What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Khalistan Zindabad!

Khalistan1.jpg

I mean what is the new thing to his statement... Mann was demanding it from ages...Even so many people in India demand so many item songs for their enjoyment but every one does not get it....In our democratic society ...at least demanding something peacefully can be tolerated to some extent..

SAD (Amritsar) president Simranjit Singh Mann on Friday made a controversial statement demanding a separate nation for Khalistan.
In his statement, he said that Khalistan will serve as a buffer nation between Pakistan, India and China, which will be an ideal example of peaceful existence of all communities. He went on to say that the map of Khalistan will be ready soon and that Khalistan will be war-free nation devoid of nuclear weapons and help in promoting peaceful co-existence among different religions and sects.
Shiromani Akali Dal general secretary Maheshinder Singh Grewal on Friday, referring to the clash outside the Akal Takht, said the manner in which supporters of the SAD (Amritsar) tried to use a religious function to revive themselves politically was “condemnable”.
A clash broke out between SAD (Amritsar) activists and guards of Shiromani Gurudwara Parbhandhak Committee (SGPC) task force during an event on the 30th anniversary of Operation Bluestar at the Golden Temple premises in Amritsar Friday, leaving at least 12 persons injured.
@Mrc, @JonAsad, @proka89, @GreenFalcon, @avis_gan, @gubbi, @OCguy, @hinduguy, @Kataria, @SHAMK9, @Koovie, @vayuu1, @That Guy, @imiakhtar, @Abu Nasar, @mumairabbasi, YamlaJaTT, @PakShaheen79, @ajpirzada, @UKBengali, @ares, @root, @Pukhtoon, @viper1972, @Timur, @TheNoob, @Barisal, @amirs444,@ Muhammad Omar, @SAMEET, @mitjot, @Americandissident, @aazidane, @notgoodenough, @JOEY TRIBIANI, @alaungphaya, @fahadamanullahkhan, @Jay12345, @EyanKhan, @airmarshal,@Secur, @JayMandan, @Fatih Türk, @Al-Kurdi,@ naveen mishra, @Rao Sahab, @nick_indian, @DoTell,@ ChinaToday, @taha137, @ای ایران

Well guys, i was born in amritsar and my ancestral are in Gurdaspur, i don't think common people of punjab want any kind of separation from india. they will die for India..
fools in US/canada who still support must first visit india and punjab.
People who are asking for any kind of division of india are retarded and fools, they are not fooling anyone but themselves..
They should think that they will gain nothing from separation...Punjab has minimal industry, its dependent on central funds..
only way a separate state can run is by increasing taxes, we now have no tax on agriculture etc, who will provide us with electricity/Fuel/machines/medicine/protection etc, we force division, we get nothing from remaining india and pakistan has itself nothing with itself to give anything useful other than guns or mad men in today's worlds. india will suffer too, remove punjab and u lose a strong fist/hand with it india is weak. Punjab is nothing without india and india as nation is nothing without punjab.

As for pakistani friends, pls u bring up and support any indian division, remember it u too have much deadly fires in Baluchistan sindh, so think before u support such things it might backfire..

khalistan zindabad

How about Baluchistan and sindh to azad karo...

u support any indian division we will not remain silent...its 2014 not 1971...situation and conditions are quite different even fro 84
Give respect to gain some...

Khalistan Zindabad!

Khalistan1.jpg

Khalistan today is a non-starter.

Forces that are now much much bigger are controlling the region.

and I hate to see maps where one country is shown all broken up and the next door nighbor is just fine.

It never happens that way.

If you break up a neighbor, you too will suffer HUGE consequences.

Karma is a beeaaaach.

I'm also a Punjabi Jat (Again, my sir name is Mann) from Chandigarh, its funny to see how people see us Punjabis.
No Punjabi wants a seperate state now, India is developing fast and we're quite happy with being part of India (except couple of buggers, we won't mind if GoI keeps a check on them). Infact, those born in 90s don't even know what Khalistan is! :D

NRI sikhs are understanding the point too, they are visiting India and after seeing sikhs in good position they are no more delusional

Anyways who bumped this thread again?

Sikhs are quite distinct from rest of india , its quite visible , its only a matter of time that this distinction leads to an even stronger demand for Khalistan. Operation Blue star just showed the hostility that Delhi-walas have again Sikhs of indian Punjab

Back
Top Bottom