What's new

Amitabh Bachchan ABUSED by Islamic Radicals for wishing “Saraswati Puja”

Hypocrisy is what I expect from a muslim. And when that muslim is a pakistani ............... kya kahna. tata bye bye jihadi aunty.

Lol now I am a jihadi.

By the way if you have so much problem with muslims and Pakistan then why are you here?

To get rishta for your baji?

Goat FCUKers will never understand another persons faith be it Hindu, Christian, sikh or Jews.
Can't see a girl in sleeveless tops but can fu ck a child as seen in Peshawar and arab worlds

But what about underage brides in your country many of which are hindus?

We will praise the idols because we know how to practice our rituals and we know it's effects and we also know what we are doing.

We don't want to be confused community who balmes eachother to discuss who is real follower and who follows correctly.

It is the duty of the director to reveal the story and discuss with the Rajputs before going to the sets.
hahahahaha this is the most amusing demand. who on earth reveal the story totally before completing the shooting secondly why is it his duty to discuss his millions worth script with rajputs. the fact is that they attacked him due to Muslim character in the movie.

hahahahaha this is the most amusing demand. who on earth reveal the story totally before completing the shooting secondly why is it his duty to discuss his millions worth script with rajputs. the fact is that they attacked him due to Muslim character in the movie.

There are directors who has discussed with related people before going to sets .

They need to discuss story briefly and check with the concerned people.

i am not bharti so i cant bark,

Learned Hindus, who are well versed in their scriptures, insist that a Hindu should believe in a worship only one God.

“Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures.”
[Bhagavad Gita 7:20]

“Ekam evadvitiyam”
“He is One only without a second.”
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]1

“Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah.”
“Of Him there are neither parents nor lord.”
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

“Na tasya pratima asti”
“There is no likeness of Him.”
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]3

“Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam.”
“His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye.”
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4

“na tasya pratima asti”
There is no image of Him.”
[Yajurveda 32:3]

“shudhama poapvidham”
“He is bodyless and pure.”
[Yajurveda 40:8]

“Andhatama pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste”
“They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements” (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). “They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti.”
[Yajurveda 40:9]
You guys are confused between deities and God. Ya , Hinduism has "one God concept" but deities worshiping has own value in Hinduism.
First , you need to understand that Hinduism is not a religion but vast cultural civilization.
So, Deities worshipers , atheists, One god believers , non - religious peoples and spiritual peoples can be Hindus.
Second , Muslims should learn to respect other faiths (its fake or not). I know its hard task for you guys bcz you are being taught other way in your early age. But atleast try once to spread Humanity and good behavior.

You guys are confused between deities and God. Ya , Hinduism has "one God concept" but deities worshiping has own value in Hinduism.
First , you need to understand that Hinduism is not a religion but vast cultural civilization.
So, Deities worshipers , atheists, One god believers , non - religious peoples and spiritual peoples can be Hindus.
Second , Muslims should learn to respect other faiths (its fake or not). I know its hard task for you guys bcz you are being taught other way in your early age. But atleast try once to spread Humanity and good behavior.

They will never understand the concept of Moksha beyond Jannat and Swarg. It is useless to discuss such things with a less knowledgeable person.

i know All of this, thanks for saying Hinduism is not a religion bcoz it have no limit, its culture and anyone can fit in it, even some Hindu believe in one God and not worship dieties,

if i would have said this like you, resident Hindus would accuse me of God knows what..

and as for Muslim part, as i said we are asked to not insult even fake gods... Hindu bash Islam much more then Muslims do.

Rajput's or any other Hindu groups don't bomb,riot and behead people shouting their so-called God ... So, don't expect anything reasonable reaction from mafia funded #Brothelwood.
ohh ye ye we have seen how these peaceful hindus destroyed babri mosque and maimed and killed hundredsvof Muslims. how these hindus bombed own temples to put blame on Muslims. how these Hindus lynched muslim man just over having beef and how your peaceful hindus beaten a Muslim woman over suspicion of having beef. so cut the crap. the reality is that your peaceful hindus are as violent as taliban it is only the fear of deadly communial riots (which is a halmark of your indian hindu history) which is keeping a lid on it otherwise they would have put the countryvon fire.

ohh ye ye we have seen how these peaceful hindus destroyed babri mosque and maimed and killed hundredsvof Muslims

Muslims themselves destroy the mosque and kill eachother just to prove who is a better muslim.
Hindus will not tolerate such ideology where there is unncecesary time wasting comparison of who is a good believer in God. There are better reasons to fight a war.

Back
Top Bottom