What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Too late now!
Yo-Yo-Honey-Singh-Wallpapers-hd.jpg

Lol, mona sardar

Thats a new one sikhs know that before their ancestors converted they were most likely hindu

no, talk to majority, they will not accept.

Lol, mona sardar
no, talk to majority, they will not accept.
Yup monna cause Tom cruise ki trah first usse mono main milna hai fir apna mission pura karna hai...
Is it really matters if Sikhs were converted from Hindus or not?
Bal ki khal mat utaro bhai.

PS. Forget past, ye socho ki present main China se kaise jan bachani hai???
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yup monna cause Tom cruise ki trah first usse mono main milna hai fir apna mission pura karna hai...
Is it really matters if Sikhs were converted from Hindus or not?
Bal ki khal mat utaro bhai.

its not me its those who want Khalistan. And Khalistan is in minds of Majority of people .. so I don't understand why Indian Gov doesn't act and get rid of this problem.

its not me its those who want Khalistan. And Khalistan is in minds of Majority of people .. so I don't understand why Indian Gov doesn't act and get rid of this problem.

Forget past, ye socho ki present main China se kaise jan bachani hai???:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I am a sikh we know we know converted out of hinduism

You can be a non sikh too.

Its PDF finally. lol.

Sikhs don't want Hindus fine, Sikhs want Khalistan, they should be separated... mamla hi khatam karo.

Forget past, ye socho ki present main China se kaise jan bachani hai???:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

CPI, CMP, Naxals, mao are in support of the chinese. More than half bengal is Chinese from heart, nepal has become chinese supporter.

They will be ready to bow in front of the chinese, as they did in front of the British. So, it hardly matter.

Now im a non sikh. that was my plan to come on pdf over 4 years ago tell everyone from the start im a sikh just for this very moment.

Now im a non sikh. that was my plan to come on pdf over 4 years ago tell everyone from the start im a sikh just for this very moment.

what is sikh a converted hindu? lol .. or hindu converted...

The point is a community of people in majority is demanding their Land... if issue is not solved, we will have kashmir again in Punjab. So it's better to get rid of them by giving them their land. They are Punjabi by race, powerful.. so they can handle anything. Don't worry abt them. Worry about India.

CPI, CMP, Naxals, mao are in support of the chinese. More than half bengal is Chinese from heart, nepal has become chinese supporter.
They will be ready to bow in front of the chinese, as they did in front of the British. So, it hardly matter.
See, don't you think we should be worried about this shit more rather then stupid Khalistan talk? When Chinese nukes will fall, it won't matter Whether the Punjab is in Khalistan or India.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

See, don't you think we should be worried about this shit more rather then stupid Khalistan talk? When Chinese nukes will fall, it won't matter Whether the Punjab is in Khalistan or India.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

they will not hit Khalistan.. because Punjabis and Sikhs are sher e Punjab :P

The point is Khalistan movement is one of it. Rest are serious too, but similar to khalistan only.

what is sikh a converted hindu? lol .. or hindu converted...

The point is a community of people in majority is demanding their Land... if issue is not solved, we will have kashmir again in Punjab. So it's better to get rid of them by giving them their land. They are Punjabi by race, powerful.. so they can handle anything. Don't worry abt them. Worry about India.
Where is this majority in punjab you not got a clue.The 80s put my state back years i lived through those times nobody wants to return to that.The militancy losttheir support my family member died at the hands of khalistanis.And here you are acting like india is your property just look up the amount of freedom fighters that came from punjab and punjabis have given alot at times of war aswell.

Back
Top Bottom