What's new

Amir Khan KO’s gang of carjackers

Rif Raf?

Rofl.

I've seen kittens scarier than Indians, and you're over here talking all this lame ****.

You think Putt Punjab da would ever, ever be scared of you?

I'm not even a fighter, but I know what would happen If we were to meet up.

Keep your pathetic excuses to yourself.

It's been a couple of months since I moved from Manhattan. I had a place on the Upper East Side, so I suppose that's where "Rif Raf" like me stay.

Listen kid...you've clearly never been in a fight...lets be honest...You're here simply to flex your internet muscles and get some "thanks" in the process and a pat on the back..

All this Putt Punjab nonsense is too bollywood for your own good...if I were you, I would seriously consider controlling that mouth of yours....not everyone is a sane individual...

Ill let you be to think about it.....

Im gonna go get some drinks on UES ;)

Listen kid...you've clearly never been in a fight...lets be honest...You're here simply to flex your internet muscles and get some "thanks" in the process and a pat on the back..

All this Putt Punjab nonsense is too bollywood for your own good...if I were you, I would seriously consider controlling that mouth of yours....not everyone is a sane individual...

Ill let you be to think about it.....

Im gonna go get some drinks on UESN ;)

Kid?

Do you know how old I am?

I've been involved in village fights after kabaddi matches where guys bring axes, ice picks, screw drivers, and scythes.

Enjoy your drinks.

Remember what you are off the internet.

Kid?

Do you know how old I am?

I've been involved in village fights after kabaddi matches where guys bring axes, ice picks, screw drivers, and scythes.

Enjoy your drinks.

Remember what you are off the internet.

I really dont care how old you are...Im just being disrespectful to you...simple!

Im gonna be straight with you....Its hard to take you seriously when you mouth off about things like "Ive done this ....Ive fought that...Ive kicked so much ***"...

Jo garazte hain wo baraste nahin...

and I especially do not need assurances from the likes of you about my position in society....Like I said...you and I dont rub shoulders...

Im done with this faux battle...

Enjoy the rest of your day....Ill drink one for you

That guy isn't showing his face. He is insulting pakistanis. he is showing a porsche keys and amir khan was driving a Range Rover. Come on Now.

I am in no position to say who is telling the truth, i merely pointed towards the other side of the story.

Yes you are right the vehicle in which AK was, was a Range however that doesn't mean the porsche keys weren't there. According to the the guy in the video they robbed a few items from him. I for one do not believe AK KO'd 6 people, 1 or 2 maybe BUT NOT 6.

I am in no position to say who is telling the truth, i merely pointed towards the other side of the story.

Yes you are right the vehicle in which AK was, was a Range however that doesn't mean the porsche keys weren't there. According to the the guy in the video they robbed a few items from him. I for one do not believe AK KO'd 6 people, 1 or 2 maybe BUT NOT 6.

it was him and his brother Haroon. who is also a boxer.

amir khan is a professional boxer. not some amatuer hobbiest boxer. not even a low level boxer he is an elite boxer. you seriously have to be kidding yourself with your statements.

I can take down anyone here and that amir khan too.... I am an Muay Thai and Wushu expert...

Man I'd beat an Indian in chess any day of the week.

Just the way you can beat up any indian, going by your grasp on your own logic, I agree with the chess bit. Interestingly, in the recently concluded olympics, Indians won medals in the martial sports of boxing, wrestling and shooting. Unfortunately for you, hot air shooting was not an eligible sport.

vishwanathan-anand.PNG

6 guys got knocked the f*ck out by 2 dudes.....he went home with his modified Range Rover and those faggots went home bruised and bloodied, who gets the last laugh?

those fckers should have known who they were messing with thats all i can say! know who you're robbing you ****** cockroaches

@RazPak and Peshwa!!!

Guys , this is the best thread I have ever read on PDF!!!!

But I will give most of the credit to RazPak for making it this fun to read:-) Bro, you are amazing at this internet tough guy thingy! Didn't one member from Jaipur give you his phone number and he also asked you for your phone number since you were doing a lotta trash talking? And what was your reason to leave the thread? Its EID, so let it be??!?!

So you can play chess, kabbadi, etc, etc. and also fight off an entire village mob armed with sticks and stabbing tools? Yaar, you are a child mentally, if not physically.

Peshwa, just for laughs, take this guys threats to the local cops who will track his IP address down and we all know how this will end for this toughy:-) . Deported to the Mothership , thats what!

Back
Top Bottom