What's new

An Appeal Against the Bloodshed

Since I am an atheist, your homily leaves me cold. Sorry, wrong address again.

No surprises there, that answer and arrogance was on expected lines. But you didn't see me referring to religious texts, did u?

Good things can exist without religious lineages.You call yourself an intellectual and here you are.

Anyway, I even though want, will not advocate for an adversary on a matter which is confined to our home, because I'm bound by duty.(swa-dharma)

Will love to see the outcome of appeal from other side.

Share me a link to their appeal if u can.

Last edited:
Pakistani Government just supported this appeal by declaring Wani a martyr and a black day to mourn his martyrdom.

Intention may have been noble, but.....

@MilSpec @SpArK @nair @WAJsal @Slav Defence
Pls take a look at the posts below.
The last post by third eye received a negative, which going by the conversation is unfair. Joe sir clearly got down to personal attack and provoked @third eye , who repeatedly asked Joe sir to not get personal.
Provocation, personal attack followed by a negative reflects badly on a senior member of Joe sir's stature.
Sir could have sorted the misunderstanding on a PM, rather than getting aggressive on the forum.

Is this your Draft ?
Who ever .. but the author of the Draft calls a terrorist a Freedom Fighter ?
You can't be corrected. You are too stupid.
Are you completely thick in the head? This was the draft of an appeal to be signed by Pakistanis.
Dont get personal or excited. Lets keep the dialogue Adult to Adult.
For the second time, dont get personal.

I would be happy to be corrected.

And finally for this post @third eye was marked negative >> post #73
https://defence.pk/threads/an-appeal-against-the-bloodshed.439128/page-5

third eye said:
You appear to be the kind of a person who likes to have the last word ... be my Guest

Jaichand .. Err Joe

In this case Indian authorities on ground is the stronger party, or the party who is primarily to be blamed for the recent killings and violence.
No weak party, but weaker in comparison.
Hindu pundits? where do they come in the current scenario? completely different debate.
Not really.
India and Pakistan might have had wars in the past but the real kashmir insurgency began in last 80's with the exodus of pandits.You can cross check if Indian army had the kinda presence it has now in kashmir, when compared to say early 70s and 80s.
If the indian side wants to solve the kashmir issue then we have to go down to its root.

Last edited:
The last post by third eye received a negative, which going by the conversation is unfair. Joe sir clearly got down to personal attack and provoked @third eye , who repeatedly asked Joe sir to not get personal.
Provocation, personal attack followed by a negative reflects badly on a senior member of Joe sir's stature.
Sir could have sorted the misunderstanding on a PM, rather than getting aggressive on the forum.

Heat of the moment i would say!!
I am quite confident that this will be revised and Joe Sir will also approve the action. May common sense prevail and we do keep getting a chance for some good sensible discussions every now and then!

@Levina
And with all due respect ma'am, it seems like you are loosing it too :P The hope i mean!!
Didn't see much of you in all THOSE threads despite tagging and quoting a few times.

Heat of the moment i would say!!
I am quite confident that this will be revised and Joe Sir will also approve the action. May common sense prevail and we do keep getting a chance for some good sensible discussions every now and then!
I hope Joe sir does that, though me and him do not always see eye to eye on certain issues. So im not sure how he would react to this "appeal" of mine.
Anyways...i hope sanity prevails. :)

@Levina
And with all due respect ma'am, it seems like you are loosing it too :P The hope i mean!!
Didn't see much of you in all THOSE threads despite tagging and quoting a few times.
M'am was on a vacation.
:angel:

"few times" is a lie :P
You quoted me just once. Thats the only notification which i got from your side. Lol

and otherwise as stubbornness right?
:)
Well... since i know the member whom i had quoted, i was pretty sure he is not someone who can be associated with the word "naive".
Pls dont misunderstand it as my stubborness..atleast not in this case. :)

It's about the land not the people.

Thats the truth man,i will be the one to agree here.
I hate violence and despise the loss of human lives but i need to look at bigger picture and what is important for my homeland.I can't make decisions based on emotions but only on realpolitik and strategy.

I thought that was harsh especially when you look at the entire conversation, I sure joe sir would look in to it...

Not really.
India and Pakistan might have had wars in the past but the real kashmir insurgency began in last 80's with the exodus of pandits.You can cross check if Indian army had the kinda presence it has now in kashmir, when compared to say early 70s and 80s.
If the indian side wants to solve the kashmir issue then we have to go down to its root.

Not really.

You have brought to his notice, and that should suffice.

I have a suspicion that much of this has been quite effectively being managed by NC...

Now wait for the intolerance brigade to jump in, soon this will be termed as extra-judicial killing, and the ill-trained militant being a bhagat singh or a guevara....

Not really.
Completely different debate. The current topic is on the current protests, killings, violence and etc, etc...Would be wrong to just bring it in like this.
Would do a piece on Kashmiri Pundits here, give me some time...
https://defence.pk/threads/history-...jammu-kashmir-updates-and-discussions.438053/
Thats the truth man,i will be the one to agree here.
I hate violence and despise the loss of human lives but i need to look at bigger picture and what is important for my homeland.I can't make decisions based on emotions but only on realpolitik and strategy.
And honestly speaking, i have said this many times that we need to forget about IOK, period. India is not letting go of the land, get our people on this side of the border and forget about. Sick of the killings and suffering.
Not trolling at all, honest opinion has been expressed many times. And this is coming from a Gilgiti, please note...

I thought that was harsh especially when you looks at the entire conversation, I sure joe sir would look in to it...
Joe's call, i guess. I think we need to make sure ratings are not used during an argument, especially negative rating. Even if the poster has earned it, i think we have discussed it too.

@Joe Shearer

And honestly speaking, i have said this many times that we need to forget about IOK, period. India is not letting go of the land, get our people on this side of the border and forget about. Sick of the killings and suffering.
Not trolling at all, honest opinion has been expressed many times. And this is coming from a Gilgiti, please note...

Does not matter what u want...........this will go on and on and on...............
People are too stupid to understand the reality.

Joe's call, i guess. I think we need to make sure ratings are not used during an argument, especially negative rating. Even if the poster has earned it, i think we have discussed it too.

I never said 1 abusive line in my 10,000+ posts and look at my collection.

I hope Joe sir does that, though me and him do not always see eye to eye on certain issues. So im not sure how he would react to this "appeal" of mine.
Anyways...i hope sanity prevails. :)
Well isnt this the fun part? Not agreeing but still being able to share your views! Lolz!! THis is what i love about discussion over here (not those troll ones surely :P )

M'am was on a vacation.
:angel:

"few times" is a lie :P
You quoted me just once. Thats the only notification which i got from your side. Lol
May be i did at @Taygibay as well :P
SIR!

Well... since i know the member whom i had quoted, i was pretty sure he is not someone who can be associated with the word "naive".
Pls dont misunderstand it as my stubborness..atleast not in this case. :)
:)

Completely different debate.
Its related.

The current topic is on the current protests, killings, violence and etc, etc...
ever wondered how did it all begin?

Would be wrong to just bring it in like this.
May be my perception of the situation is diff from your's.

Sure

:tup:

Well isnt this the fun part? Not agreeing but still being able to share your views! Lolz!! THis is what i love about discussion over here (not those troll ones surely :P )
I agree.
I can post my views on this forum without getting split and sliced.

May be i did at @Taygibay as well :P
SIR!
I seriously didnt get any notification could you pls post the link. :)

I have a suspicion that much of this has been quite effectively being managed by NC...
whooshed over my head. NC?

Back
Top Bottom