What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

No Hindus first, they have to pay for 84
th

come on.. if you win pakistan.. we will just run away... you dont have to fight two wars...
wear your thinking hat man ( i mean metaphorically of course).:girl_wacko:
I know why you are saying that because you know Pakistan will abolish them and your problem will be solved. very smart :enjoy:Indeed

How many people have failed to notice that this drama has been orchestrated by no other than Simranjit Singh Mann? This guy is a certified Khalistani. He is the Kejriwal of Punjab. The Akali Dal the article talks about is not the one which is part of the NDA. This particular political party enjoys greater support in places like Canada, UK, USA than inside India.

How many people have failed to notice that this drama has been orchestrated by no other than Simranjit Singh Mann? This guy is a certified Khalistani. He is the Kejriwal of Punjab. The Akali Dal the article talks about is not the one which is part of the NDA. This particular political party enjoys greater support in places like Canada, UK, USA than inside India.
Because people abroad are more educated than in India, it's easy for them to Understand the truth

Because people abroad are more educated than in India, it's easy for them to Understand the truth
Forget it Buddy, i'm sorry to say this but the chances of a free Khalistan are as weak as India against Pakistan :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom