What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

WE ARE HIGHLY MULTI ETHNIC SOCIETY.....The End
I think that Talk lead us No where.....itna zooor Tableeghe islam pa lagaya hoota...tu aj pura India musalman hoota :mad:

I struggle to see what weight India's words carry in Israel. Contrary to the words of for instance the US or EU.

You struggle to see today, but your children may not struggle to see 20 years from now when India is slated to become the 3 rd largest economy in the world next to China and USA.

The words of a middle income country of 1.4 billion people with the third largest world economy will have importance on the world stage. These changes are inevitable with India being the 2nd fastest growing 'major' economy in the world which is only slated to grow faster in the future.

If a country like that supports Israel then it will become very difficult for the US and Europeans also to justify to their people why they being of Judeo-Christian roots are opposing Israel on anything or not staunchly standing by them. It is this arrogance and short-sightedness that has caused Indians not to trust the Arab world as they once did. Just think about it, that list you produced there- USA, EU and China. I am sure 20 years ago you wouldn't have included China on this list. You don't know who will be there 20 years from now. The state of Israel and this Arab author are much more far sighted in this regard.

Good video. Certainly different from the regular ones.
I prefer to see videos of different experiences by people :tup:

Yes, it's a good video as you see ordinary people face to face.

You struggle to see today, but your children may not struggle to see 20 years from now when India is slated to become the 3 rd largest economy in the world next to China and USA.

The words of a middle income country of 1.4 billion people with the third largest world economy will have importance on the world stage. These changes are inevitable with India being the 2nd fastest growing 'major' economy in the world which is only slated to grow faster in the future.

If a country like that supports Israel then it will become very difficult for the US and Europeans also to justify to their people why they being of Judeo-Christian roots are opposing Israel on anything or not staunchly standing by them. It is this arrogance and short-sightedness that has caused Indians not to trust the Arab world as they once did. Just think about it, that list you produced there- USA, EU and China. I am sure 20 years ago you wouldn't have included China on this list. You don't know who will be there 20 years from now. The state of Israel and this Arab author are much more far sighted in this regard.

I am talking about the present and here India has close to no influence in the Palestine-Israel conflict compared to the other players I mentioned.

Besides the Arab world and India already have close economic ties.

Please reread my posts in this thread. You took 1 sentence from my initial post out of context.

Let me just remind you majority of expat force in Arab countries are you guys the Indians- which contribute alot to your economy more than you could offer Israel in terms of military tech and technology-

and if it ever comes to the choice between Arabs or Israel considering the baniye nature of you guys (as evident from this thread all you talking about is money) we all know what you will choose-

Stop showing your stupidness....no one ever claimed of conquering the world.An an arab calling other names...now i have seen it all.The only and i repeat the only reason you are not the most backward regions in the world are because of petrol money.

Stop showing your stupidness....no one ever claimed of conquering the world.An an arab calling other names...now i have seen it all.The only and i repeat the only reason you are not the most backward regions in the world are because of petrol money.

Don't write nonsense. What is now the Arab world was the most important part of the world for centuries and home to the oldest civilizations, oldest cities and some of the biggest empires ever for thousands of years. It was also a very rich region in terms of resources since like forever and long before anyone had heard about oil and gas. Don't force me to write an essay about that.;)

Besides then he is a Pakistani that just happens to live in KSA.

I see no reason to write such moronic posts when no Arab here in this thread has even insulted any Indians or India rather the contrary actually.

Besides several non-resource rich Arab countries are richer than all South Asian countries per capita. Imagine what those countries in South Asia would look like if they just had populations that were only 20-30 million big.

Anyway no reason to reply to my post. You got the point and we should stick to the topic.

Last edited:
Now after you heard the different between Indians and Pakistanis from Pakistanis, let me add something too Hindi/Urdu sounds very identical to Punjabi. No two Indian languages are as much identical as Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi are identical to each other. I speak Hindi but can still watch Punjabi movies and can understand most of it. ;) But I still expect, people will come to deny this too. :sarcastic:

In USA white and african americans speak same language english but that does not mean they are same people :sarcastic:

Right, I can see you know nothing about ancient Indian culture but still distributing wisdom. ;) Bharatavarsha is the name of the landmass and we have always believed ourselves as the people of Bharatavarsha, how can the name of a landmass be a myth. :girl_wacko: There are ancient Tamil poems in the praise of the land of Bharatam their homeland. moreover, both Gurmukhi Script and Tamil script are the descendents of common Brahmi script. ;)

Bharatvarsha was actually corrupted form of Bhayyavarsha :sarcastic:

Application for OIC membership was a ridiculous step taken by the Government of India, primarily to please the Muslims who for some unknown reason decided to stay when they were supposed to migrate to Pakistan. Arab nations did the Hindus of India a great favour by rejecting the bid.

Muslims and non-Muslims cannot coexist peacefully and it is in India's interest to maintain a transactional relation with the Arab nations while cultivating close strategic ties with Israel and the west. Both Palestinian and Kashmir issues are religious in nature, those who consider these issues Political are living in fool's paradise.

In geopolitics, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

India was boot-licking the Arabs at the expense of Israel for decades basically for oil. And what did India get in return? Sweet fuk-all! Nix! The cost of oil that India purchases is much higher than most other countries the Arabs export to!! And then of course we've had those regular lame OIC statements on the 'atrocities' being committed against the 'Muslims' of Kashmir!!

We finally realized that it was no point molly-coddling the Arabs. So we shed our stupid and short sighted policy and opened diplomatic relations with Israel which is now one of the biggest arms exporters to India and a geostrategic ally.

By the way, it may surprise some that long before we had diplomatic relations with Israel, it was one of the few countries that sent us military hardware including thousands of artillery shells for our big 7.2 Howitzers during the 1965 war with Pakistan!

In USA white and african americans speak same language english but that does not mean they are same people :sarcastic:

African came from outside who adopted English, you mean Punjabis of your country are outsiders. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bharatvarsha was actually corrupted form of Bhayyavarsha :sarcastic:

We have also spread our Bhaiya culture in deep inside Pakistan. ;)

African came from outside who adopted English, you mean Punjabis of your country are outsiders. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Yes punjabis of pakistan are outsiders for bhayyas because they live outside the bhayya land of bhayyavarsha :sarcastic:

Yes punjabis of pakistan are outsiders for bhayyas because they live outside the bhayya land of bhayyavarsha :sarcastic:

Doesn't matter, Urdu is your official language, won't take much time to make Punjab into Bhaiyaland just like Karachi, already done in urban Punjab where Pakistani kids feel ashamed to speak Punjabi. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Doesn't matter, Urdu is your official language, won't take much time make Punjab into Bhaiyaland just like Karachi, already done in urban Punjab where Pakistani kids feel ashamed to speak Punjabi. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Language is not the basis of bhayyaness, paan pichkari is the signature of bhayyavarsha which is looked down in punjabvarsha :sarcastic:

Language is not the basis of bhayyaness, paan pichkari is the signature of bhayyavarsha which is looked down in punjabvarsha :sarcastic:

Are shahmire dhakkan, First language infiltration and second is cultural infiltration through Urdu which has already been done successfully through Bollywood. Many Pakistanis feel extremely proud that they are switching to one language Urdu (that belong to our Bhaiyaland) and feel glad other Pakistani language will be discontinued for Urdu. :lol::lol::lol:

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

Doesn't matter, Urdu is your official language, won't take much time to make Punjab into Bhaiyaland just like Karachi, already done in urban Punjab where Pakistani kids feel ashamed to speak Punjabi. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Indis babua you are really shameless, always trying desperate to associate your self with punjabis. Forgot about us but even Bharoti punjabis consider you guys sub human :omghaha:

Are shahmire dhakkan, First language infiltration and second is cultural infiltration through Urdu which has already been done successfully through Bollywood. Many Pakistanis feel extremely proud that they are switching to one language Urdu (that belong to our Bhaiyaland) and feel glad other Pakistani language will be discontinued for Urdu. :lol::lol::lol:

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

No one takes Express tribune as credible source in pakistan , it belongs to tabloidvarsha :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom