What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

If Punjab is separated from India, I think more Indians will join the ever increasing list of people dying due to starvation. Their is a reason why Punjab is called "Food bowl of India". :argh::argh::argh:

still they should be separated. Don't need arrogant people giving headache to every one in the country.

thats their 'majburi' because they don't have a separate land
*Sigh* Go on... won't argue with an immature person. IF_AND_ONLY_IF your way of thinking was true, government would had never stopped Bhindrawala. But then again, they have some brain to think whats good for the country.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

If you really think Sikhs are causing you "headache" sorry mister, we're here to stay. The moment majority of India will think we're causing them "headache", they'll separate us without consulting you, so don't worry. :suicide:

*Sigh* Go on... won't argue with an immature person. IF_AND_ONLY_IF your way of thinking was true, government would had never stopped Bhindrawala. But then again, they have some brain to think whats good for the country.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

If you really think Sikhs are causing you "headache" sorry mister, we're here to stay. The moment majority of India will think we're causing them "headache", they'll separate us without consulting you, so don't worry. :suicide:

it is not just about the sikhs, its about the punjabis. they are more close to pakistanis actually :P both from heart and sole.. what can others do. Punjab is a nice place but I don't think Indians should take risk of keeping them attached to India.

Punjabis will do much better in Pakistan.

it is not just about the sikhs, its about the punjabis. they are more close to pakistanis actually :P both from heart and sole.. what can others do. Punjab is a nice place but I don't think Indians should take risk of keeping them attached to India.

We don't want them.

there should be a resolution passed, to separate these people from India. They are just headache.
What do you mean these people

We will stay where we are we are not sitting on your land

i said its up to them, if they want to join or not.

You Indians seem to think you can just toss any undesirable into Pakistan like you guys write our immigration policies or something. :rofl: They have no such choice.

What do you mean these people

We will stay where we are we are not sitting on your land

means that Indian govt should call back their enforcements from punjab. Punjab will be a free state.

Back
Top Bottom