What's new

An Appeal Against the Bloodshed

I'm sorry, should I do that? I was under the impression that one of the mods would do it. Please confirm. I will do that asap.

How do you personally feel about rebel and insurgent? Another word that has been suggested?
Please do.

The words Insurgent and Terrorist are often used interchangeably so I think rebel would be a better choice. As for my personal feelings, I don't think that the cause should be managed by Mullahs. There's no love lost between me and Hizb and those Jammatis it's affiliated with. That's all I'm saying.

My loyalty to my nation ( Naam , Namak , Nishan) comes in the way.

Go ahead do your worst .

It has nothing to do with your loyalty. It is your stupidity.

My loyalty to my nation ( Naam , Namak , Nishan) comes in the way.

Go ahead do your worst .

Speaking, of course, as someone who has done something practical to show your loyalty (Naam, Namak, Nishan) other than tigerish behaviour on line?

Sad you draw a pension from the Indian Army ( assuming you are an Ex Servicemen as claimed ) & write to please Pakistanis .

Sad you don't draw a pension from the Indian Army and write to prove that you could have.

If you are of the right age, you can still join the Territorial Army and get your Naam, Namak o Nishaan rights without borrowing others' feathers.

Save your advice for Pakistanis , you just might get a plot in DHA Karachi for the ' services' rendered.

I am happy with what my PPO gives me.

Sad you draw a pension from the Army ( assuming you are an Ex Servicemen as claimed ) & write to please Pakistanis .
Dear Third Eye, What Joe's trying to do has nothing to do with pleasing Pakistanis. Many of my own countrymen, unfortunately, would like to see the protests and the bloodshed go on so that the liberation movement stays alive. Now that doesn't sit right with my conscience and the administration's response to to the situation doesn't sit right with Joe's so we'd like to see this settled, That's all.

Dear Third Eye, What Joe's trying to do has nothing to do with pleasing Pakistanis. Many of my own countrymen, unfortunately, would like to see the protests and the bloodshed go on so that the liberation movement stays alive. Now that doesn't sit right with my conscience and the administration's response to to the situation doesn't sit right with Joe's so we'd like to see this settled, That's all.

See, I ve made my point to him in my posts above.

Even in my wildest dreams I would never refer to a Terrorist as a Freedom Fighter - Thats all.

I hope you are not denying the role of Pakistan in fueling the Kashmir unrest, I appreciate your concern and I assume it to be genuine and unbiased, so I hope you will also urge Pakistani agencies involved in Kashmir unrest to back down for the sake of Kashmiri lives, and make it a heaven on earth again.
I have been the harshest as far as supporting insurgency in Kashmir is concerned, posters like @Joe Shearer and other Pakistani posters are a witness to that. I have never supported Pakistan involving itself by funding Kashmiri groups, we need to keep the movement indigenous. Secondly, can't blame us for the current situation can you? Blaming Pakistan and etc,etc is like turning a blind eye to the actual ground realities.

@Joe Shearer , Curfew in some parts, and got news that people weren't allowed to go for Friday prayers. When are Indian authorities going to learn? They are only heating up more hatred and feeling of separation. All request should be made to Indian government to find a political and a permanent solution to the problem.

Came across this thread, :( and you are expecting people to calm down?
https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...ies-in-to-100s-of-kashmiris-aljazeera.439216/
https://defence.pk/threads/in-kashm...llet-guns-that-often-blind-protesters.439134/

Sorry for the images...
This is a kid, seriously...? And you expect them to calm down, are you effin kidding me? What about the Indian authorities in this case, are they answerable to anyone for these crimes? general public seems to be backing them to kill all protesters, to be honest...
CnLLqZcVYAQGWAT.jpg

Worst part is again the blindness Indians have shown over the past week or so, such remorselessness and such coldness. Worst part for me is cleaning up threads, members enjoying and advocating genocide. We should really get our people to this side of the border anyway we can.

Sad but true.

So who is the stronger party here?
Those who are living in Kashmir???
And which weaker party are we talking about, those who should be allowed to vent out their feelings?
Hindu Pandits???
In this case Indian authorities on ground is the stronger party, or the party who is primarily to be blamed for the recent killings and violence.
No weak party, but weaker in comparison.
Hindu pundits? where do they come in the current scenario? completely different debate.

@Joe Shearer

While what you choose is your choice and I personally belive you have the constitutional right to do so. And I agreed with ur way of approach still,

Just to remind this from our old saying.

Swadharmem nidhanen-schaiba, Para dharmat bhayabaha.

Regards
Dash

Sorry for the images...
This is a kid, seriously...? And you expect them to calm down, are you effin kidding me? What about the Indian authorities in this case, are they answerable to anyone for these crimes? general public seems to be backing them to kill all protesters, to be honest...

Who asked them to go sightseeing? @ a moment like this

I have been the harshest as far as supporting insurgency in Kashmir is concerned, posters like @Joe Shearer and other Pakistani posters are a witness to that. I have never supported Pakistan involving itself by funding Kashmiri groups, we need to keep the movement indigenous. Secondly, can't blame us for the current situation can you? Blaming Pakistan and etc,etc is like turning a blind eye to the actual ground realities.

@Joe Shearer , Curfew in some parts, and got news that people weren't allowed to go for Friday prayers. When are Indian authorities going to learn? They are only heating up more hatred and feeling of separation. All request should be made to Indian government to find a political and a permanent solution to the problem.

Came across this thread, :( and you are expecting people to calm down?
https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...ies-in-to-100s-of-kashmiris-aljazeera.439216/
https://defence.pk/threads/in-kashm...llet-guns-that-often-blind-protesters.439134/

Sorry for the images...
CnLLqZcVYAQGWAT.jpg

Worst part is again the blindness Indians have shown over the past week or so, such remorselessness and such coldness. Worst part for me is cleaning up threads, members enjoying and advocating genocide. We should really get our people to this side of the border anyway we can.

Sad but true.

In this case Indian authorities on ground is the stronger party, or the party who is primarily to be blamed for the recent killings and violence.
No weak party, but weaker in comparison.
Hindu pundits? where do they come in the current scenario? completely different debate.

Kashmir wasn't like this before 1989, ask your government, ISI and military establishment to stop fueling the fire, do your part, and we will do our part to normalize Kashmir, it's in our interest too.

Stop following this policy for the sake of Kashmiris, what have you got from this other then deaths and destruction?

Just listen to the language used, Bhutto was provoking Kashmiris to embrace death as Gazis in the name of Islam.

@Joe Shearer

While what you choose is your choice and I personally belive you have the constitutional right to do so. And I agreed with ur way of approach still,

Just to remind this from our old saying.

Swadharmem nidhanen-schaiba, Para dharmat bhayabaha.

Regards
Dash

Who asked them to go sightseeing? @ a moment like this

Since I am an atheist, your homily leaves me cold. Sorry, wrong address again.

Back
Top Bottom