What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

All it takes is a single shout to wake up the asleep and You think people are standing outside in Punjab with Dhols and banners waving, saying that we want a new country. The hindu extremes wouldn't think twice to start massacres again. Think about it bro.

Then why don't you try shouting and then see how many you can wake up ? There have been enough attempts in the last 20 years to revive the Khalistan movement but it just hasn't happened. More than enough 'shouts' in the last 20 years.

As for Punjab, I was expecting to see at least some posters of Bhindranwale but all I saw was one behind a guy's car. My brother saw one somewhere. outside Golden temple.That's all.

Sikhs haven't learned any lesson from op blue star. I don't know why they don't just integrate in India and live peacefully?
there is no lesson to learn for specific community... anybody who have raised weapons against state have been dealth with by state .. whether hindus of assam, christians of other NE states or muslims of kashmir or tribal/hindu/christian communist maoists.

Yes because both India and Pakistan would just hand over their land that easily.

Of course, you're a HinduGuy so you will Ignore us just like your ancestors and leaders
lolz.. I replied to your thread instead of browsing stupid and funny thread... thats opposite of ignoring...
anyway enough from me.. let the modi army take over this thread... :)

@RAMPAGE intersting thread bata koi.

Then why don't you try shouting and then see how many you can wake up ? There have been enough attempts in the last 20 years to revive the Khalistan movement but it just hasn't happened. More than enough 'shouts' in the last 20 years.

As for Punjab, I was expecting to see at least some posters of Bhindranwale but all I saw was one behind a guy's car. My brother saw one somewhere. outside Golden temple.That's all.
Sikhs have a very brave history, we kept fighting Mughals, then British and now I guess the hindus first and then Pakistan!

lolz.. I replied to your thread instead of browsing stupid and funny thread... thats opposite of ignoring...
anyway enough from me.. let the modi army take over this thread... :)

@RAMPAGE intersting thread bata koi.
Koi nahi hai yaar. this'll get interesting.

Its India's internal matter. Pakistan is not a party on either side.
Well true but the map of Khalistan also includes part of Pakistan. Today they sit in UK and Canada and b*tech us tomorrow it would be Pakistan.

Sikhs have a very brave history, we kept fighting Mughals, then British and now I guess the hindus first and then Pakistan!

Easy on your delusions. What Pakistan will do will make op blue star look like a stand up comedy session.

We can choose to bulldoze nankana sahib and turn it into a cricket stadium. Na rahvayga baans ty na vajy ki bansuri. :)

We should support this because Pakistan there would be no Khalistan, We can have very good relationship with Khalistani's as Punjabis on the other side have a soft corner for us :D Khalistan is the Way to go :D

If you're so brave where's your state? You just go aong with whoever is in power until they don't give 2 hoots about you.

Back
Top Bottom