What's new

Amir Khan KO’s gang of carjackers

@RazPak and Peshwa!!!

Guys , this is the best thread I have ever read on PDF!!!!

But I will give most of the credit to RazPak for making it this fun to read:-) Bro, you are amazing at this internet tough guy thingy! Didn't one member from Jaipur give you his phone number and he also asked you for your phone number since you were doing a lotta trash talking? And what was your reason to leave the thread? Its EID, so let it be??!?!

So you can play chess, kabbadi, etc, etc. and also fight off an entire village mob armed with sticks and stabbing tools? Yaar, you are a child mentally, if not physically.

Peshwa, just for laughs, take this guys threats to the local cops who will track his IP address down and we all know how this will end for this toughy:-) . Deported to the Mothership , thats what!

He also took on Batman , Bane and the Joker all at once and managed to kick their @sses. Apparently they had refused to pay him the taxi fare after reaching on time for a Spider-man movie. Super-man tried to come to their rescue but after being informed that a Pakistani cabbie was involved he decided to make his way back to Krypton :smokin:

CarJackers respond:

Apparently the criminals attacked him not to rob but because he was socializing with British troops.

ITN News:

*MIN VIDEO:

Last edited by a moderator:
CarJackers respond:

Apparently the criminals attacked him not to rob but because he was socializing with British troops.

ITN News:

*MIN VIDEO:

LOL.....sounds like a sore loser....why's the coward wearing the mask? Got a black eye and cuts to hide? So much anger and frustration :D

o btw according to twitter account of Haroon Khan (his brother, also a boxer) they were at a shisha lounge.....i dont know where it said anything about hanging with britisher troops

this cry-baby should consider doing this:

:suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard there was a lot of jealousy against him up north so not suprised.

haters-gonna-hate-13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom