What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

@HttpError l Youre deluded. Sikhs generally hate Muslims and Pakistanis especially.

Theyre welcomed to come and worship here, though if they lay an ill eye on us, we will teach them their place in ways the Hindus can't.

A Pakistanis is known for both hospitality and brutality. They must not take the former as our weakness.
Speak for your self Aeronaut not for the Sikhs because Sikhs don't hate anyone, never did and never will. As for your repeated death threats against the Sikhs, you are welcome to try doing what you want. But I know your threats are not representative of the vast majority of Pakistanis who are decent people.

Speak for your self Aeronaut not for the Sikhs because Sikhs don't hate anyone, never did and never will. As for your repeated death threats against the Sikhs, you are welcome to try doing what you want. But I know your threats are not representative of the vast majority of Pakistanis who are decent people.

He's right though. Sikhs and North Indian hindus whose forefathers suffered the most during partition hate muslims much more than any other group in India.

He's right though. Sikhs and North Indian hindus whose forefathers suffered the most during partition hate muslims much more than any other group in India.

Opinion of Kataria Chamar from haryana who now claim to be punjabi jatt does not matter one bit.

Sikhs have a very brave history, we kept fighting Mughals, then British and now I guess the hindus first and then Pakistan!
Yamla Jatt, what purpose will you serve by trolling here? Please stop this.

I don't hate Muslims. Nor do I have any reason to hate them. Muslims also suffered partition violence like Hindus and Sikhs.

Yamla Jatt, what purpose will you serve by trolling here? Please stop this.

I don't hate Muslims. Nor do I have any reason to hate them. Muslims also suffered partition violence like Hindus and Sikhs.

You are not the voice of Sikhs

Opinion of Kataria Chamar from haryana who now claim to be punjabi jatt does not matter one bit.

@bulbula Again with the caste stuff.

"You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content'

You are not the voice of Sikhs

And you are? I've rarely met any Hindus and Sikhs of Punjab who have any hate towards Muslims because most people understand the simple fact that in 1947 all three communities suffered violence and innocent people died on both sides. My own family were refugees who came from Pakistan and still we don't have any hate towards them. Lack of mutual respect and understanding fuels more hate.

Neither of the nations are going to let land go away that easily :v especially not punjab in pakistan's case!

in my opinion.
just delusions :|

First of all my statement is based on a decade long interaction with Indian Sikhs. In Pakistan they are treated as a family member and nothing less, not because that they are Sikhs but because this is how we treat all of our guests.

You should not take my statement as a 'death threat'. This is not meant for Sikhs but for deluded terrorists of Khalistan movement who think that they can lay fingers on India than Pakistan. I care not about India, i care not about Sikhs, i do care about my country and no lunatic would be allowed to act against our sovereignty if we are pushed.

No Hindus first, they have to pay for 84

Wish you good luck with that sardar ji. Pakistan ao zarror magar ana khushboo laga ky.

Last edited:
Sir please refrain from saying something like that again. Sikhs are extensions of Pakistanis, how can punjabi jatt be Indian? East Punjab belong to Pakistan from Amristar to Haryana, minus hindus living there which can migrate to Bharat as per original Jinnah plan.

Rab rakha

I swear no allegiance to anyone else, nor have a soft corner for Sikhs. My enemies are defined by those who hold ill for my country and its people.

First of all my statement is based on a decade long interaction with Indian Sikhs. In Pakistan they are treated as a family member and nothing less, not because that they are Sikhs but because this is how we treat all of our guests.

You should not take my statement as a 'death threat'. This is not meant for Sikhs but for deluded terrorists of Khalistan movement who think that they can lay fingers on India than Pakistan. I care not about India, i care not about Sikhs, i do care about my country and no lunatic would be allowed to act against our sovereignty if we are pushed.
ky.

Wrong, we treat them well because they are our punjabis brothers. And unlike rest of the Indians, we do have common history with them. Thats why Jinnah made special offer to them.

Wrong, we treat them well because they are our punjabis brothers. And unlike rest of the Indians, we do have common history with them. Thats why Jinnah made special offer to them.

Which they rejected. They had stuff in common with our ancestors, not with us.

I swear no allegiance to anyone else, nor have a soft corner for Sikhs. My enemies are defined by those who hold ill for my country and its people.

Sir hatered is blinding you, how can sikhs have anything against pure land where Guru Nanak was born?

And from your interactions with Sikhs, you have met any Sikh who had laid a claim on Pakistani territory? I doubt it. Lahore no longer interests us. We look towards Chandigarh, Amritsar and Ludhiana as our new cultural capitals after partition happened. For us, Lahore is in the past. This is the first time I have met anyone saying Sikhs have an eye for Pakistani territory. Sikhs are a progressive people who look forward towards a bright future. As for Khalistanis, they are treated as special guests in Pakistan. If you hate them, you should demand your government kick them out of your country instead of supporting them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom