What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

it is not just about the sikhs, its about the punjabis. they are more close to pakistanis actually :P both from heart and sole.. what can others do. Punjab is a nice place but I don't think Indians should take risk of keeping them attached to India.

Punjabis will do much better in Pakistan.

Dude, you must be seriously joking when you wrote this. Oh well, we do agree we look better then fellow Indians due to fair complexion but then that doesn't mean you should consider us as Pakistanis. :cheesy::cheesy:

I think you must have been scarred for life by some Punjabi by the way you think of us Punjabis :D

:D

We don't want them.
Now thats really stupid statement, Indian Punjabis hate Pakistan more then you hate India. Stop destroying healthy discussions with these stupid one liners.
Let me try you give you equalant of this statement:
India don't want your junk JF-17 ( You'll think when did we offered them that to make such stupid statement)
But oh well, you can live in your fantasy.

Now thats really stupid statement, Indian Punjabis hate Pakistan more then you hate India. Stop destroying healthy discussions with these stupid one liners.
Let me try you give you equalant of this statement:
India don't want your junk JF-17 ( You'll think when did we offered them that to make such stupid statement)
But oh well, you can live in your fantasy.

We consider Indian Punjabis cannon fodder nothing more and it is your fellow Indian trying to send the rest of you to Pakistan. I just said that it is not even an option.

Some punjabi dude took away his crush :)
mein delhi ch vadde punjabia nu peeta si.. dum nahi yaar kisi mein lol.

back to topic , if they want a seperate land why dont India pass this resolution. simple.

means that Indian govt should call back their enforcements from punjab. Punjab will be a free state.
I think you've never visited Punjab then. Except for border area, army deployment in UP far exceeds Punjab. Trust me, we're more peaceful then you can imagine and girls can go out freely at night.
I travel alot due to nature of my job. Had to visit UP and Uttrakhand on daily basis.
Army deployment in Roorkee and Meerut is really bad but then you never know when Roits will start there. Happened 3 times in one year of my stay.

I think you've never visited Punjab then. Except for border area, army deployment in UP far exceeds Punjab. Trust me, we're more peaceful then you can imagine and girls can go out freely at night.
I travel alot due to nature of my job. Had to visit UP and Uttrakhand on daily basis.
Army deployment in Roorkee and Meerut is really bad but then you never know when Roits will start there. Happened 3 times in one year of my stay.

the region wants to get separated, separate them, why to keep headache like one more kashmir.

Dude, you must be seriously joking when you wrote this. Oh well, we do agree we look better then fellow Indians due to fair complexion but then that doesn't mean you should consider us as Pakistanis. :cheesy::cheesy:

I think you must have been scarred for life by some Punjabi by the way you think of us Punjabis :D

:D
there are fairer people in sikkim, arunachal, himachal, uttaranchal and southern UP. It's not about the looks, but its just that if Punjabis want a free state, then give them. why to hold it.

mein delhi ch vadde punjabia nu peeta si.. dum nahi yaar kisi mein lol.

back to topic , if they want a seperate land why dont India pass this resolution. simple.

If only Government of India was as smart as you. All these stupid people like Manmohan with degrees from oxford are ruling the country while smart people like you are pushed outside the country. Neither is Narender Modi smart enough to do that. You're kinda rare species in India, please come back to India and make a new party, azadi dilayo party.

On a serious note, if government started passing resolution,
1. Punjab + Himachal + Haryana will go to Punjab.
2. South side tamils will get own country.
3. North east looks more like chinese so they'll get seperate country.
4. Begal will go towards Bangldesh.
5. Goa would go to Portuguese.
6. Maharashtra for marathi.
Please don't laugh but on Macro scale, all the states like UP, Bihar, Jharkhand (add more bukhi nangi states here) will be left with few good income states to feed then.
>_<

If only Government of India was as smart as you. All these stupid people like Manmohan with degrees from oxford are ruling the country while smart people like you are pushed outside the country. Neither is Narender Modi smart enough to do that. You're kinda rare species in India, please come back to India and make a new party, azadi dilayo party.

Please don't laugh but on Macro scale, all the states like UP, Bihar, Jharkhand (add more bukhi nangi states here) will be left with few good income states to feed then.
>_<

we will discuss others later though i have quoted that already about other states.

As Khalistan is demanded, the basic Punjab region must be made a free state... otherwise it will be always a trouble for other states.

>_<
he is messing around .. itna serious na lo 22 ji

We consider Indian Punjabis cannon fodder nothing more and it is your fellow Indian trying to send the rest of you to Pakistan. I just said that it is not even an option.
But you still did not got the point, you can't refuse something that isn't offered to you.
"Your fellow Indian" <---He can be false flagger, NRI etc so I don't get the point of that stupid one line statement mate just depending on what flag he selected, sorry.

whts wrong if sikhs join Muslims... its their right. If they want free state give them, why to make another Kashmir.

Sikhs are very well integrated in Indian society. This is political propaganda.

Sikhs are very well integrated in Indian society. This is political propaganda.

still politics is supported by people only.. if the majority wants Khalistan give them. Pass the resolution, why to keep these people with us who can anytime become anti Indians. get rid of this headache.

still politics is supported by people only.. if the majority wants Khalistan give them. Pass the resolution, why to keep these people with us who can anytime become anti Indians. get rid of this headache.
Assume:
5 of your friends say that your right arm has infection, and you should cut it off.. Few of you enemies also start the same propaganda, now should you cut it off based on rhetoric?

Sikhs have been extremely patriotic and problems in Punjab were driven by external support, thus it didn't take much time to quell the insurgency. The reality of sikhs in "India" (not the ones in canada and UK), is quite different from what you might imagine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom