What's new

An Important question to all Chinese

@gpit
@Martian2
@all Chinese

Pls do not post endless nonsense about Vietnam and its people!

Again, the Vietnamese don´t hate China and its people. I never heard that our government encourages or teaches the people to hate China and its people.
Like many Vietnamese, I have Chinese as relative, as friend, as neighbor, as co-worker. Yes, we are familiy members. Like any familiy member one hates bad attitude and loves good behavior. It´s normal.

Hostility or even a new confrontation with China is the last what we want!

Talk to man hand...
U have to consider about which Vietnamese people u r talking of. Im sure u mean those who lives or even born in Germany. Unlike the Vietnamese from homeland. In Vietnam i am pretty sure, there are massiv Anti-China-Propaganda. Its kind of logical, cause China just surpass Vietnam in everything and ur goverment want to stop them, the "threat" with every means. So its just natural, that people with low ability to scrutinize hates China.
Vietnames who lives in Germany dont hate Chinese, unless they meet Anti-China-Propaganda in german or vietnamese newspaper or affected by their parents. Otherwise, they were born like other children with no hate and r tolerant to all asian people, cause of the fact, that they r liven in a "white" country. So me and my chinese friends are friends with Vietnames and ever meet one casually we get along very well, usually.
I have never had something against vietname People until i found this forum and you r just ridiculouse, ESPECIALLY ur "Vietnamtastaturkämpfer".

Talk to man hand...
U have to consider about which Vietnamese people u r talking of. Im sure u mean those who lives or even born in Germany. Unlike the Vietnamese from homeland. In Vietnam i am pretty sure, there are massiv Anti-China-Propaganda. Its kind of logical, cause China just surpass Vietnam in everything and ur goverment want to stop them, the "threat" with every means. So its just natural, that people with low ability to scrutinize hates China.
Vietnames who lives in Germany dont hate Chinese, unless they meet Anti-China-Propaganda in german or vietnamese newspaper or affected by their parents. Otherwise, they were born like other children with no hate and r tolerant to all asian people, cause of the fact, that they r liven in a "white" country. So me and my chinese friends are friends with Vietnames and ever meet one casually we get along very well, usually.
I have never had something against vietname People until i found this forum and you r just ridiculouse, ESPECIALLY ur "Vietnamtastaturkämpfer".

I found that the viets are quite nice people to mingle with in my own country, I still haven't met any one that really dislike or hate chinese people. BTW, they are way too many imposters here in PDF doing sabortaging job, don't be too serious with the "viet" comments here, especially those lunatics ones such as claiming genociding their own vietnamese chinese during the vietnam war. LOLOL... at the fake vietnamese

@scherz
@Diamond_Gold

China is welcome to work with Vietnam to reduce the current tension.
Well, okie I must admit being a "Vietnamtastaturkämpfer", a keyboard warrior. I think this identifier applies to everyone here in the forum, isnt it? we exchange comments and opinions, yeh we fight with words.

Have you ever been in Vietnam? if yes, how often did you see "Anti-China-Propaganda" in the press or television? very rare.
Have you ever met a Vietnamese who hates you because you are Chinese? very very rare.

There is really not much difference between local and Overseas Vietnamese if it comes to national interests. We are united. Remember, like China Vietnam is still a communist country with limited freedom. Moreover the VN government stands under intense pressure from public opinion to show strenght and to act more against Chinese aggression in the South China Sea. Like in the last 2100 years your country China makes it very hard for us to love you.

Anyway the current dispute does not have any impact on daily life, neither in Vietnam nor overseas. You can say "business as usual". Personally I love Singapore. It is safe, clean, nice people, good food. My last visit to Singapore lately surprised me a little bit when I saw a lot of Vietnamese living, studying and working in your country. I even had a chance to eat my favorite dish: Pho!

Talk to man hand...

On a People's level, there is no rancor of the Vietnamese against Chinese by and large, or vice versa. It's the vietcongs who turn their back on us! Our culture draws a lot more similarities than differences!

Vietnam, China to build Bac Luan border bridge

26/03/2012

vov.vn

(VOV) - A bridge linking the two border provinces of Vietnam and China will be built to facilitate traffic movements and trade exchanges.

Bac Luan 2 will link Mong Cai town of the Vietnamese border province of Quang Ninh to Zongxing town of the Chinese border province of Guangxi.

An agreement and a protocol to this effect were signed in Hanoi on March 26 by representatives from the Vietnamese and Chinese Ministries of Transport.

Both sides agreed to work closely with the administrations of the two border provinces to kick-start the project this year.

They said the bridge will facilitate transport movements between Mong Cai and Zongxing, contributing to boosting economic and trade cooperation between Quang Ninh and Guangxi, as well as between Vietnam and China.

A delegation from the Chinese Ministry of Transport led by Deputy Minister Yang Limin has been in Hanoi for a working visit to Vietnam from March 25-29.

During talks in Hanoi the same day, leaders of the two Ministries of Transport discussed the signing of an agreement on the management of the international road transport license, and the implementation of the Vietnam-China road transport agreement signed in October 2011.

They also discussed the use of capital from the ASEAN-China Investment Cooperation Fund and a credit package for ASEAN member countries to carry out transport connectivity projects between the two countries, within the framework of the Two Corridor-One Economic Belt program and the ASEAN-China Connectivity, in order to boost trade and economic activities.

They agreed to assign their civil aviation agencies to consider amendments to the Vietnam-China aviation transport agreement to meet the increasing demand for transporting passengers and cargos between the two countries.

Chinese CCCC to build coal port in Vietnam

14 Jun 2012

http://www.steelguru.com/raw_material_news

Chinese company China Communications Construction Company has signed a deal with the Vietnam Electricity Group EVN to build a USD 180.9 million port to service power plants in the southern province of Tra Vinh.

Under the engineering, procurement and construction contract, CCCC will build two wharves capable of handling 30,000 DWT vessels and a 4 kilometer breakwater and other infrastructure for the Duyen Hai Thermo Power Centre.

When the port is operational in the third quarter of 2014, it will allow the import of coal for the 1,245MW Duyen Hai 1 power plant and the 1,245MW Duyen Hai 3 power plant.

The $5B Duyen Hai Power Centre, with a total capacity of 4,200MW, is among the 90 coal fired power plants with a combined capacity of 106,000MW Vietnam is building by 2025 to reduce its reliance on hydro-electricity during peak demand periods.

Surprisingly, most Chinese are very sensible, they don't think China will exceed the United States

I have a question for our Chinese members? Do you think Chinese will become an international language as English is today? I am considering acquiring the language...
Do u have difficulty distinguishing the tones? If you do like most people from a non-tonal language background, it is highly likely you won't ever get the language; add to that the fact Chinese has tone sandhi.

Acquiring another tonal language is quite difficult even for speakers of another tonal language. I speak a tonal language with 6 tones ( 8 if including 2 stop tones), but I do not get all the 5 tones of Thai and Mandarin since their tones do not correspond to the tones in Vietnamese:sick:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom