What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

lol:toast_sign:

It is not by observing but the actions which took place in early 80's due to Bhinderwala. Who has caused immense trouble due to bad politics or whatever one can say. But Now when you say Khalistan, 1984, Bhinderwala.. it directs to bigger term which is free Punjab.
Only in the head of people like you who think anyone thats not hindu has to prove their loyalty to india or be viewed with suspicion.

Only in the head of people like you who think anyone thats not hindu has to prove their loyalty to india or be viewed with suspicion.

no there are hindus too who have showed disloyalty to the nation. The point is not about religion, the point is, sikhs have to understand, I d c about the mentality of sikhs living abroad , that India is their nation, and before speaking nonsense because Khalistan is a very sensitive word.

no there are hindus too who have showed disloyalty to the nation. The point is not about religion, the point is, sikhs have to understand, I d c about the mentality of sikhs living abroad , that India is their nation, and before speaking nonsense because Khalistan is a very sensitive word.
Who the hell do you think you are sikhs have to understand that india is their nation.You think sikhs dont understand india is their nation.The sikhs that fought in conflict after 84 did not know india is their nation.And i love it how you think most sikhs are disloyal

Iam punjabi and iam proud Indian, this guy is a looser iam telling u some punjabi dude took away his girl

he said he has beaten punjabis. I doubt it.....madarassis dont pick up fights :P

Sikhs haven't learned any lesson from op blue star. I don't know why they don't just integrate in India and live peacefully?
The matter is altogether different. The akalis have governed pretty badly and lost the recent election of parliament. people are so much fed up with them that they elected AAP candidates in place of akalis and khangresis knowing fully that they are not going to form the government in any case. Now realizing their imminent defeat in assembly elections the non existent fraction of akalis trying to snatch a peace of bread(voters). YE WO LOG HAI JO KURSI KE LIYE APNI MAA KO BHI BECH DE.

Iam punjabi and iam proud Indian, this guy is a looser iam telling u some punjabi dude took away his girl

he said he has beaten punjabis. I doubt it.....madarassis dont pick up fights :P

abey mein mohali mein rahta tha ... lol. but am not punjabi neither am madrasi .. and my gf is lahori :P jisko mene pakistani mushtando se churaya :D

mein delhi ch vadde punjabia nu peeta si.. dum nahi yaar kisi mein lol.

Saleya tere jahe bhaiya nu asi aveyi phant dene ha Delhi vich. Aukat ich reh apni.

back to topic , if they want a seperate land why dont India pass this resolution. simple.

Yeah go write a letter to prime minister or sit on a dharna on jantar mantar.

You're the only one demanding khalistan on behalf of bunch of crazy sikhs living in US, UK.

Khalistan is an ideology Indian sikhs, how can UK sikhs and all who are no more Indians can decide the fate of Khalistan? Stupid logic.

Khalistan is an ideology Indian sikhs, how can UK sikhs and all who are no more Indians can decide the fate of Khalistan? Stupid logic.
UK Sikhs are majority pro Indian from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom