What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Sikhs are quite distinct from rest of india , its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Khalistan. Operation Blue star just showed the hostility that Delhi-walas have again Sikhs of indian Punjab
*inserts random troll comment to piss off Indians*

thats what u did there :D

I'm also a Punjabi Jat (Again, my sir name is Mann) from Chandigarh, its funny to see how people see us Punjabis.
No Punjabi wants a seperate state now, India is developing fast and we're quite happy with being part of India (except couple of buggers, we won't mind if GoI keeps a check on them). Infact, those born in 90s don't even know what Khalistan is! :D
The Canadian and UK Sikhs are getting this message as well now, though slowly.

The Canadian and UK Sikhs are getting this message as well now, though slowly.

I'd avoid making snide remarks towards Sardarjis.

They are perhaps the only nation in the subcontinent who has shown steely resolve to protect their culture and region.

so easy on the gas Contra Ji. Easy!

Sikhs are quite distinct from rest of india , its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Khalistan. Operation Blue star just showed the hostility that Delhi-walas have again Sikhs of indian Punjab
So are Hindus living in Pakistan. The day you'll give them separate country will be the day we "Sikhs" consider thinking about this stupid "Khalistan" concept. For now we "Shikhs" enjoy quality education in IITs while getting fat paychecks in Banglore based IT Industries. :D
U Mad Bro?
U_mad_bro_by_zombieatnight-d3ahn40.jpg

So are Hindus living in Pakistan. The day you'll give them separate country will be the day we "Sikhs" consider thinking about this stupid "Khalistan" concept. For now we "Shikhs" enjoy quality education in IITs while getting fat paychecks in Banglore based IT Industries.

bad comparison
worst history

They are perhaps the only nation in the subcontinent who has shown steely resolve to protect their culture and region.

Not really, I get where they come from.
Most of the Khalistani sikhs in UK and Canada went there when they were driven out of India - either by Government or because of riots.
So I can understand why they hate India. It is not likely to change. I also get that their children will imbibe that hatred.

But they misread the situation. Today, you would be hard pressed to find Sikhs in India, who want Khalistan. So the UK and Canada based ones are simply playing a show for each other.

Oh you are too sharp. I do not think contrarion was making a snide remark in bad taste. He meant it literally.

Even in his reply to your post he does not seem to have got it you see...

Proud TO be A INDIAN...

PROUD BEING A SIKH
Sikhs like any other community come in different varieties.
I am sure that you will not mention Khalistan if you were the "Amritsar president" guy mentioned in the original post.

We all have to recognize that Sikhs like any other martial nation have the dreams of running their own affairs, and why not. They did that before.

In my view Sikhs should be given more rights and more control over their economic affairs WITHIN the limits of Indian Federation.

No breakups, just more rights.

Why I say that?

I feel we in Pakistan must do the same to our ethnicities.

Hope you understand that I am expecting that people will go beyond simple chest thumping in this very very serious thread.

But may be we all in S Asia love to thump chests.

peace

Not really, I get where they come from.
Most of the Khalistani sikhs in UK and Canada went there when they were driven out of India - either by Government or because of riots.
So I can understand why they hate India. It is not likely to change. I also get that their children will imbibe that hatred.

But they misread the situation. Today, you would be hard pressed to find Sikhs in India, who want Khalistan. So the UK and Canada based ones are simply playing a show for each other.

its not just the hate...Most of them are running "charities". They collect money in the name of Khalistan in gurwares only to spend later on themselves and their families.

Hi, My name is Courtney , on September 13th at exactly 5:36 pm, i was kidnapped, the person who had kidnapped me was an extremely dangerous criminal, and shot me with his pistol until i was gone, no one ever found me because the person had put me six feet under in a desert, and left to decay. 6 days later i have found him and got my revenge with a kitchen knife. poor criminal, i put him into the desert too, a boy called Daniel read this and said "how pathetic! ofcourse this isn't real..." poor Daniel went to bed at 10 pm, at 3 am i got an Army knife and stabbed him to death, i burried him in a park .another girl called Georgia read this and posted it to only 9 threads... she had made a big mistake, at 9:03 pm she was having a shower, and there was a mirror in front of her, she saw the reflection of me standing there looking at her, she is now at a mental asylum. There was another girl called Courtney she was very very clever she got absolutely scared that she posted it to 15 threads, every night i go check up on her if shes okay. now that you have read this you have 9 minutes to post this to 15 threads or your death is coming tonight.

I agree with this pajji.

We Rajput should also get a separate nation.

Veer bhogya Vasundhara

I don't understand why are Pakistanis cheerleading for khalistan? Khalistan was meant to be a separate Sikh country, not that they wanted to merge with Pakistan.

We all have to recognize that Sikhs like any other martial nation have the dreams of running their own affairs, and why not. They did that before. In my view Sikhs should be given more rights and more control over their economic affairs WITHIN the limits of Indian Federation. No breakups, just more rights. Why I say that? I feel we in Pakistan must do the same to our ethnicities.

What about Mr.Manmahon Singh who continued to be the longest serving Prime Minister. Other Prime Ministers have been dumped out.
There is a joke In Bollywood,every 2nd or 3rd person comes from Punjab,I mean the Indian one.
I don't mind giving more right to Sikhs,what about other ethnic communities.Here I don't agree with you.
About rights,I would say that,it should be based on the ground level

I agree with this pajji.
We Rajput should also get a separate nation.
Veer bhogya Vasundhara

U have written earlier that u r a Kashmiri Shia from Pakistan,now what is this.

Back
Top Bottom