What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

I wish you were incharge, I could have asked for independent state of andaman!
If that does happen ,please let me know. I see lots of potential for expanding resort properties and even a theme park out there.

American Sikhs wanting Khalistan have made it to the US senate

mmRVw4reM8jFxmxsb1u5Tj4PWSqPlS0S4llddjQqBtO5_rVmn835tSWfxksD12Kt4Q=s2000.jpg

you are an american Indian , hence you called them an infection

do you think the people in the above picture see themselves as indian ? if not tell me why not
It's well known that the only Sikh group that supports Khalistan are American Sikhs.

Dude, you must be seriously joking when you wrote this. Oh well, we do agree we look better then fellow Indians due to fair complexion but then that doesn't mean you should consider us as Pakistanis. :cheesy::cheesy:

I think you must have been scarred for life by some Punjabi by the way you think of us Punjabis :D

:D

Now thats really stupid statement, Indian Punjabis hate Pakistan more then you hate India. Stop destroying healthy discussions with these stupid one liners.
Let me try you give you equalant of this statement:
India don't want your junk JF-17 ( You'll think when did we offered them that to make such stupid statement)
But oh well, you can live in your fantasy.

I do not care about Indian politics etc ...

However Punjab is punjab.

We have been blessed with fertile land, rivers and a culture that puts others to pieces.

These small heart hydrabadis and madrassis can only lump daal chawal !

not my decision but why to keep headache with all these khalistanis. let them enjoy freedom as a free state. lol
There is no headache, just the one incident. Apart from this when was the last time anyone in Indian Punjab said anything about Khalistan?

If people are supporting Khalistan, in Punjab. Then why should India waste its time and money to keep it for more troublesome situation? The revenue will be zero from the state, and India will have to spend more money to hold the state. All this nonsense will repeat again. They are already unhappy and cry about 1984 all the time malign the country's image, then why should India be bothered to hold these people. let them go and have their own state.

Is it not the major agriculture state?

American Sikhs wanting Khalistan have made it to the US senate

mmRVw4reM8jFxmxsb1u5Tj4PWSqPlS0S4llddjQqBtO5_rVmn835tSWfxksD12Kt4Q=s2000.jpg

you are an american Indian , hence you called them an infection

do you think the people in the above picture see themselves as indian ? if not tell me why not
idiots exist everywhere. Even balochistan stuff gets to whitehouse, White house recently regected to the petition of building a death star too....

India's sovereignty was obtained with sacrifice of thousands and is the most prized possession. Such idiotic remarks will have no implications on India.

p.s. i am not american Indian, i am an indian who lives in america, there is a difference.

No one in Punjab support Khalistan, the unhappiness in Punjab is caused by the drug problem.

yeah because they are too busy in show off that they think drug is a style well that's punjab.. let them do whatever they want. Who the hell are we to care for them, they will have their Khalistan!!

idiots exist everywhere. Even balochistan stuff gets to whitehouse, White house recently regected to the petition of building a death star too....

India's sovereignty was obtained with sacrifice of thousands and is the most prized possession. Such idiotic remarks will have no implications on India.

p.s. i am not american Indian, i am an indian who lives in america, there is a difference.

Thank god, I hate those Chriss Reddy types. .. YOu're goddamn Krishna Reddy.. get over it.

It's well known that the only Sikh group that supports Khalistan are American Sikhs.

maybe because in india their voices are too oppressed, they fear repeat of operation blue star , but they do yearn for it don't they ? there is no denying this
Even in UK and Canada there is support for a separate homeland for the Sikh among the Sikh community

yeah because they are too busy in show off that they think drug is a style well that's punjab.. let them do whatever they want. Who the hell are we to care for them, they will have their Khalistan!!
Your either trolling or you are that stupid, either way I can't be bothered.

If people are supporting Khalistan, in Punjab. Then why should India waste its time and money to keep it for more troublesome situation? The revenue will be zero from the state, and India will have to spend more money to hold the state. All this nonsense will repeat again. They are already unhappy and cry about 1984 all the time malign the country's image, then why should India be bothered to hold these people. let them go and have their own state.
there are other problems too, nizam of hyderabad did not want to join india, lets make a different state for them too...why fight for kashmir with pakistan, lets give them the state of J&K. everytime some people in india are not happy with governent, lets carve up the country to apease them....

do you see any flaw... if there is any discontent in any part of india, the solution is to satisfy the people with reform, not make a separate country for them. this is defeatist attitude.

There is no headache, just the one incident. Apart from this when was the last time anyone in Indian Punjab said anything about Khalistan?

when the president of Amritsar is saying that, there are clashes in Harmandir sahib, they believe in that terrorist, what was him name, some bhinder wala. then that mans they are Khalistanis. Why should we make them our part lol

there are other problems too, nizam of hyderabad did not want to join india, lets make a different state for them too...why fight for kashmir with pakistan, lets give them the state of J&K. everytime some people in india are not happy with governent, lets carve up the country to apease them....

do you see any flaw... if there is any discontent in any part of india, the solution is to satisfy the people with reform, not make a separate country for them. this is defeatist attitude.

that what i was saying, why to keep such headaches... free karo sabko. all want freedom.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom