What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

what do you mean by best hindus? aren't gurkhas hindus?

and this information which you are typing here, I know it. But majority is unaware.

I mean the Hindu those were brave enough to lay down lives for others. :partay::partay: Agar gorkhe ready hote 15th century main to wo b sikh hotain aaj! :D

I mean the Hindu those were brave enough to lay down lives for others. :partay::partay: Agar gorkhe ready hote 15th century main to wo b sikh hotain aaj! :D
Bro, Hindus know the reality and respect Sikhs. We know you Sikhs love India and the fact is that India wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for Sikhs. This @Screambowl is considered a bit weird by everyone here so just ignore him bro:enjoy:

Bro, Hindus know the reality and respect Sikhs. We know you Sikhs love India and the fact is that India wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for Sikhs. This @Screambowl is considered a bit weird by everyone here so just ignore him bro:enjoy:
Haha yuppies I know he is trolling, notice the time when someone from Pakistan said "We don't want it" and we both went against him.
I need to reach #30 post count so I can post links in this forum. So I keep replying to him. :D ;]

sikhs dont accept that they were hindus.

Sikhs aren't Hindus, they are a separate religion.

that's what I am saying, and on the basis of sikhism , their demand of Khalistan arises so, if they don't want to co-exist with Hindus, then it fine, they should be separated.

that's what I am saying, and on the basis of sikhism , their demand of Khalistan arises so, if they don't want to co-exist with Hindus, then it fine, they should be separated.
You are making no sense, how does their religion ask for Khalistan. Please show me a quote from the Guru Granth Sahib which says so? They have co-existed with Hindus for centuries and Guru Tegh Bahadur who was one of the Sikh Gurus sacrificed his life for Hindus.

You are making no sense, how does their religion ask for Khalistan. Please show me a quote from the Guru Granth Sahib which says so? They have co-existed with Hindus for centuries and Guru Tegh Bahadur who was one of the Sikh Gurus sacrificed his life for Hindus.

But now people don't like it. times have changed... Khalistan means... Land of Khalsa, sikhs.

But you're not getting that the identity of Sikhs came into existence as savior, including Hindus.
You see, In early 15th century, Mugalz bought this machine from Chinese!
150638g68.gif

The input for the machine was Kashmiri pundits.
So Sikhs came to stop this Machine.
Now, why you don't want to co-exists with someone you saved?

PS. The part of Sikhs being derived from hindus is my own, I'm not sure what others think but I've read in old literature that the parents of Guru Nanak Dev Ji were Khatri, but I came to that conclusion.
Mehta Kalu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a strange guy, no point in talking to you.

it's a fact. The people want Khalistan but they don't wish to speak out.. This issue of Khalistan must be solved otherwise this will be an ongoing problem. They don't wana live so separate them.. what the problem. They are very self capable people, they will handle themselves their country.

But you're not getting that the identity of Sikhs came into existence as savior, including Hindus.
You see, In early 15th century, Mugalz bought this machine from Chinese!
150638g68.gif

The input for the machine was Kashmiri pundits.
So Sikhs came to stop this Machine.
Now, why you don't want to co-exists with someone you saved?

PS. The part of Sikhs being derived from hindus is my own, I'm not sure what others think but I've read in old literature that the parents of Guru Nanak Dev Ji were Khatri, but I came to that conclusion.
Mehta Kalu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the Mughal Sikh fight was due to British strategic response of divide and rule policy. Where British told Walli Ullah that jats and hindus are rising , Muslims will lose the power and Walli Ullah sent a secert letter to Abdali in Afgh. to come and attack India. From there it started.

But i am talking about current scenario. Khalistan is their ultimate demand... rafa dafa karo yaar inko, if they don't want to live, give them separate land. Problem kya hai isme?

it's a fact. The people want Khalistan but they don't wish to speak out.. This issue of Khalistan must be solved otherwise this will be an ongoing problem. They don't wana live so separate them.. what the problem. They are very self capable people, they will handle themselves their country.

the Mughal Sikh fight was due to British strategic response of divide and rule policy. Where British told Walli Ullah that jats and hindus are rising , Muslims will lose the power and Walli Ullah sent a secert letter to Abdali in Afgh. to come and attack India. From there it started.

But i am talking about current scenario. Khalistan is their ultimate demand... rafa dafa karo yaar inko, if they don't want to live, give them separate land. Problem kya hai isme?

Dude, problem koi nhi hai... its just that we Sikhs now want whole of India. We've send Honey Singh...rest are on their way... Soon these will brainwash all youngsters and convert them to Sikhs. But thats our secret plan, don't tell it to anyone.:nono::no:
:fans::fans::fans:

Dude, problem koi nhi hai... its just that we Sikhs now want whole of India. We've send Honey Singh...rest are on their way... Soon these will brainwash all youngsters and convert them to Sikhs. But thats our secret plan, don't tell it to anyone.:nono::no:
:fans::fans::fans:
thats why I am sayin, Khalistan must be separated. Plus whole India? lol that you cant even take. Just be there in Punjab good for you.

Back
Top Bottom