What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Sikhs haven't learned any lesson from op blue star. I don't know why they don't just integrate in India and live peacefully?
--
Sikhs are already integrated and living peacefully..
these crying babies some fringe elements for personal gains

Sorry i won't

common sense
--
common sense is not very common..

hope that was joke only

Sikhs have a very brave history, we kept fighting Mughals, then British and now I guess the hindus first and then Pakistan!

Sikhs and hindus were made to fight with Mughals after Britishers told Walli Ullah to send a letter to Ahmad Shah Abdali in afghanistan secretly that come and attack India. When Both fought, Ranjit Singh and other Hindu Rajas rooted out Mughals from delhi and Britisher later rooted out Sikhs and Jats from Delhi.

This was the strategic response of British to divide and rule which gave Rise of Political Islam and Sikhism and Hinduism in India.

This is more accurate.

2z83luv.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Idk who made this but they had a lot of time on their hands. :D

u forgot to add EX-East pakistan !! :D

All sikh by default are Pakistani.

Who are ever ready to butcher muslims like goats. Have you forgotten 1947 or countless massacres before that!

Sikhs cleansed their area of muslims so efficiently that there are practically zero muslims in erstwhile east Punjab. ( Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal )

Think before you type.

This is more accurate.

2z83luv.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Idk who made this but they had a lot of time on their hands. :D
and you accuse yehudi of occupation of mere piece of land !

Who are ever ready to butcher muslims like goats. Have you forgotten 1947 or countless massacres before that!

Sikhs cleansed their area of muslims so efficiently that there are zero muslims in erstwhile east Punjab. ( Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal )
KILLING AND ABUSING PEOPLE MUST BE AVOIDED THIS FORUM !

SAD will only affect its political future by making statements like these. as it is they have done a horrible job in ruling Punjab making it a state of drug addicts. I was on Punjab recently and traveled in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar. I didn't see or hear anything that would lead me to believe that there is a separatist sentiment there.

This is that factionalist Simranjit Singh Mann, and not the regular Akali Dal.

It was a braindead response to a braindead post.

Stop acting smugly.

what are you doing then? Demanding a new land in the name of religion itself means that you hate other religions. Mr. FALSE FLAGGER

Dead movement, cant be revoked unless all radical NRI sikhs return to India
living in UK and canada misusing the condition there to show hate only to hindus not the communal congress party !

Back
Top Bottom