What's new

Amir Khan KO’s gang of carjackers

i can probably get one of the younger Pakistani kids to KO you. LMAO.

Where you live at in NY Peshwa?

Hahahaha...Not the Pakistani kids...Now Im really scared!!!

Are you seriously asking me for my address...what am I inviting you for high tea?

Piece of advise: Never....EVER....get physical with a boxer. They are as real as you'd ever imagine.

You'd be very sorry if you ever do.

Here in the US you can get arrested if you are a boxer and you use your hands outside the ring since your hands basically become a weapon of sort, i think Mike Tyson got arrested once for that reason. Not sure if its justifiable for a boxer to use his hands for self defense but i believe that is the case.

RazPak gona own that inherently weak indian peshwa-:tup:-

My money is on peshwa..RazPak is probably terrified of meeting him and already having nightmares...:eek:

Hey Peshwa bro..go easy on him....or we will miss his trolling on PDF..and i cant bear PDF if there is no trolling from Pakistanis...

Internet tough guys :cheesy:

ethug.jpg

My money is on peshwa..RazPak is probably terrified of meeting him and already having nightmares...:eek:

Hey Peshwa bro..go easy on him....or we will miss his trolling on PDF..and i cant bear PDF if there is no trolling from Pakistanis...

Yaar as if...

The Kids balls probably havent even dropped....this is all internet BS machoism...

I dont take the fellow seriously to begin with...just enjoy the comments and laugh it off...

I bet he can take both of you down alone- :agree:-

Back
Top Bottom