English name - India is on the name of a river that is in India. If the river passed through Ghana after India, it does not mean that it became a Ghanian river.

It runs from China before India, so does not mean it becomes an Indian river by the same logic. Why you naming yourselves after the Chinese? :D

About 2-3% of the river passes through Ladakh. Which we don't consider India anyway lol and besides, About the same percentage originates in China in Western Tibet so I guess since Chinese can dam it as well it is a Chinese river. :lol:

Why Pakistanis are so much obsessed with percent, 2-3 percent indus in india, Pakistan similar to only 3 percent Indians,only 7-8 percent of Pakistan are Muhajirs, Pakistanis have higher percent of ANI than Indians. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why Pakistanis are so much obsessed with percent, 2-3 percent indus in india, Pakistan similar to only 3 percent Indians,only 7-8 percent of Pakistan are Muhajirs, Pakistanis have higher percent of ANI than Indians. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I will let @Shabaz Sharif handle genetics, all I know is that you are a Bhaiya. :sarcastic:

You guys stay away from this thread and take your bantering on another thread.

Thank you

No thank you. :D

I will again not mention dirty word in month of ramazan, but percentage is barely 2%. Its a fact, i have been to other forums. Indian punjabis barely consider you guys human, don't blame us alone.

Punjab was at that time an independent kingdom under ranjeet singh and had nothing to do with india. And what a Britisher thought about the status of of punjab (being part of india) was his own problem not of punjab or punjabis.

Beggars and thieves have always existed in punjab not just in 1833 but centuries before that so it is clear he never travelled to punjab because punjab was a separate entity.

It is a fake bhai fikar na karo, when their are beggars all over South Asia today how can one claim with a straight face there were none then? :rolleyes:

Not 3 but 2% at best and barely because Pakistani punjabi themselves are such a diverse population unlike east Punjabis. Please don't try to increase percentage just like that. Its very insulting for a Pakistani. Aeronaut have told me this time your ban can be permanent, trolling have no place in this forum.

You are wrong, people west of divine Radcliffe line are similar to 0% Indians. ;)

It runs from China before India, so does not mean it becomes an Indian river by the same logic. Why you naming yourselves after the Chinese? :D
I completely agree that China has all rights on the river.
My point is that if the river runs in India, it is an Indian river. If it runs in China, its also a Chinese river. India can not deny that to China.

So I dont get the logic of Pakistani's saying the Indus is solely a Pakistani river. Indus is as Indian a river as the Yamuna or the Ganga or the Bhrahmputra.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom