What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Amritsar has a president? Its a city, all it needs at most is an administrative mayor.

Assume:
5 of your friends say that your right arm has infection, and you should cut it off.. Few of you enemies also start the same propaganda, now should you cut it off based on rhetoric?

Sikhs have been extremely patriotic and problems in Punjab were driven by external support, thus it didn't take much time to quell the insurgency. The reality of sikhs in "India" (not the ones in canada and UK), is quite different from what you might imagine.

I doubt if sikhs see whole India as one country. They are concerned only with Punjab. And it is not just about sikhs but Punjabi. Majority does not want to come under Indian government.

I doubt if sikhs see whole India as one country. They are concerned only with Punjab. And it is not just about sikhs but Punjabi. Majority does not want to come under Indian government.
Where do you get this stuff? have you ever been to punjab? i have spent a good chunk of six months there and things are absolutely not the way you are portraying them

Where do you get this stuff? have you ever been to punjab? i have spent a good chunk of six months there and things are absolutely not the way you are portraying them

I have lived 6 months in ludhiana and know a lot of punjabis. they are not happy. thats why pakistan was able to penetrate

Assume:
5 of your friends say that your right arm has infection, and you should cut it off.. Few of you enemies also start the same propaganda, now should you cut it off based on rhetoric?

Sikhs have been extremely patriotic and problems in Punjab were driven by external support, thus it didn't take much time to quell the insurgency. The reality of sikhs in "India" (not the ones in canada and UK), is quite different from what you might imagine.

comparing the Sikhs who ask for their own identity as an 'infection' :blink:

That was a Freudian slip me thinks

What is the reason for this unhappiness?

no idea never asked... no one is happy in India with the government just like in Pakistan. But if Punjab is asking for Khalistan for whatever reason, then India should pass a resolution. why to keep headache and these anti national people.

comparing the Sikhs who ask for their own identity as an 'infection' :blink:

That was a Freudian slip me thinks
no, just lack of comprehension slip on your part. infection is the propaganda that people are trying to sell...

no idea never asked... no one is happy in India with the government just like in Pakistan. But if Punjab is asking for Khalistan for whatever reason, then India should pass a resolution. why to keep headache and these anti national people.

That is a defeatist attitude. Either with us or against us. I see no reason to let the Baloch go or disgruntled whatsover. If there is a reasonable source for the angst then it must be addressed by the state government first and then the Central if necessary.

Nobody is ever happy with their government in general(because Maslow said so).. but there are ways to quell severe dissatisfaction.

I wish you were incharge, I could have asked for independent state of andaman!

no, just lack of comprehension slip on your part. infection is the propaganda that people are trying to sell...

American Sikhs wanting Khalistan have made it to the US senate

mmRVw4reM8jFxmxsb1u5Tj4PWSqPlS0S4llddjQqBtO5_rVmn835tSWfxksD12Kt4Q=s2000.jpg

you are an american Indian , hence you called them an infection

do you think the people in the above picture see themselves as indian ? if not tell me why not

That is a defeatist attitude. Either with us or against us. I see no reason to let the Baloch go or disgruntled whatsover. If there is a reasonable source for the angst then it must be addressed by the state government first and then the Central if necessary.

Nobody is ever happy with their government in general(because Maslow said so).. but there are ways to quell severe dissatisfaction.

If people are supporting Khalistan, in Punjab. Then why should India waste its time and money to keep it for more troublesome situation? The revenue will be zero from the state, and India will have to spend more money to hold the state. All this nonsense will repeat again. They are already unhappy and cry about 1984 all the time malign the country's image, then why should India be bothered to hold these people. let them go and have their own state.

If people are supporting Khalistan, in Punjab. Then why should India waste its time and money to keep it for more troublesome situation? The revenue will be zero from the state, and India will have to spend more money to hold the state. All this nonsense will repeat again. They are already unhappy and cry about 1984 all the time malign the country's image, then why should India be bothered to hold these people. let them go and have their own state.
No one in Punjab support Khalistan, the unhappiness in Punjab is caused by the drug problem.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom