What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Where is this majority in punjab you not got a clue.The 80s put my state back years i lived through those times nobody wants to return to that.The militancy losttheir support my family member died at the hands of khalistanis.And here you are acting like india is your property just look up the amount of freedom fighters that came from punjab and punjabis have given alot at times of war aswell.

I am really sorry for the loss your family member.let's not take things to that level. (keep them away, its sorrowful)

the debate continues..
yeah good Punjabis have done it, appreciated, now they should do for their beloved Khalistan. As they say never forget 1984.

I am really sorry for the loss your family member.let's not take things to that level. (keep them away, its sorrowful)

the debate continues..
yeah good Punjabis have done it, appreciated, now they should do for their beloved Khalistan. As they say never forget 1984.
Okay, I guess you're RAW agent now. You're not gonna leave without our secret Khalistan map.
Here is our master plan of GRAND KHALISTHAN
map+4+labeled.bmp

Where is this majority in punjab you not got a clue.The 80s put my state back years i lived through those times nobody wants to return to that.The militancy losttheir support my family member died at the hands of khalistanis.And here you are acting like india is your property just look up the amount of freedom fighters that came from punjab and punjabis have given alot at times of war aswell.
Really sorry for the loss bro. I really think Punjab has come back even stronger then before with more Unity.

Okay, I guess you're RAW agent now. You're not gonna leave without our secret Khalistan map.
map+4+labeled.bmp

Really sorry for the loss bro. I really think Punjab has come back even stronger then before with more Unity.

for that you need to have atleast 60 million population. chidhiya nale baaj ladawa are gone old days ago ..

so, my point is related to the Current demand of Punjabis of their own governed free state.

map+4+labeled.bmp

Really sorry for the loss bro. I really think Punjab has come back even stronger then before with more nity.[Thanks mate the big problem now is the drug culture and thats gonna take a long time to cure

for that you need to have atleast 60 million population. chidhiya nale baaj ladawa are gone old days ago ..

so, my point is related to the Current demand of Punjabis of their own governed free state.
What you see in the map is exactly that bro. B/W if you look closely in map, we've also taken over Sri Lanka and renamed it, not because we really wanted them but because there Sir names were very complex to speak.

the debate continues..
Why should they do for their khalistan when most of them are proud indians.I think its all about the religion angle with you.

Why should they do for their khalistan when most of them are proud indians.I think its all about the religion angle with you.

no one is proud Indian, shouting khlistan zindabad in UK i have seen people.

OH shit! If only you'd told me about this earlier, I would had included UK in Khalistan map also. We would had called it, "gore gore patoleya da sher"...

So you base your opinion on foreign sikhs what about those sikhs in army are they also khalistanis.You dont like sikhs so you trying to portray them as all being khalistanis abroad or in punjab.You have this idea that only you can be a proud indian and the sikhs cant be.My community has nothing to prove to you they proved it time and again when called.

What you see in the map is exactly that bro. B/W if you look closely in map, we've also taken over Sri Lanka and renamed it, not because we really wanted them but because there Sir names were very complex to speak.
So you base your opinion on foreign sikhs what about those sikhs in army are they also khalistanis.You dont like sikhs so you trying to portray them as all being khalistanis abroad or in punjab.You have this idea that only you can be a proud indian and the sikhs cant be.My community has nothing to prove to you they proved it time and again when called.

there is a division among punjabis and sikhs themselves, we saw that during a clash of committees in Har mandir sahib. Thats very odd.

there is a division among punjabis and sikhs themselves, we saw that during a clash of committees in Har mandir sahib. Thats very odd.
Yeah, we also have sunni and shia among Sikhs aswell, don't tell me you didn't knew about that?

25 pages for a useless topic, seriously.
Dude, atleast you can read some good jokes in this thread. Now check this one out :
Indian Railways 2020! | Page 23

Some random Chinese guy keeps posting youtube videos about chinese trains, whole damn 23 pages worth of youtube links. If you argue with him he just says : "Indian Railways is a great railway. Modi-ji will make it even greater.You must be a Kangress lackey."
Indian Railways 2020! | Page 23

Either he is very dumb or a bot.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So some khalistanis shouting slogans get thrown out of harmandir sahib by another set of sikhs proves the majority of sikhs are khalistanis like you have said in other posts.You no nothing of the feelings of a majority of punjabi sikhs.In other posts you have called punjab a headache among other things you hatred for us is evident.Like i said earlier we have nothing to prove to you and we not looking to you for a handout and dont need your approval to call ourselves proud indian. sikhs have put in alot for their country

Yeah, we also have sunni and shia among Sikhs aswell, don't tell me you didn't knew about that?
lol:toast_sign:

So some khalistanis shouting slogans get thrown out of harmandir sahib by another set of sikhs proves the majority of sikhs are khalistanis like you have said in other posts.You no nothing of the feelings of a majority of punjabi sikhs.In other posts you have called punjab a headache among other things you hatred for us is evident.Like i said earlier we have nothing to prove to you and we not looking to you for a handout and dont need your approval to call ourselves proud indian. sikhs have put in alot for their country

It is not by observing but the actions which took place in early 80's due to Bhinderwala. Who has caused immense trouble due to bad politics or whatever one can say. But Now when you say Khalistan, 1984, Bhinderwala.. it directs to bigger term which is free Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom