What's new

Pro-Khalistan slogans raised in Golden Temple complex

Poor sikhs have been destroyed by india.

They are being made minority in their own punjab. Their water is being taken away to rajastan. Very sad state of affairs

Poor sikhs have been destroyed by india.

They are being made minority in their own punjab. Their water is being taken away to rajastan. Very sad state of affairs
From 30(almost dying) to 76... your extrapolation has no limits.

This is Hindu saying not ours.

A moderator made me to re-think about my decision so I made it back.

Dhara Ji, Besharmi di had hai!!!! Guru Teg Bahadur Ji ne kaul nibhaon lai sees vaarta, te tun jhooth bol-bol ke besharmi te uterian!!!!! Je pakka Sikh hain taan stand/kaul ton kyon firdaan!!!!

are bhai koi hum punjabiyon se bhi poch lo these idiot small political groups dont even win panchayat elections so please keep celebrating these rants whose number have come down to hundreds from thousands in punjab

@Dhara Saikin wa dou desu ka?:smokin:

Soon it will active again for the final battle against Hindu Raj.

Stop being a Keyboard Warrior, Punjabi's here have lot of things on their Platter & NO ONE HAS TIME FOR FANTACY-FICTION CALLED KHALISTAN ! :lol: :rofl:

I am a hindu and my gf is a sikh at least not in my premise!!
you wish.....Sikhs will cut your 1 inch and hand it to you in a jar of vinegar

embers are glowing we just need to fan the flames

Will khalistan include Pak Punjab or just our Punjab?:cray:
in pak Punjab hardly any Sikhs and those that are here are loved as Pakistani people. they are our equal citizens

you wish.....Sikhs will cut your 1 inch and hand it to you in a jar of vinegar

embers are glowing we just need to fan the flames

in pak Punjab hardly any Sikhs and those that are here are loved as Pakistani people. they are our equal citizens

Sikhs in India loves India. ;)

NRI Sikhs wants Khalistan, Pakistanis should vacate Lahore, Gujrawala, Nankana Sahib et al & let Sikhs carve out Khalistan from Themselves from Pakistani Punjab. Lahore will be it's capital. Later on, Indian Sikhs can think of Joining Khalistan. :smokin:

The Map of Khalistan :cheesy:

images.jpg

Sikhs in India loves India. ;)

NRI Sikhs wants Khalistan, Pakistanis should vacate Lahore, Gujrawala, Nankana Sahib et al & let Sikhs carve out Khalistan from Themselves from Pakistani Punjab. Lahore will be it's capital. Later on, Indian Sikhs can think of Joining Khalistan. :smokin:

The Map of Khalistan :cheesy:

View attachment 401930
yes lets get them the indian Punjab first we will worry about pakistan later

Bhai apma mulk sambhal

how many insurgencies do you have onging as we speak? those that live in glass houses .......

yes lets get them the indian Punjab first we will worry about pakistan later

Indian Sikhs are busy earning Daal Rooti for themselves & have no time to Play Khalistan-Khalistan. That's why Pakistan should take the first step by Vacating the Places mentioned in Above Map. :smokin:

Or, you can continue Ranting for Rest of your life regarding Khalistan on PDF. That might give some solace to you and other Pakistanis. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom