What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

Happy Ramadan to all Indian Muslims celebrating Ramadan and hopefully the non-Muslim Indians will get invited to the festivities during Ramadan so they can discover what Ramadan is all about.

2rgdl7d.jpg

Mekkah by CamelKW, on Flickr
8708497850_008fd4157b_b.jpg

Shrine of Husayn ibn ‘Alī, Karbala, Iraq by james_gordon_losangeles, on Flickr

To Indians in the Arab world and in India itself.

I hope that you are doing well @levina

I swear! We Indians inherited only their skin colour, but not their other desirable attributes.:(

:unsure:

voluptuous in Women?

:D

Happy Ramadan to all Indian Muslims celebrating Ramadan and hopefully the non-Muslim Indians will get invited to the festivities during Ramadan so they can discover what Ramadan is all about.

2rgdl7d.jpg

@al-Hasani

thanks buddy :-) Although now I miss the festivities Back in Kerala :cray:

Some Arab food and spices for Ramadan:

kcbcqr.jpg

Arabic Mint Tea شاي مع النعناع by Mark Alexander PhotoG, on Flickr

Also don't forget our close and ancient trading ties that have influenced both cuisines.

Trade and cultural links between ancient Arabia and ancient India date back to third millennium BC.[1]
Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991. ISBN 9788170233404.

@Ravi Nair

Thank you mate. I am happy that those Indian nurses were realesed by those ISIS thugs. I heard that most of them were from Kerala.

PS: Indian cuisine is popular in the Arab world and many dishes are very similar to Arab cuisine. At least both things are the case on the Arabian Peninsula.

Some Arab food and spices for Ramadan:

kcbcqr.jpg

Arabic Mint Tea شاي مع النعناع by Mark Alexander PhotoG, on Flickr

Also don't forget our close and ancient trading ties that have influenced both cuisines.

@Ravi Nair

Thank you mate. I am happy that those Indian nurses were realesed by those ISIS thugs. I heard that most of them were from Kerala.

PS: Indian cuisine is popular in the Arab world and many dishes are very similar to Arab cuisine. At least both things are the case on the Arabian Peninsula.

Arabic mint tea! :D

Instean od Bronxbull's crazy rant on how lazy and useless Keralites are, the fact that Keralite nurses were in Iraq risking life and limb to earn a living is more of an indictment on the opportunities present in Kerala :(

I am glad those nurses got out though :)

2rgdl7d.jpg

Hey thanks!
Wanted to mention you on this thread today morning but thought you might be busy with your studies.
Heard this year ppl living in some of the European countries will fast for as long as 19hours.

Hey thanks!
Wanted to mention you on this thread today morning but thought you might be busy with your studies.
Heard this year ppl living in some of the European countries will fast for as long as 19hours.

No, I am done with studies for now this summer.;)

Yes, I am fasting for almost 19 hours.:D Trying to cope as best as possible on humid/warm days like today.

I am relocating to Paris next week and at the end of Ramadan I will be in Hijaz where it will only be 14 hours of fasting.;)

I will be eating some rice later tonight with Keralan coconut curry sauce.:D

No, I am done with studies for now this summer.;)

Yes, I am fasting for almost 19 hours.:D Trying to cope as best as possible on humid/warm days like today.

I am relocating to Paris next week and at the end of Ramadan I will be in Hijaz where it will only be 14 hours of fasting.;)

I will be eating some rice later tonight with Keralan coconut curry sauce.:D

Bastard.

Seem good to visit south India during Ramazan :D

Yes.... Especially the snacks.....

By the way i tried Kuzhi Manthi rice..... It was a bit different... But very good.... Broast is also famous towards northern part of kerala... The chicking and KFC's are finding it difficult to penetrate the broast lovers...

But Koovie never comes across as that type of a guy. Why have you ladies perceived him as such?:undecided:

I do not know how you missed it, but he drops hints all over the place. Rather he is blatant about it. Looking down at Indians for being a conservative society, for not approving of free sex and crass Westernization unlike him. Also he is a big time physical fitness enthusiast.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom