What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Sikhs have a very brave history, we kept fighting Mughals, then British and now I guess the hindus first and then Pakistan!

Dude - You can't even hold on the Punjab given to you and are talking about Pakistan? One thing is for sure, If Khalistan ever came to existence that will be with the help of Pakistan.

Dude - You can't even hold on the Punjab given to you and are talking about Pakistan? One thing is for sure, If Khalistan ever came to existence that will be with the help of Pakistan.
Khalistan banega, Dilli se Kabul tak.

No.

* Kashmiris have an internationally accepted right to self determination.

* Under Indian constitution's article 24, Sikhs gave up on that right.

* Kashmiris have fought and made sacrifices for 6 decades, you have not.

* They are Muslims, we share blood and soul with them. With you we share nothing.

One thing I would like to clarify from you.There was a provison to exchange Kashmir with Hyderabad & Junagadh during 1947,Kashmir had a Hindu King with Muslim Population while Hyderabad & Junagadh had a Hindu majority with Muslim Nawab .But the founder of Pakistan,Mr Jinnah flatly rejected the offer. He was more interested in Hyderabad bcoz Hyderabad was one of the richest province & the Nizam of Hyderabad was considered one of the richest person in the world.It is said that Mr.Jinnah had uttered the following words,"I am not a fool exchange a few hills with the plains..
Had Mr.Jinnah accepted the offer,Kashmir would have gone to Pakistan

Well, for Indians,,,,,,East or West Punjab center of gravity lies in Lahore.....Lahore is and always center of Punjab rule..

Yeah and I demand a personal submarine from the GoI. :D

Kuchh log sarkar ko bottle mein baitha genie samajhte hain jo mann mein aaye de dega. :rofl:

Sikhs haven't learned any lesson from op blue star. I don't know why they don't just integrate in India and live peacefully?
Sikhs dont have to learn anything they are integral part of India and live peacefully for that matter defend and die for India,you cannot comapre few khalistanis to the whole sikh community.
Its like saying mushy attacking the lal masjid is because muslims have problem with Pakaistan.

What joke? Thats da truth. Lahore has been the centre of Punjabi history.

I am sure if Khalistan was ever to be brot to existence, Lahore will be its Capital.

Are you supporting it bro ?

Simranjit Singh Mann is Amritsar President?? :woot: :rofl: :omghaha:

Then I must be the President of the United Galactic Federation!! :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom