What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Your either trolling or you are that stupid, either way I can't be bothered.

lol I am only criticizing, that if people of Punjab dislike India so much then why to show fake love of unity? lol.

maybe because in india their voices are too oppressed, they fear repeat of operation blue star , but they do yearn for it don't they ? there is no denying this
Even in UK and Canada there is support for a separate homeland for the Sikh among the Sikh community
Lol, in India there is always one or two Khalistanis shouting slogans but nothing happens to them.
I live in the UK, the only Sikhs I see that support Khalistan are the ones in Birmingham. The rest of UK Sikhs are pro India. In every India cricket match in UK, the majority of fans will be Sikh. I can even show you street celebrations in Sikh areas during Indian Independence Day.

For Canada I've been told that Sikhs in Vancouver are Khalistani but Montreal and Toronto has pro-India Sikhs.

i will.... I am picking a hollowed out volcano for my abode.

You only live twice style? or that incredibles Villain guy style?
You+Only+Live+Twice+Blofelds+lair.jpg

volcano-base1.jpg

Should we expect your face like this on it?
evil_lair_landscape.png

Lol, in India there is always one or two Khalistanis shouting slogans but nothing happens to them.
I live in the UK, the only Sikhs I see that support Khalistan are the ones in Birmingham. The rest of UK Sikhs are pro India. In every India cricket match in UK, the majority of fans will be Sikh. I can even show you street celebrations in Sikh areas during Indian Independence Day.

For Canada I've been told that Sikhs in Vancouver are Khalistani but Montreal and Toronto has pro-India Sikhs.

then divide punjab for these khalistanis... one will be pro indian one will be ani indian, I dont want these khalistanis in India.

Movies, and I am aghast you dont know the first one. You deserve to be expelled from this forum just for that.
lol, but the url from where you brought those pics .. may say something :P

You only live twice style? or that incredibles Villain guy style?
You+Only+Live+Twice+Blofelds+lair.jpg

volcano-base1.jpg

Should we expect your face like this on it?
evil_lair_landscape.png
A little more desi... Shakaal from shaan style....

remember this guy
shakaal.jpg

still politics is supported by people only.. if the majority wants Khalistan give them. Pass the resolution, why to keep these people with us who can anytime become anti Indians. get rid of this headache.
I doubt if sikhs see whole India as one country. They are concerned only with Punjab. And it is not just about sikhs but Punjabi. Majority does not want to come under Indian government.

Dude, read my first reply on this thread, you'll find we Sikhs are happy within India. Few Indians still think we want separate nation or things like that which is totally untrue.
But since I have lot of free time today, I'll recap few things for you why all that bullshit happened anyways so you can really decide why fellow Indians call it political agenda.

#1. Congress looses elections badly in Punjab.
#2. Congress ( see the difference here, I wrote congress but I could had written Hindus, which would had taken it to another level instead of political propaganda) got scared that Akali, will support anti congress coalition.
#3. Congress got a bright idea, lets use some dirty politics to tackle Akalis (Rajiv Gandhi to be exact).
#4. They choose Bhindranwala, a guy with not so strong influence but strong will and voice, and provided them weapons. ( Yes ofcourse, you can't buy rocket launchers in the Market, can you?).
#5. Now, Bhindranwala, never demanded separate nation, he wanted more power for state government to preserve Punjabi culture and center to provide defence and important strategic decisions.
#6. Now Congress realized the mistake and removed support. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
#7. Bhindranwala now started hating congress because they backed off from their own words. ( Sikhs and Rajputs have very high values for words).
#8. Situation got worst, he was accused of murders which only god know if he did or not because of no evidence, rest I think you know known as Operation blue star.

This all sounds like ISIS or Osama bin laden doesn't it? If you try to sow hate among a group of people, its gonna come after you in the end. Read how Rajiv Gandhi, supported LTTE in Sri Lanka then later sent Indian army to kill them.

The only grudge which we Sikhs have is that after relations between congress and Bhindranwala deteriorated, he openly challenged Rajiv Gandhi and traveled in opened jeep. One he even meet Rajiv Gandhi at his home, while traveling all the way from Punjab to Delhi in open jeep, why he never attacked him then? But then again, we all know Gandhi parivar, growing hatred among people then hiding behind army. In last days before loosing to NaMo they mulled for Muslim reservation, something that might had given then few thousand votes but might had scarred the country forever. But they never cared.

From your words, either you've never been to Punjab or you think Indian army still controls most of it then you're under illusion. Punjab has far less army now compared to other "Pro-Hindu" states, only on borders.

Now saying whole Punjab wanted "separate" country is just like saying whole Bangal wants to rape girls because some leader TMC leader said they're gonna rape women of opposite party. You need to know how these politicians create wrong image Tamils, Sikhs etc so they can justify their own acts. Similarly, Azam khan said only Muslims fought in Kargil war does not imply every Muslim thinks like that. Mulayam Yadav said its the "boys make mistakes, why hang them" does not mean majority of Hindus think like that. Here in Punjab we don't generalize stupid stuff like that, I don't know where you lived.

Well, I've seen 3 roits in last single year in UP-Uttrakhand area and around 500 people slaughtered but I am yet to see one in Punjab from last 10 years, what does that tell you?

mein delhi ch vadde punjabia nu peeta si.. dum nahi yaar kisi mein lol.

back to topic , if they want a seperate land why dont India pass this resolution. simple.
Well, idk and idc if you've bitten Punjabis in Delhi, I don't think the ones living in Delhi can match punjabi living in Punjab. I've seen the ones in Delhi cannot even eat 25% of my current diet. lolz :taz::taz::taz:
Asli Punjabi ki pehchan hi kheto main kam karke se hoti hai... and dude... history is proof that Sikhism in Punjab was formed as a religion because helpless Hindu Priests were slaughtered by the hands of Muslims. We Sikhs were chosen among the best Hindus who were ready to lay down life for others. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Dude, read my first reply on this thread, you'll find we Sikhs are happy within India. Few Indians still think we want separate nation or things like that which is totally untrue.
But since I have lot of free time today, I'll recap few things for you why all that bullshit happened anyways so you can really decide why fellow Indians call it political agenda.

#1. Congress looses elections badly in Punjab.
#2. Congress ( see the difference here, I wrote congress but I could had written Hindus, which would had taken it to another level instead of political propaganda) got scared that Akali, will support anti congress coalition.
#3. Congress got a bright idea, lets use some dirty politics to tackle Akalis (Rajiv Gandhi to be exact).
#4. They choose Bhindranwala, a guy with not so strong influence but strong will and voice, and provided them weapons. ( Yes ofcourse, you can't buy rocket launchers in the Market, can you?).
#5. Now, Bhindranwala, never demanded separate nation, he wanted more power for state government to preserve Punjabi culture and center to provide defence and important strategic decisions.
#6. Now Congress realized the mistake and removed support. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
#7. Bhindranwala now started hating congress because they backed off from their own words. ( Sikhs and Rajputs have very high values for words).
#8. Situation got worst, he was accused of murders which only god know if he did or not because of no evidence, rest I think you know known as Operation blue star.

This all sounds like ISIS or Osama bin laden doesn't it? If you try to sow hate among a group of people, its gonna come after you in the end. Read how Rajiv Gandhi, supported LTTE in Sri Lanka then later sent Indian army to kill them.

The only grudge which we Sikhs have is that after relations between congress and Bhindranwala deteriorated, he openly challenged Rajiv Gandhi and traveled in opened jeep. One he even meet Rajiv Gandhi at his home, while traveling all the way from Punjab to Delhi in open jeep, why he never attacked him then? But then again, we all know Gandhi parivar, growing hatred among people then hiding behind army. In last days before loosing to NaMo they mulled for Muslim reservation, something that might had given then few thousand votes but might had scarred the country forever. But they never cared.

From your words, either you've never been to Punjab or you think Indian army still controls most of it then you're under illusion. Punjab has far less army now compared to other "Pro-Hindu" states, only on borders.

Now saying whole Punjab wanted "separate" country is just like saying whole Bangal wants to rape girls because some leader TMC leader said they're gonna rape women of opposite party. You need to know how these politicians create wrong image Tamils, Sikhs etc so they can justify their own acts. Similarly, Azam khan said only Muslims fought in Kargil war does not imply every Muslim thinks like that. Mulayam Yadav said its the "boys make mistakes, why hang them" does not mean majority of Hindus think like that. Here in Punjab we don't generalize stupid stuff like that, I don't know where you lived.

Well, I've seen 3 roits in last single year in UP-Uttrakhand area and around 500 people slaughtered but I am yet to see one in Punjab from last 10 years, what does that tell you?

Well, idk and idc if you've bitten Punjabis in Delhi, I don't think the ones living in Delhi can match punjabi living in Punjab. I've seen the ones in Delhi cannot even eat 25% of my current diet. lolz :taz::taz::taz:
Asli Punjabi ki pehchan hi kheto main kam karke se hoti hai... and dude... history is proof that Sikhism in Punjab was formed as a religion because helpless Hindu Priests were slaughtered by the hands of Muslims. We Sikhs were chosen among the best Hindus who were ready to lay down life for others. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

what do you mean by best hindus? aren't gurkhas hindus?

and this information which you are typing here, I know it. But majority is unaware and demanding Khalistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom