What's new

Amritpal Singh demands Khalistan peacefully

They can rename Punjab to Khalistan. Problem solved. If what they want is secession, then I'm afraid there is no way for a state to secede from the union according to the Constitution. Or else I would have loved UP and Bihar gone.

That UP thing .... hahahahaah I am not an indian and even I agree.

If the siks were to get together Khalistan will happen
No it wouldn't. It's literally never happening they could simply genocide you worse than '84.

All that other stuff was also rubbish especially comparison to Jews when they are at another level.

I don't understand why Pakistanis support Khalistan. The Khalsa were initiated by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in response to the atrocities by the Muslim Mughal rulers. His father, Guru Teg Bahadur ji, was martyred by beheading on the orders of the zealot Muslim emperor Aurangzeb and he lost his sons in battle against Muslim forces.
Most of the famous battles of Sikh folklore were fought against Muslim forces. The historical capitals have been Gujranwala and Lahore. The four provinces of the Sikh empire were Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Kashmir.

The Sikhs were the loudest voice against the creation of Pakistan and much of the violence at the time of partition was between Sikhs and Muslims.

If Khalistan gets created tomorrow, the first few cities they will target to reclaim are Lahore, Gujranwala, Multan and Peshawar. So, I don't really get why Pakistani ultranationalists support the creation of a nation that had a major role to play in the destruction of the Mughal and Durrani empires.
Unsubstantiated verbal diarrhoea, think before you ramble

Same reason you supported Bangladesh despite it being the biggest voice for partition and despite majority still liking Pakistan over India, and what happened to Hindus during to process of it

Secondly Khalistan would pose absolutely 0 military threat lmfao.

real partition will be when we have 35 free countries here in both ind-pak
What will the names of those those countries be ? I can count Balochistan , Pashtunistan , Sindhudesh, but what about the others ?
Same reason you supported Bangladesh despite it being the biggest voice for partition and despite majority still liking Pakistan over India, and what happened to Hindus during to process of it
India intervened militarily in Bangladesh because she couldn't afford to keep the refugees that had fled after the West Pakistani army started the genocide and mass rapes. How many Sikh refugees are in Pakistan? Probably less than in Canada or the UK.

Also, there was never a Bengali empire that ruled over Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or even Calcutta that Mujib wanted as part of Bangladesh whereas a Sikh empire once ruled over much of today's Pakistan.

this is not india where people go to railway lines and farms . people have every right to shit here . you can travel from karachi to khunjrab you will not see this image here

bZLl7vOopy4JrRaPcpkKDMxNPW_bQk5ALNocVql8tv5lMhq8NZsqYJkEu3pa4LIM-CVePCkPh3JgRXlmWMq2Nl-POG9cT-Gopfngel3SUrDCekdwlvPGv-dg1kqL-r-N
So they need toilet paper too I guess, please send some 🙏, preferably not from China or IMF funds as theirs is an interest to repay.

No it wouldn't. It's literally never happening they could simply genocide you worse than '84.

All that other stuff was also rubbish especially comparison to Jews when they are at another level.
Have you checked the numbers? I know its hard for some to digest, but we rule canada now 🔥

Move over juice, Raj karda hun Khalsa!!

1677390934430.jpeg
1677390934430.jpeg

Check UK US official figures, they are way behind us..

The biggest mistake Current crop of Khalistanis are doing is glorifying Bhindranwala and his liutenants, Khalistan is separate issue, very few sikhs support his actions at Akal Takht.

Bhindrawala is said to have caused a religious revivial in Punjab during his time. A lot of the Sikhs at my college share lectures and photos of him on their instagram stories.

I respect Shabeg Singh though, he had more bravery and self-respect than any of the people in the Pakistan Army in the past and right now.

This movie was released.

MV5BNzliYTdjZGMtMGYzNS00NjlkLTg1NDctZjk4YzhhODQ5MDFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzNzg0NzAx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

but we rule canada now 🔥

Yeah in crime and gangs LMAO

punjab-origin-gangster-1280x720.webp

The Chinese rule Canada, they are buying a lot of property.

That's good but still not anywhere near Jewish level
Check again, when was a jew last defence minister for your highness’s cabinet?

B35316B0-B28F-4A29-9DA7-971A414E1DA0.jpeg

Bhindrawala is said to have caused a religious revivial in Punjab during his time. A lot of the Sikhs at my college share lectures and photos of him on their instagram stories.

I respect Shabeg Singh though, he had more bravery and self-respect than any of the people in the Pakistan Army in the past and right now.

This movie was released.

MV5BNzliYTdjZGMtMGYzNS00NjlkLTg1NDctZjk4YzhhODQ5MDFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzNzg0NzAx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Yeah in crime and gangs LMAO

punjab-origin-gangster-1280x720.webp

The Chinese rule Canada, they are buying a lot of property.
As long as there is respect, not that is needed from anyone west of Indus.

This guy has his days numbered. He has come into the limelight for all the wrong reasons.
He has messed up with the system.

Attacking a police thana and getting away with few 100 supporters might one start considering oneself a crusader. It might have worked under Congress regimes but not under Modi.

He would be fixed in a slow but resolute process of implementing the law.

The Sikhs have always been a very respected community among the Hindus who have viewed them as protectors. Sikhs are disproportionately represented in the Indian armed forces and many chiefs have been Sikhs. No matter how low is profession or economic status, a Sikh is addressed as "Sardar ji". A lot of the culture and festivals are common and intermarriage is commonly accepted. In fact, in Punjab , many Hindu families initiate one of their sons into the Khalsa. By the way, the Akali Dal had traditionally been the closest ally on the BJP and the Sangh Parivar against the Congress.

The Khalistan movement in the 70s and 80s was a result of political miscalculation by the top Congress leadership - mainly Indira Gandhi, her son Sanjay , Gianni Zail Singh and Buta Singh - who wanted to use Bhindrawale to make the Akali Dal, their political opponents, who raised legitimate demands for Punjab, irrelevant. However, their plans were overtaken by events - culminating in several tragedies.

Most Sikhs have now moved on, especially since the Congress is now increasingly politically irrelevant and the Hindutva gang has traditionally had a soft spot for the Sikhs. Unlike Indian Muslims, the Sikh population is quite prosperous and are well-integrated into Indian society.

what if punjab was to turn into another kashmir what would be the consequences, is that sustainable, i think the plains are too flat for any decent counter offensives to take place
been tried earlier, didn't work

drugs ruining the youth is the only legacy that lingers from that attempt, actually more than lingers, its an ongoing op and its done a lot of damage, same in Kashmir.. militancy almost gone, but the drugs menace is causing havoc among people/families.

-----------------------------
real map of Khalistan:

main-qimg-58aaf378b621f4dd9c2e9143a3e0e0af-c.jpg

0bdd49f33c6f3c82188c3a8c6eafc715.jpg

862341.jpg

Only thing Amritpal is likely to get is an eight size boot up his anatomy.

Anyone expecting formation of Khalistan is dreaming in Lala land.

We have had bigger insurgencies and most of the perpetrators are either 6 feet under, inside Urns or on their way towards these.

Our aim for Khalistan shouldn't be seen as evil & taboo. It should be seen from an intellectual point of view as to what could be its geopolitical benefits. It's an ideology &ideology never dies. We are not asking for it from Delhi: 'Waris Punjab De' chief Amritpal Singh

@Mirzah @Mirzali Khan @Sayfullah @villageidiot @_NOBODY_ @PakFactor @Raj-Hindustani @waz @kingQamaR @Meengla @Maula Jatt @PanzerKiel @Signalian
Well the real reason why Sikhs are demanding Khalistan is as follows: I have heard many Hindus leaders and so called scholars that Islam and Christianity are the religions who came from outside. And they must go outside. Sikhism, Jainism and Bodhism were born in India. What they don't say explicitly is, these religions must return back to Hinduism. And this fact is very well understood by these Sikhs.

So those Indians who think that it's Pakistan who is instigating Khalistan movement are wrong. Just like majority of Indians think that it was Muslims who made Pakistan, but it was RSS who made Pakistan. Atleast RSS made it possible.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom