What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

We should support this because Pakistan there would be no Khalistan, We can have very good relationship with Khalistani's as Punjabis on the other side have a soft corner for us :D Khalistan is the Way to go :D

Do you really have good relations with anyone so far???......And Punjabis on the other side (both Hindus and Sikhs) were the one involved in bloody massacre of partition....on what basis they would have soft corner?

We should support this because Pakistan there would be no Khalistan, We can have very good relationship with Khalistani's as Punjabis on the other side have a soft corner for us :D Khalistan is the Way to go :D

Do you really have good relations with anyone so far???......And Punjabis on the other side (both Hindus and Sikhs) were the one involved in bloody massacre of partition....on what basis they would have soft corner?

Sikhs are quite distinct from rest of india , its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Khalistan. Operation Blue star just showed the hostility that Delhi-walas have again Sikhs of indian Punjab
Keep dreaming, even Baluchistan's baluch's too are quite distinct from rest of pakistan, its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Free Baluchistan. Killing of Baluch leaders and children since 1950's showed the hostility that islamabad-walas have against Baluch of Pakistan.

What about Mr.Manmahon Singh who continued to be the longest serving Prime Minister. Other Prime Ministers have been dumped out.
There is a joke In Bollywood,every 2nd or 3rd person comes from Punjab,I mean the Indian one.
I don't mind giving more right to Sikhs,what about other ethnic communities.Here I don't agree with you.
About rights,I would say that,it should be based on the ground level

U have written earlier that u r a Kashmiri Shia from Pakistan,now what is this.

dude don't reply to pakistanis on this,,,,no one wants khalistan here except a few losers and some stupid nri's

What about Mr.Manmahon Singh who continued to be the longest serving Prime Minister. Other Prime Ministers have been dumped out.
There is a joke In Bollywood,every 2nd or 3rd person comes from Punjab,I mean the Indian one.
I don't mind giving more right to Sikhs,what about other ethnic communities.Here I don't agree with you.
About rights,I would say that,it should be based on the ground level

U have written earlier that u r a Kashmiri Shia from Pakistan,now what is this.

Kashmiri Shia Rajput :lol:

Sikhs are quite distinct from rest of india , its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Khalistan. Operation Blue star just showed the hostility that Delhi-walas have again Sikhs of indian Punjab

pathans are also distinct from rest of Pakistanis ! so what about their independence!

Sikhs like any other community come in different varieties.
I am sure that you will not mention Khalistan if you were the "Amritsar president" guy mentioned in the original post.

We all have to recognize that Sikhs like any other martial nation have the dreams of running their own affairs, and why not. They did that before.

In my view Sikhs should be given more rights and more control over their economic affairs WITHIN the limits of Indian Federation.

No breakups, just more rights.

Why I say that?

I feel we in Pakistan must do the same to our ethnicities.

Hope you understand that I am expecting that people will go beyond simple chest thumping in this very very serious thread.

But may be we all in S Asia love to thump chests.

peace

Dear Thanks for the note.

The feedom offered in India -
a) Right to Practise any Religion
b) Freedom of Speech
c) No Ethnic Clensing.
d) Any Religion Can Join Military
e) Right to Equal Justice regardless of your Religion.
f) Right to Stand for Public Office.

If you have so much, which is not in any other country What More do you want!!

Prosperity & Peace

I don't understand why are Pakistanis cheerleading for khalistan? Khalistan was meant to be a separate Sikh country, not that they wanted to merge with Pakistan.
by even taking lahore ! hahaha!

if they demand, Khalistan, give them. If tamilians demand their own land give them..

finally most of the Punjabis in India are anti non punjabis and tamilians are anti non tamilians.

So it will be better to separate them from us and get over with this bloody headache.

If bengalis want to join Bangladesh, let them do it.

Just don't want to live with these people.

if they demand, Khalistan, give them. If tamilians demand their own land give them..

finally most of the Punjabis in India are anti non punjabis and tamilians are anti non tamilians.

So it will be better to separate them from us and get over with this bloody headache.

If bengalis want to join Bangladesh, let them do it.

Just don't want to live with these people.
Don't be so dramatic.

Easy on your delusions. What Pakistan will do will make op blue star look like a stand up comedy session.

We can choose to bulldoze nankana sahib and turn it into a cricket stadium. Na rahvayga baans ty na vajy ki bansuri. :)

Anybody can conduct an operation bluestar...but to take that decision, deal with that aftermath, consolidate in the long run, thats called a succesful op.India did that in amritsar..did you achieve that in case of a similar op in lal maszid operation?

Anybody can conduct an operation bluestar...but to take that decision, deal with that aftermath, consolidate in the long run, thats called a succesful op.India did that in amritsar..did you achieve that in case of a similar op in lal maszid operation?

very successful indeed

7.jpg

there should be a resolution passed, to separate these people from India. They are just headache.
If Punjab is separated from India, I think more Indians will join the ever increasing list of people dying due to starvation. Their is a reason why Punjab is called "Food bowl of India". :argh::argh::argh:

Back
Top Bottom