What's new

An Appeal Against the Bloodshed

Actually, curfew was imposed, then why people are taking law in hand and shouting Allah akbar. DON'T take law in hand. Throwing stones,and shouting will put bad image in the world. There is a reason world is not supporting them.
I saw videos, people are throwing stones on armed army, but army men even didn't use his gun to defend himself, and he ran away making no use of bullets.
RIP to kashmiris, but this is what you get when you pose your picture with gun and head of jihadi group.
Was he expecting Flowers in return?? He created his destiny for shahadat which he got it, then why so much cry....

RIP to civilians... Hope children and woman get better soon which became victim in the curfew.

Last edited:
Actually, curfew was imposed, then why people are taking law in hand and shouting Allah akbar. DON'T take law in hand. Throwing stones,and shouting will put bad image in the world. There is a reason world is not supporting them.
I saw videos, people are throwing stones on armed army, but army men even didn't use his gun to defend himself, and he ran away making no use of bullets.
RIP to kashmiris, but this is what you get when you pose your picture with gun and head of jihadi group.
Was he expecting Flowers in return?? He created his destiny for shahadat which he got it, then why so much cry....

RIP to civilians... Hope children and woman get better soon which became victim in the curfew.

Exactly my take in another thread.
Well the facts remain that this protest was shaping to be a major coup by pakistan/kashmiris against india,there is no doubt about that.People in india including me were getting riled at all the attention it was getting.

But then the attack in NICE has again lulled this protest.And trust me whether muslims are right or wrong does not even matter now,,,its highly unlikely that west including USA and Europe will give any attention to people who are majority muslim and seem to be quite trigger happy and violent.(Not all kashmiris,just the terrorists)

As i mentioned earlier,truth be damned......the image of majority muslim areas/protestors is associated with terrorism.Now they have legit claims on many areas but the means to achieve that has put doubts in the minds of western nations.No western nation would want to play with fire now.

So whats the solution??
Its certainly not guns and bombs or attacks on convoys.The indian state will never let the kashmir land go,if kashmiris want to leave they can go to pakistan.I am 100 pc convinced we can never win their hearts and minds.

What do u propose they do?

After killing 35+ people including kids & hundreds of them injured, calling for "peace" is like mocking your own self.

:disagree:

Instead of petition, try not to elect a butcher as your PM next time ......
Because slaughter is done by Indian Terrorists forces, not by those who are using bricks of their own houses against grenades & bullets ...... :angry:

OK lets respect the wishes of the people of Kashmir. Let Pakistan show us the way grant Pak Occupied kashmir freedom and make it a independent country we will follow suit lead by example.

May be i did at @Taygibay as well :P

Well then, I certainly missed that and my excuses in that case, although ...

it would help to know where & when I was supposed to answer and lapsed. o_O
Was it a tag for this thread, my friend?
I was also absent in May if it dates that long back though not vacationing. ( Hi Ma'am! )

In general, I sometimes wonder if all alerts do come in my list. No, no, not as an
excuse not to answer :angel: , just that I discover tags that I had not seen on occasion.
That could well be me missing them too, lightheaded or skipping too fast ...

And sometimes I don't want to get involved in a convo that seems too volatile or
that I don't feel authorized to judge and comment on. If that's the case, you might
have gotten a Like/Thanks and no more.

8-) If at least you were Indian my good Arsalan, I always answer those convos,
since even if not volatile prior and answering softly, there's always one to jump on
his/her high horses and send packing so heck, why not? :partay:

JK*, sorry if I missed anything by you. *That would be internet lingo for Just Kidding not Jammu & K...

In J&K's case, it is darn difficult for a foreigner especially a non-desi
to express a worthy opinion.
Of course, I reject violence whenever it can be avoided.
Of course, I oppose extra-judicial killings by mob or police.
And many times I have called for a shared custody as if Kashmir
was a child to a couple where parents would be Pakistan and India.

But consider this :
The WILL of people of INDIA is more important than what the Kashmiris want

Kashmir will REMAIN in INDIA ; no matter what

I usually think enough good of StephenC.
Those sentences however are shocking to me. I'm sorry but ...
if the will of India oversteps that of Kashmiris, it is oppression!
What an otherwise reasonable mind wrote there is essentially
condoning authoritarianism and dictature which are the first steps
in ownership of other humans, a goal that I will never abide by.

The way I was raised, educated and evolved, this is unacceptable tyranny.
And if even moderates go for no matter what, history teaches us that whatever
ensues will be built on piles of dead bodies and tons of resentment and carry the
seeds of violence unto the next generations.

An appeal to appeasement in this framework is not heroic, it's a minima!

And as best a day as possible to all, Tay.

Last edited:
Well then, I certainly missed that and my excuses in that case, although ...

it would help to know where & when I was supposed to answer and lapsed. o_O
Was it a tag for this thread, my friend?
I was also absent in May if it dates that long back though not vacationing. ( Hi Ma'am! )

In general, I sometimes wonder if all alerts do come in my list. No, no, not as an
excuse not to answer :angel: , just that I discover tags that I had not seen on occasion.
That could well be me missing them too, lightheaded or skipping too fast ...

And sometimes I don't want to get involved in a convo that seems too volatile or
that I don't feel authorized to judge and comment on. If that's the case, you might
have gotten a Like/Thanks and no more.

8-) If at least you were Indian my good Arsalan, I always answer those convos,
since even if not volatile prior and answering softly, there's always one to jump on
his/her high horses and send packing so heck, why not? :partay:

JK, sorry if I missed anything by you.

In J&K's case, it is darn difficult for a foreigner especially a non-desi
to express a worthy opinion.
Of course, I reject violence whenever it can be avoided.
Of course, I oppose extra-judicial killings by mob or police.
And many times I have called for a shared custody as if Kashmir
was a child to a couple where parents would be Pakistan and India.

But consider this :

I usually think enough good of StephenC.
Those sentences however are shocking to me. I'm sorry but ...
if the will of India oversteps that of Kashmiris, it is oppression!
What an otherwise reasonable mind wrote there is essentially
condoning authoritarianism and dictature which are the first steps
in ownership of other humans, a goal that I will never abide to.​

The way I was raised, educated and evolved, this is unacceptable tyranny.
And if even moderates go for no matter what, history teaches us that whatever
ensues will be built on piles of dead bodies and tons of resentment and carry the

An appeal to appeasement in this framework is not heroic, it's a minima!

And as best a day as possible to all, Tay.
lolz,,
no sir, sorry for confusing you. I never said that i tagged you, i was just telling her that may be i forgot to tag her like you usually do :P

Sorry you have to go over all these details just because of a mistake i made.

Anyway now that you are here and this thread too is about bloodshed of innocents, how is the situation in France sir? What a tragedy to have struck yesterday/night before. Sad sad incident and no one, nothing can justify those killings. I can say that based on what little knowledge i have of my religion and culture. Sorry for your loss!

Just when will you learn to tag? :hitwall:

@Arsalan i give up.

Anyway now that you are here and this thread too is about bloodshed of innocents, how is the situation in France sir? What a tragedy to have struck yesterday/night before.
Unlike other terror attacks, this time the victims included children...a lot of them.
RIP innocent souls.

Just when will you learn to tag? :hitwall:

@Arsalan i give up.

Unlike other terror attacks, this time the victims included children...a lot of them.
RIP innocent souls.
Not unlike other terror attacks..... If you remember a certain cold morning of December 2014. :(
Women and children are common victims of such attacks, that is how it is, harsh and painful but true.

history teaches us that whatever
Somehow I disagree.
Look at Sri Lanka, all the while their government was soft on LTTE, the terror outfit kept killing innocents.
Sometimes you've to kill in order to bring peace.
Whom did we kill? The rebels.

If you remember a certain cold morning of December 2014. :(
Oh.

Long back, when I was studying in Nagaland, I was told that the rebels dont kill women and children and that me and my mother could move about with ease compared to my father, an army officer.
There was a time when even the rebels had morals.

Somehow I disagree.
Look at Sri Lanka, all the while their government was soft on LTTE, the terror outfit kept killing innocents.
Sometimes you've to kill in order to bring peace.
Whom did we kill? The rebels.

Oh.

Long back, when I was studying in Nagaland, I was told that the rebels dont kill women and children and that me and my mother could move about with ease compared to my father, an army officer.
There was a time when even the rebels had morals.
huh, those morals!!
That December morning is something i wont ever forget, it was like i lost someone in my family and most of the nation felt the same way. Any talk of morals in that context just sounds......
May the souls of those innocents killed rest in peace. The kids killed in France were no different from what we lost on that December morning in Peshawar!

huh, those morals!!
That December morning is something i wont ever forget, it was like i lost someone in my family and most of the nation felt the same way. Any talk of morals in that context just sounds......
That attack shocked everyone around the globe.
A carnage of this scale (that my memory takes me back to) was the Beslan school siege

That attack shocked everyone around the globe.
A carnage of this scale (that my memory takes me back to) was the Beslan school siege
so that is what i was saying,, killing those innocent kids in not "unlike" for these thugs who call themselves humans and i don't even have to mention a religion!!

may be i forgot to tag her like you usually do :P
OOOOHHH! Then yes, but don't get confused, I don't forget to tag ... :azn:
Ask me in Whatever or some such if you want that explanation, my good mate! :-)
And no fault of yours, it was a good pun at our milady! :enjoy:

how is the situation in France sir?
Well, that's hard to answer as an individual, especially one outside the norms as myself.
I jumped by home and the end of May/beginning of June the last time and most problems
were still very internal French bickering as they almost always are.
I really can't talk for all my countrymen but we've known worse and the good life endures.
I'm mostly worried about political aftermaths personally.

nothing can justify those killings.

Ah, spot on! Let me be blunt :
-If you are killing and do not know who you are killing, it is necessarily a mistake.​

When one faces a clear opponent, it is simple if not easy to determine just cause and course of action.
What's more, your responsibility is directly involved as the choice is yours.

Deciding to kill people you don't know always means that in your mind, your grievance takes precedence
over reality. You take it upon yourself to murder innocents and make them martyrs which is essentially ...
stealing God's preeminence and prerogative. It is a crime at the omnipotence of Allah As Salaam.

If only one of those ran over in Nice was a saint in God's eye, think of the hell reserved to the culprit.

Peace out, Tay.

P.S.
The kids killed in France were no different from what we lost on that December morning in Peshawar!

:tup: And vice-versa, entirely agreed!

Peace is just a dream. Every logical person with iota of common sense know that there will be no peace in IOK unless indian occupier terrorists gtfo of indian occupied kashmir.

Rest in peace to innocent kashmiris who were massacred by Indian occupier terrorists.

I have a suspicion that much of this has been quite effectively being managed by NC...

Now wait for the intolerance brigade to jump in, soon this will be termed as extra-judicial killing, and the ill-trained militant being a bhagat singh or a guevara....

I think the first shot is already been fired..... Major Gulam nabi azad ( if i am not wrong) wanted to compare this to gujarat...... I find these morons on the same level of prachi's..... only the ideology is different....

Back
Top Bottom