What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Amritsar president Simranjit Singh Mann on Friday made a controversial statement demanding a separate nation for Khalistan.
@Mrc, @JonAsad, @proka89, @GreenFalcon, @avis_gan, @gubbi, @OCguy, @hinduguy, @Kataria, @SHAMK9, @Koovie, @vayuu1, @That Guy, @imiakhtar, @Abu Nasar, @mumairabbasi, YamlaJaTT, @PakShaheen79, @ajpirzada, @UKBengali, @ares, @root, @Pukhtoon, @viper1972, @Timur, @TheNoob, @Barisal, @amirs444,@ Muhammad Omar, @SAMEET, @mitjot, @Americandissident, @aazidane, @notgoodenough, @JOEY TRIBIANI, @alaungphaya, @fahadamanullahkhan, @Jay12345, @EyanKhan, @airmarshal,@Secur, @JayMandan, @Fatih Türk, @Al-Kurdi,@ naveen mishra, @Rao Sahab, @nick_indian, @DoTell,@ ChinaToday, @taha137, @ای ایران

Neither he is member of SAD nor Amritsar President. He is president of a party SAD(amrtisar) just like PML N and PML Q are different.
As far as his support base is concerned he loses his security deposit in every election like this time from khandoor sahib lok sabha seat.
This man like Bajrang dal , Hindu Rashtra Sena or that Owaisi from Hyderabad are fringe elements that are activated when there are elections or any anniversary like bluestar.

Neither he is member of SAD nor Amritsar President. He is president of a party SAD(amrtisar) just like PML N and PML Q are different.
As far as his support base is concerned he loses his security deposit in every election like this time from khandoor sahib lok sabha seat.
This man like Bajrang dal , Hindu Rashtra Sena or that Owaisi from Hyderabad are fringe elements that are activated when there are elections or any anniversary like bluestar.
pakistan should give them place right ?

How is khalistan possible? You are taking two integral parts of india and pakistan the second largest military force and the seventh largest military force and both forces are deadly and strong. On top of it all the two nations are nuclear. Both combined have a warhead count of over 200.

How do those that support it see its creation feasibility? Indian occupied kashmir seeks the help of pakistan and UN. What does khalistan fighters see on the road towards creating their own country.

Non nuclear nation. huh. Buddy if you get your nation a one in a trillion chance you better focus on making it nuclear. :P

This is more accurate.

2z83luv.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Idk who made this but they had a lot of time on their hands. :D

Since @karan.1970 is currently in bansville, let me do the honors

" Baap Na Maari Mendaki.... Beta Teerandaaz"

:lol:

<joketag>
hey all.. dont worry its all part of turan dont worry please :)
</joketag>
//this time i do not forget the tags

It appears you are not a big fan of a free Khalistan

That is a shallow remark, singularly lacking in perception and knowledge.

The reference to Direct Action Day was surely hint enough; it was not intended to hurt, but to remind ourselves that the Sikhs were in the forefront of the battle against the Muslims in the streets of Calcutta. Some of the bloodiest deeds were theirs. It is fatuous to think that they have any feeling of kinship with Bangladeshi Muslims, or with Muslims for that matter. Starting at this late point, one can go back further in history, until it emerges clearly, beyond the ability to fool oneself, that the Sikh religion started as a sect, and developed the completeness and unique sense of purpose that defines a full-fledged religion largely due to the excesses of the Muslim governors of the region, egged on by the discomfort of the Mughal emperors starting with Jahangir.

There is not much to add to that, besides the usual catcalls and barnyard imitations that some members seem to think define a good post.

The remark about remembering Khilji presumably means Bakhtiyar Khilji's attack and conquest of the Pala capital. This has nothing to do with the issue under discussion, and one must conclude that this gratuitously offensive remark was intended to be part of the inevitable chorus of catcalls and barnyard imitations that we must brace ourselves for.

This last remark is again singularly fatuous.

There is no effort at linking earlier posts to this conclusion. There is no effort, in the first place, at engaging with those earlier remarks. Perhaps that is asking too much, for it does seem on closer examination that the strong point of some posts is a witty remark, a seemingly witty remark, made in a vacuum. Wit for the sake of it, with no before or after.

Pity.

It appears you are not a big fan of a free Khalistan
Abe lungi,first save your country from getting screwed by the Myanmar military then come here and lend your "futile" and "insignificant" support to the khalistani tangos!!Don't provoke a giant like India unnecessarily or else we'll simply support the Chakmas to earn their freedom from your country.Then we'll simply persuade our Myanmar counterparts to invade your sh**ty little country and occupy the Cox Bazar region.I had already told you to remember the fact that you are an insignificant citizen of an insignificant country named "Bangaldesh"!!:coffee:

Not my map but my version of Greater Pakistan includes all of my Bharti brothers. :-)

Sikhs and Hindus were also cleansed from Western side so should everyone pat themselves on their backs for the slaughter?

No they are not.

You acting like since I posted this map it has come into effect. :lol:

rename ur dream country as Akhand Pakistan!!

Back
Top Bottom