What's new

Foreigner ‘gang-raped’ by tour guide and two others in Dera Ghazi Khan

@Vapnope

we need a way to make sure that potential rapists would shudder to even think about raping another person.

Well Kaptaan sb had approved of a law which would castrate rapists.

Regards

Those men should be given harsh punishment but even as a Pakistani and pathan, i wont go to rajanpir alone and without a weapon. That area is dacoit land. These vloggers need to first understand the area before going alone like that. Pakistan is relatively safe and not 100℅ safe. You should also inform authorities before going to sensitive area and also follow the foreign office directions and not visit areas where foreigners are not allowed.

I am not trying to victim blame and I agree these men should be sodomized with a hot iron rod to death, but I just want to know one thing.

What in the **** was this Peruvian bitch doing in Rajanpur with a bunch of dudes by herself?

What is there to even see there? Fort Munro is not even impressive...

Rajanpur is a backwater town full of bandits and dacoits that looks like it just crossed into the 20th century, 7 months ago.

I just don’t get it...
Its easy for foreigners to make wrong judgements. They follow the precedent of other vloggers and start to believe nothing bad ever happens.
In any case the consequences should not be rape or murder.

I don't want to blame the victim of a crime, but adults should know better than to trust random people they meet in social media. Perhaps it is time for schools to educate children about dangers of trusting random people from the internet like they teach kids about sex education. Evidently, humanity is too stupid to realize that not everyone on the internet can be trusted. 🤦‍♂️

Several red flags here:

Leaving fiance and going alone to unknown/unsafe area……really loyal and faithful u r……
Trusting ppl over social media
Weird name for an American, never heard urpi…..

I Think she was a spy/agent trying to gather and find info on sensitive areas and things, etc…..just got crashed by locals…
Trying to tarnish the image of the country too, wtf is she even doing here, don’t these americans realize they’re not wanted or even liked by locals, specially after regime change operation

Americans and other westerners should stay away. Want to promote tourism within country?
Make it safe and invite locals. There’s 240 million tourists, why u need foreigners only?
Gori chamri k ghulam!!

Go save your own usa from no-go areas and drugs first before coming here dumb americans. No we don’t want you spying on our installations here!!! Eff off.

Arabela Urpi: US TikToker raped by Pakistani host at Fort Munro hill resort

Screenshot_20220720-190811-720x430.png

Lahore: A US woman was raped by her Pakistan host and his accomplices in the country’s Punjab province.

Police said they have arrested two suspects accused of sexually assaulting the 21-year-old American Vlogger Arabela Urpi.

Police have registered a case on Urpi’s complaint who was taken to Fort Munro, a hill resort in Dera Ghazi Khan district, by her friend.

According to police, Urpi was sexually assaulted by her friend and the hotel owner. The sexual assault was also filmed by the suspects.

20220720_203024-405x720.jpg

The police said they are probing the case and law would take its course against the culprits.

20220720_185834.jpg
I hate it when cops in developing countries including Pakistan sadly publish the passport or id documents of victims of crime. This is personal information and subject to data protection rights, in any other country you'd be looking at serious litigation for breaching her rights to data privacy.

I hate it when cops in developing countries including Pakistan sadly publish the passport or id documents of victims of crime. This is personal information and subject to data protection rights, in any other country you'd be looking at serious litigation for breaching her rights to data privacy.

Bro have you ever been to Rajanpur?

They give it happily to social media, so why not locals?
There is no privacy these days, our own govt shares nadra data with other countries, ye sab beghairat hain
Why would anyone send a 21 yr old girl to a place like Pakistan, that too alone? Where is family of this “tourist” or “agent”

Yes I have sadly

They give it happily to social media, so why not locals?
There is no privacy these days, our own govt shares nadra data with other countries, ye sab beghairat hain
Why would anyone send a 21 yr old girl to a place like Pakistan, that too alone? Where is family of this “tourist” or “agent”
I don't think that "ye sab beghairat hain". Beghairat to hum hain.

Speaking of this... I wonder would an FIR have ever been registered had she been an ordinary Pakistani woman and victim of rape?

My money is on NO!

In India it is a punishable offence to make identity of a rape victim public.

Yes I have sadly

I don't think that "ye sab beghairat hain". Beghairat to hum hain.

So you can see how this story doesn’t make sense. I can‘t wrap my head around what this girl wanted to see there. Especially being accompanied by strange men all by herself.

I’d say Pakistan is generally pretty safe, but going to isolated areas with strangers is a red flag to anyone above a 65 IQ.

And apparently she had a Pakistani fiancé in Lahore who stayed behind while she went by herself.

This story sounds like a Bengali fish market.

So you can see how this story doesn’t make sense. I can‘t wrap my head around what this girl wanted to see there. Especially being accompanied by strange men all by herself.

I’d say Pakistan is generally pretty safe, but going to isolated areas with strangers is a red flag to anyone above a 65 IQ.
Yes I agree with this assessment. Something doesn't add up to be honest. How did she even get an NOC?

Foreigners visiting Pakistan and travelling outside Islamabad, LHR, KhI need a NOC and registered with home dept and SB at nearest police station.

It could be mental health issues, could be underlying vulnerability we are not aware og, could be romance fraud or something more sinister.

Yes I agree with this assessment. Something doesn't add up to be honest. How did she even get an NOC?

Foreigners visiting Pakistan and travelling outside Islamabad, LHR, KhI need a NOC and registered with home dept and SB at nearest police station.

It could be mental health issues, could be underlying vulnerability we are not aware og, could be romance fraud or something more sinister.

Apparently she didn’t recieve the NOC. These guys probably threw a burkha over her and told her to respect local customs...bla bla bla. You know pulas is not going to check people’s women under a burkha and they probably don’t have women in police in this area to check either.

Apparently she didn’t recieve the NOC. These guys probably threw a burkha over her and sad to respect local customs...bla bla bla. You know pulas is not going to check people’s women under a burkha and they probably don’t have women in police in this area to check either.
How did she clear immigration. Something doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom