What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

That is a shallow remark, singularly lacking in perception and knowledge.

The reference to Direct Action Day was surely hint enough; it was not intended to hurt, but to remind ourselves that the Sikhs were in the forefront of the battle against the Muslims in the streets of Calcutta. Some of the bloodiest deeds were theirs. It is fatuous to think that they have any feeling of kinship with Bangladeshi Muslims, or with Muslims for that matter. Starting at this late point, one can go back further in history, until it emerges clearly, beyond the ability to fool oneself, that the Sikh religion started as a sect, and developed the completeness and unique sense of purpose that defines a full-fledged religion largely due to the excesses of the Muslim governors of the region, egged on by the discomfort of the Mughal emperors starting with Jahangir.

There is not much to add to that, besides the usual catcalls and barnyard imitations that some members seem to think define a good post.

The remark about remembering Khilji presumably means Bakhtiyar Khilji's attack and conquest of the Pala capital. This has nothing to do with the issue under discussion, and one must conclude that this gratuitously offensive remark was intended to be part of the inevitable chorus of catcalls and barnyard imitations that we must brace ourselves for.

This last remark is again singularly fatuous.

There is no effort at linking earlier posts to this conclusion. There is no effort, in the first place, at engaging with those earlier remarks. Perhaps that is asking too much, for it does seem on closer examination that the strong point of some posts is a witty remark, a seemingly witty remark, made in a vacuum. Wit for the sake of it, with no before or after.

Pity.

You also appear to be a closet Sikhophobe.

Abe lungi,first save your country from getting screwed by the Myanmar military then come here and lend your "futile" and "insignificant" support to the khalistani tangos!!Don't provoke a giant like India unnecessarily or else we'll simply support the Chakmas to earn their freedom from your country.Then we'll simply persuade our Myanmar counterparts to invade your sh**ty little country and occupy the Cox Bazar region.I had already told you to remember the fact that you are an insignificant citizen of an insignificant country named "Bangaldesh"!!:coffee:
Threat noted...I may call the Flying Lungi Brigade...

Call whoever you want to call,as if i really care about your lungi brigade.I alone am more than enough to counter your entire lungi brigade in this thread:guns:

Call whoever you want to call,as if i really care about your lungi brigade.I alone am more than enough to counter your entire lungi brigade in this thread:guns:
Mike Brando for the Prime Minister of India...

Sikhophile. Your ignorance of the difference between phile and phobe is evident.

I think very highly of them as individuals. My private mailing list, insaniyat, contains two Sikhs, three Hindus, five Muslims.

Sikhophile. Your ignorance of the difference between phile and phobe is evident.

I think very highly of them as individuals. My private mailing list, insaniyat, contains two Sikhs, three Hindus, five Muslims.
Thus the 'closet'...

Yes yes, same idiot pakistanis say the same thing about Kashmir, 67 years and counting.

Yesterday

india-map-1000.jpg

Today

map-of-india-and-pakistan.gif

Tomorrow

indiapakistanmap.jpg

Thus the 'closet'...

Err, no, as I explained, 'phobe' is anti-; I wouldn't have Sikh friends in private unless I was a closet Sikhophile. Unless, of course, your point is that the closet is the important part. In which case, my Bangladeshi affinity must also belong there, I suppose. Like all things Bangladeshi.

In last 67 years you have lost half your country and haven't been able to win one inch of our land. Still if you want to live like a pig you are and continue dreaming, I can't stop you.

hahah you have been fooled by the same idiots who make fake encounter videos in Kashmir , I've been to brigade head quarter in chamb that once upon a time was indian territory , had tea there felt great , you have lost square miles to us what talk about one inch .. lol

Err, no, as I explained, 'phobe' is anti-; I wouldn't have Sikh friends in private unless I was a closet Sikhophile. Unless, of course, your point is that the closet is the important part. In which case, my Bangladeshi affinity must also belong there, I suppose. Like all things Bangladeshi.
kool story, Indian.

hahah you have been fooled by the same idiots who make fake encounter videos in Kashmir , I've been to brigade head quarter in chamb that once upon a time was indian territory , had tea there felt great , you have lost square miles to us what talk about one inch .. lol
Sure kid, why only square miles, you can all of India, like you drew on that fantasy map of your since you know it can't happen in real life. What with Taliban playing football with the head of your soldiers and Uzbeks blowing up your airport, with US dropping bombs on your like birds drop shit on your head, I am confident that Pakistan will defeat India and capture it like you have shown in your maps.

Why not a Corps HQ while you are at it?

All of Pakistan was Indian territory "once upon a time", so enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom